Is he going to be impeached? Please be honest

Is he going to be impeached? Please be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/senate-intelligence-chairman-burr-skeptical-comey-memo-is-real/article/2623288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Of course not. The liberals want it a lot, but Trump won't get impeached on this issue no matter how much they write on it.

I doubt he'll ever get impeached unless he truly messes up on a scale never seen before.

Inshallah

Yes

Yes, just as he was every other week.

No, but Shareblue cunts will be fucked for accessories to murder and obstruction of justice

No. 'muh russian conspiracy' is just the libtard version of 'muh birth certificates'.
MSM is pushing the narrative hard though because of crooked hillary killing another person.

No. He'll be an average president like the vast majority of past presidents. The left only knows butthurt and shit slinging, and that rarely gets traction with clear minded people.
Frankly, as long as he's making the left shit themselves on a daily basis, I consider him a good president.

Of course not, don't be such a faggot.

There were no impeached presidents in USA.

He will be forced to leave office on Jan 20, 2025.

>Senate Intelligence Chairman Burr skeptical Comey memo is real
washingtonexaminer.com/senate-intelligence-chairman-burr-skeptical-comey-memo-is-real/article/2623288

Donald trump is going to have to lynch a black person in KKK robes shouting "white power" before he'll get impeached.

Just ask yourself if ANY of the other accusations against him have resulted in any action being taken. The answer is no, it has been story after story, accusation after accusation, for what, 6+ months now? Not a single action has been taken against Trump.

It's just libshit propaganda that will turn out to be literally nothing. Trumps here for 8 more years

No, I really don't believe so. He has more people than you could imagine on his side and they all know exactly what's going on. More so than us.

Honestly, I think the biggest thing that's going to come of his presidency will be the death of the established media in this country. Millenials already don't watch TV and they're certainly not going to watch the fucking news. And that's even if it were legitimate.

Grhronald Thrgump is getting impeached. Nuclear codes are safe and sound with Black Lives Matter sweetie. Better join the communist party you fucking bigot

I think so, but I think they will give him more time to fuck up even more for more evidence against him.

Doesn't matter how bad the memo is, or how bad the next (((leak))) is, or how bad the next (((anonymous source))) who >suggested< to the (((Washington Shitpost))) that there are >indications< that trump >may have< been >colluding< with "the russians".

The (((media))) has shit away any and all credibility they once had with the average American with an IQ above 90. Trump won't be impeached unless he physically drags a black man onto the White House lawn and executes him via hanging while proclaiming Hitler is his guiding light. But even then, I don't think he'd be impeached for that either, because there's probably enough American's who wouldn't even believe he did it, all because the (((media))) cried wolf.

>republican senator doubts validity of politically devastating document
shocker

no, you fucking retard

Eh, I watch Fox news, but the other networks I used to watch just flew off the handle with liberal propaganda.

Even if everything the media said about him is true, and there is no evidence any of it is other than "lol anonymous source again" it's not even illegal. Impeachment would be the end of the government.

His name was Seth Rich

So what is everyone's opinion on "President Pence"

Depends on the midterms, the faction of the GOP that hates him still won't do it because it would be political suicide.

You have to commit a crime to be impeached. Sorry, reddit, but Trump hasn't done anything wrong.

TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY

More shocking is the lack of a FOIA requests, or any other sort of form of verification from any news paper or the dems for said document.

YES TWO FUCKING SCOOPS JARMBLE WOMPF!

Honestly? There's no way. It will never happen.

If he can get his house in order, no.

If we continue to get scandal after scandal for a few more months, yes.

Well George Stephanopoulos is probably the biggest Obama dick lover there is. Every time he is on ABC he is slaming Trump, ripping into him and wears the biggest grin at all the liberal news he pushes. As I type this he is beating his chest saying, IMPEACHMENT IMPEACHMENT. There is no such thing as unbiased news, there is no such things as against the narrative. It all gone to hell. It is why I come here more than anything else. The media here is compromised.

Yup, Orrin Hatch will be the 46th President of the United States when this is all said and done.

This meme isn't funny and never was, nigger. You have to go back.

Impeachment?
No

Resignation?
Maybe

What about Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton?

Maybe, maybe not. He'll probably get acquitted though, unless "sources say" is able to hold up in court

Bill Clinton was impeached

I think he meant impeachment that led to removal of office

>This meme isn't funny and never was, nigger.

Na it was genuinely funny on the first day. Then it stopped. No shelf life to it. Meme market been crazy lately.

But it was funny at one point.

only after hillary goes to prison

Of course.

That's part of the plan.

No. His cabinet won't turn on him regardless of how badly he fucks up. He's not getting impeached unless something really big happens

He will resign first like a whiney little bitch, I'm done with dopey Donald Chump

You dont know Trump, remember how unanimous the voices were for him to drop out after the p**y tape and he kept going like nothing ?
If he thinks theyll take him down he will go down in flames and expose everybody.

Yes. He might be impeached if the Democrats win the House because you only need a majority there.

As for conviction and removal from office? No, not even close to a chance.

Even the worst case 2018 scenario (Democrats get 52 senators, holding everything and picking up NV, AZ, and two Texas seats) + McCain, Sasse, Collins, Graham, and Murkowski is still 10 votes short necessary to convict in the Senate. No GOP senator who intends to seek re-election would risk pissing off Trump's base.

Can you actually say what trump did wrong? With evidence?

>muh annon source

Yes.

The left has pushed for the impeachment from day 1 when he stepped into office. From day one every action that Trump did, keeping his promises, it was filibustered and blocked, then turned the narrative to show how incompetent Trump is.

They keep pushing, and the people are too stupid to know what is truth and what is lies and it isn't just the people split, our two party system has even split the house and senate down the middle. You have half the nation against half the nation and it doesn't take much to fabricate a bunch of lies, and if half the nation believes it to be truth, then it is truth to them no mater what anyone else says.

This worries me. They can easily win. Especially in the government. If the ever do, it will no longer be up to the government but the people. And if it comes down to the people. This is what frightens me the most. Because the shit will hit the fan and noone, no one, will be left unscathed.

Rat faced Republicans hate Trump, but they like getting reelected even more. They will not vote to impeach unless Trump's voters turn on him.

Just like the Seth rich people right

This is it.

Two scoops Drumpf is over. He's finished.

Obviously not. You don't get impeached for baseless gossip and literal fake news.

LOCK

You can, actually. The House defines what is or is not an impeachable offense. If the Democrats win the House in 2018, then they can certainly impeach Trump

Now, remember that impeachment =/= conviction (which results in removal from office). There's essentially no chance that the senate would convict.

Impeached just means going being brought up on charges

HIM

you fell for the shariablue larp, user
also, you sure spend a lot of time on this US board talking about US politics for someone that has zero involvement

Probably. Even if Republicans don't throw him out the likely Democratic wave in 2018 will.
The real question is, can low-energy Pence win a re-election? If he runs a religious ticket, I'd say he has a real shot.

Hasn't lied under oath, and illegal wiretapping is now legal.

They have nothing to pin on him, so the accusations will continue until they find some low-level Trump aide playing DOTA 2 with a hacked account.

No idea but it is pretty extreme abuse of power and disregard for the values that democracy is founded on if he asked the leading FBI director to stop the investigations.

It's starting to not even be about politics anymore. The guy just isn't suited to be a president. He seems corrupt to the core with so many conflicts of interests.

But the bigger question is how much damage he has done when he's finally gone, and I'm not talking about the environment or some political issue.

no, he's just some faggot from russia that is completely uninformed about the US political processes

If Trump resigns or is removed, Pence is damaged goods.

Ford lost to Carter. And Carter was as milquetoast as they come.

even if he is pence is even more conservative than trump. don't know how cucked he is doesn't get much more cucked than erasing your daughter for marrying a kike tho.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

*praising

preet bahara will be charged and go to jail

Gtfo shill he's not getting impeached and even if he somehow did doesn't mean he has to step down

Trump has been literally "about to get impeached" since before he became president.
Liberals want that so much (idk why liberals want a president Pence so much) but they have been saying that for months already, it has been "The literal end of Trump, this time is true guyze!" For years already.
Nothing will come out of this.

No.....

Not at all

You can't impeach a president for lying about national security.

You can impeach a president for 2 SKOOPZ!

Only shills here are Trump shills, shill.

I bet he just tries to run things as if it was one of his businesses. Shows that you can't run a country like that and that he's a terrible boss to be employed under.

The only thing democrats are more than sneaky is selfish. They would never risk the blowback, they'll just continue to bluster.

Yes, grumpf is finished

>Mr. Comey shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates. The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.

>“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

>Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey that Mr. Flynn had done nothing wrong, according to the memo.

Clearly worthy of impeachment.

>is just the libtard version of 'muh birth certificates'

Couldn't say it better myself, it is exactly this.
Just like the right wingers we're trying to fuck Obummers gubmint with "muh birth certificate!" Now liberals will be with "Muh Russia!" For as long as Trump is president, no matter if they're proven otherwise.

The only difference is that liberals have the media's full support, the media shills for whatever sourceless "scandal" liberals are on now.

Thankfully the media's reputation and impact has been dwindling and getting lower and lower each day, the trust in the MSM is at an all time low.

they will try

Reagan did it pretty well, but Reagan actually knows how to run a business unlike Trump. Reagan was very meticulous about it and lead to a short economic boom even though the Cold War arms race put us into a large debt that Bill cleaned up.

>t. quantum femenist mnemnotechnisist

No and hilldawg is going to prison.

The difference here is that Obama actually coughed up his birth certificate since he had nothing to hide. Trump is holding onto his tax returns as if his life depended on it.

It's amazing how many vague talking points you can make without actually saying anything.

Probably not for the things he has already done, but the damage is starting to accumulate. His support among Republicans is starting to wane, and if that continues he will not get anything done.

My fear is that he will start a war with NK. I found it astounding that the press gave him his most favorable coverage when he attacked Syria, and his well known need for approval could make him think a major war will bring him more support from the MSM that he claims to disdain but seems to need more than anything.

The best part is even if we all stopped supporting trump.

He'll finish his term.

no, the russia investigation is more like "muh benghazi"

Asking him to stop doesn't equate to interfering with the investigation. Hell, firing Comey probably doesn't impede the investigation whatsoever, but it's suspicious as fuck.

Reagan also tried his best to cover up. Like he actually understood the moral dilemma and was able to take advice.

No that would be you.

>. Trump is holding onto his tax returns as if his life depended on it.

The most likely reason for that is his fear that he will be exposed as not nearly as rich and successful as he loves to brag.

Yes it is

>Is he going to be impeached?

let's say he is impeached, how does that change anything?

well, him firing comey shows that exchange as a possible threat he followed through on so, yes, it's no a huge problem

NO

but they will keep trying for his entire presidency....get used to it

I fucking loathe the left at this point.

>Asking him to stop doesn't equate to interfering with the investigation.

If the President asked the FBI director to halt an investigation that is precisely interfering with an investigation. And if the President followed up the refusal to halt that investigation by firing the FBI director then the President is on very shakey ground, especially when he sent his stooges out to claim that it was their idea and that the reason was because Comey was unfair to Hillary.

That part is the insane part. Of course, when that idiotic story was laughed at, Trump did not hesitate to deny it and make up a new one.

ZOG will make sure he stays.

Also after this is all said and done, we'll know who the traitors are and their lives will grow more and more miserable.

lol no
not even Nixon would have been impeached, I don't think people realize how much support is needed to impeach a president

He did nothing illegal.

Democrats are fucked and this Russia thing is all they have.

No. It's not. I wanted comey gone and I don't think it's 'suspicious' at all.

I'm going to enjoy using you cunts as target practice.