Can anyone tell me his name?

Can anyone tell me his name?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
imgur.com/gallery/QScAp
youtube.com/watch?v=TGubYQf3Eo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roger Walden

Walter Kronkike

Seth "Commie Crusher" Rich

Bed Bitch

Robert Paulson

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.

Some dead guy

Please, everyone who reads this, keep pushing Seth Rich.
The DNC effectively smothered the story to a alarming degree with that "spokesperson" that was already shown to be a DNC plant.
This is as close as we're gonna get to this getting blown the fuck open.
Unless something new comes out, Trump tweets about it or by some miracle Wikileaks confirms it was Seth, it will be forgotten in a few days.
It's already forgotten in the mainstream.

"Seth Rch had contact with wikileaks"
MSM: completely silent, no articles nothing, starts pushing instantly debunked russia thing again.

"Seth Rich family spokesperson that works for the DNC says it's untrue"
MSM: SEE ITS NOTHING HERES 1000 ARTICLES SAYING ITS NOTHING

doesn't that look suspicious?

Coincidentally, Sup Forums is having issues.
They're killing the story.
They're killing Seth Rich's memory.

We can't let this story die Sup Forums
Do your part.
Do it for Seth..

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

DAMAGE CONTROL

nobody gives a fuck outside of your tedious echochambers

Fake News

Irrelevant

bumping threads here doesn't do shit nigger.

You actually have to post this news in the outside world for it to take any effect.

Tell people to spread it ELSEWHERE as well as across the site.

So you're not at least a bit curious if there's any truth behind seths murder? No?
Hey, guess what? we're not interested in your ROOSIA narrative, either.

This is almost at pathetic as the fucking pizza parlour nonsense.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Mr Nice Tie?

Seth Rich

Seth "Jail that Bitch" Rich

SEIUCUlater

Stiff Kike

NO. It was a simple robbery gone wrong. And he was a Russian spy who got killed by the Russians. And he deserved it because he was a traitor who tried to get Drumpf elected.

Stupid drumpfettes

wealthy piano

Seth Rich
SETH FUCKING RICH

Igor Bogdanoff

FAGGOT

Justice shall prevail

MARTYR NIGGA #1

Operation Mockingbird

Zyklon Rich

SETH

R
I
C
H

The Fox 5 report was featured prominently by top right-leaning outlets, including Breitbart News, the Drudge Report, Fox News, and the "Fox & Friends" morning show.

Asked about the attention the new report received from right-leaning outlets, Brad Bauman, a representative for the Rich family, said the family condemned the attempt to politicize Rich's death.

"It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," Bauman told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."

How much do you get paid to spread the """""official""""" story by your DNC handlers?

Seth Rich - a jew.

Official White House policy requires that I bump this thread on sight.

Sesu richy

Is this ironic shitposting?

>DRUMPFT
>TRUMPET
>DROOMPFT
>BLOMFPRKAPFKNS
I don't feel bad for you shill, the noose is just for you.

H I S
I
S

N A M E
A
M
E

W A S
A
S

S E T H
E
T
H

R I C H
I
C
H

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his name was Seth Rich.

Don't shoot me please?

His name was Seth Rich, nice digits. KEK is with us! Hail KEK!

Richie Rich

How many of us are going to end up dead for this?

JOHN PODESTA WILL HANG!

Odin Wealthy

Seth "you don't get to just kill us without us killing you back" Rich

fuck off shill and never come back

Bumpin

DEUS VULT.

SETH "PATRIOT THIGHS" RICH

will be avenged.

That's the new narrative they're spinning.

I personally welcome death.

There is nothing they can do to me that will scare me.

Sixth Reich

the good thing about pol is that mentally we are on the same fucking level as isis. fucking bring it on.

This baka desu senpai. I welcome the day the spooks come knocking at my door. I will answer with a shit eating grin on my face.

fearing death is stupid, you won't even know you're dead.

What is life after death like? It's the same thing as before you were born.

Death? I don't have a problem with it.
Torture? No thanks

That is why you must make capture the less savory option on their end.

His Name was Seth Rich, and he was murdered.

Seth Rich

I don't know his name, he was just Some Bitch

Brad Bauman

We need another hashtag to get him trending.
#SethRich has been censored
Something like #RethSich or something

Justice must be served

SHILLS CONFIRMED, CULMINATE AND CIRCULATE EVERY LITTLE DETAIL ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, DO NOT STOP.

Also why can't I upload anything?

We're more than likely being censored

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Seth "according to Trudeau I won" Rich

Fucking spooks.

Seth "Hillary Clinton killed him" Rich

Christopher Pool

Seth " my death will hang you bitch" Rich

Preach it, Guam

>#RethSich
>being this autistic

Heffa Bump

Paul Walker

Why are people so inept with memes? Why do faggots act like they never saw a meme before?

imgur.com/gallery/QScAp

wtf is this shit? Can you be more of a faggot posting this?

His name was Seth Rich

I love a good afternoon nap. They really help me to feel restored and fresh. Why don't we all take one?

SETH RICH. Fuck you globalists.

Russians did everything huh? Why don't you seek psychiatric help you piece of shit

I love this "echochamber" stuff. Like you don't get your news from some circlejerk site too you dumb faggot brit piece of garbage

Seth "MURDERED BY THE DNC" Rich

Then why slide it? Why drown it out if you don't care?

A man who was robbed but didn't lose any valuables.

Yeah, funny how you can just assume looking at a dead body with all his shit "he got robbed"

Where do they even come up with this stuff

SethRich killed for leaking @DNC emails to @WikiLeaks.

Media won't report because it proves entire Russia story is a lie.

[TEMPLATE 4]

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

Michael Jackson

You're thinking too much buddy. You seem tired, go lie down, have a nap.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

It sure looks like Seth Rich was murdered.

And the DNC acted strange as shit in the aftermath of the death.

RAMZPAUL Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGubYQf3Eo8

Helps Explain Why Assange was so upset after Seth Rich Died Under Mysterious Circumstances.

And we need a special prosecutor to look into the DNC.

Is it possible that everything that the Dems have done and said since the Trump election was done just to muddy the waters and throw suspicion off of the Democrats?

>ALSO, WHY THE UPLOAD FAIL ?

Day of the boomerang, when?

His name is Seth "Distraction from Trump's Incompetence" Rich

shadilay, brothers.

the fire rises.

AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Sup Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
*[ENTER TEXT]*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on Sup Forums*
{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

actually its Seth "Russian Hacker" Rich