Have a 7 and 6 year old niece and nephew

>have a 7 and 6 year old niece and nephew
>very adorable white naive children
>parents raised them as Catholics
>they ask me about Islam because they have classmates who are like that
>I explain it's a different religion but pretty much we all believe in the same God
>I tell them they should talk to their classmates and ask them about their faith
>me being naive assume that shitskin children are as naive and respectful as white Christian children
>they report back to me the next day crying
>those terrorists in training told them Catholicism is not real and Islam is the true religion and that they are going to hell
>have to spend days consoling them over this
>parents tell teachers, nothing happens

When will this shit end Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcYd7U4z1os
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your niece and nephew sound like a couple of pussys.

>implying I should teach children under 10 what deus vult means

That's what you get for being a passive Christ cuck

>not having pentacostal kids who lay hands on the apostates and cast out their unclean muslim spirits
Can you even identify your local church?

You should've told them they are occupying God's land and deserve nothing other than spite

They don't believe in god though. Their god is unotarian and is satan.

>>I explain it's a different religion but pretty much we all believe in the same God
You explained wrong, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcYd7U4z1os

poor kids. Their parents pushing religion into their little malleable minds like that...

Just teach them that muslims are not human.
What kind of human would not like dogs?
Same with chinks etc.

>missionary religions

What a fucking mistake.

shut up kike. Your days are numbered.

Damn dude I didn't realize I'd have to die one day, I thought I'd get to live forever in neo-nazi heaven with jeebus chris :DD

THIS.

I would tell my kids to not believe Muslims when they talk about their religion. Other than that, treat 'em like any other niggs

Well you have been lying to them so you just reaped what you sow...

At this rate they will become Muslim, as they will associate Christianity with their cucked uncle. Are you even Christian yourself? You sound tipid...

I'm one of their godparents and I am agnostic. My sister hates it but whatever. I left the church once my priest started telling me we had to defend Israel at every mass.

Go to hell or support israel

Fucking based.

You not the priest lol

Tell them the truth user

The truth that no religions are real and anyone telling you otherwise is a psychotically deluded sociopath who thinks he's better than other people.

Redpill them now before its too late you agnostic sitting on the fence dense motherfucker

>>have a 7 and 6 year old niece and nephew
You should [spoiler] have sex with both at the same time [/spoiler]

Your nephew and niece have to go back, Paco.

you created them

fuck off

How could you accept being a godparent if you are agnostic? That's an important charge and you won't be able to help them grow in their faith. It was a mistake of their parents..

At least tell them you cannot answer their questions about religion as you won't be able to cope. The Muslim kids seem to have been raised well. Imho Islam is a devil worshipping religion, but as they do really believe in it they follow its principles. That makes them strong and resolute, your godchildren have no way to stand their ground as it is.

Funny you mention that. One of them recently had communion. 90% of the kids getting it with them were Latino.

>implying the term Godparent means anything in American culture anymore

I have a friend who is hardcore atheist. He hates religion. He was married not by a priest but a transgendered woman dressed like Batman. Even he has "godparents". The term has morphed into basically person who has to watch over the kid if something ever happened to the parents.

>Catholics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's what you get for worshipping the devil.

Give them swords and tell them to scream AVE MARIA before slicing the sarracens.

>Redpill them now before its too late you agnostic sitting on the fence dense motherfucker
I'm not "sitting on the fence". I have a scientific approach to religion. There is n absolute case for or against its existence. Thus i'm agnostic. The fact that the priests change their beliefs on a whim to suite the culture of the times turned me off from the faith as a whole.

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot. Get kids to talk to other kids about their religious differences lol.

Well, at least you redpilled them early. That kind of thing will leave a mental impression on them that the liberal unis won't be able to remove easily.

It's all the same shit.

Your first mistake was not condemning islam to the kids from the start.

>giving islam a chance
>ever

>transgendered woman dressed like Batman.
DC fans everyone!

The day ISIS gets burned down.

>When will this shit end Sup Forums?
When the ragheads assimilate.
So hating on them isn't really helping.
It WOULD have helped if your family weren't also raising the kids in a "one true faith" Abrahamic religion.
And you know, the Catholic church would also tell the Muzzie kids that _they're_ going to hell because Allah doesn't real.

This desu, out out out! :^D

When Islam will be declared illegal and those shitskin children will be deported the fuck out with their smelly parents.

Let me guess, Mr Fish is a jew

So, never ever then? Pizza nigger

You should faggot

>things that never happened

This, they already have seen the true colors of Islam at such a young age. Now they will have absolute animosity for that religion.

>Let me guess, Mr Fish is a jew
Mr. Fish?

Nope, I'm a fallen Catholic turned Diest.
And yeah, according to the Church, even Baptists are going to hell for not attending Catholic Mass™.

Lower right corner of your picture.

>>I explain it's a different religion but pretty much we all believe in the same God
That's where you made the mistake. Catholics believe in the Logos while Muslims believe in a retarded God

There's only one God and we should respect all religions.

Which is it nigger?

Congratulations, your niece and nephew are now future Crusaders.

It turned out perfectly. When I was a young lad and had Christians telling me my Jewish grandmother was in Hell I ended up resenting Christianity for years. They redpilled themselves.

You fucking deserved what happened pussy.

please check out

Taking back israel should be a #1 priority for a Catholic. I dont believe in the religion but as a raised catholic and under a line of catholics, i do believe a final crusade to end all crusades is needed.

YOU CANNOT REPLY WITH AN IMAGE THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP THE SETH RICH THING.

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → → → → → → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- now image uploads are blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

we're in the real shit now.

COPIED AND PASTE user'S POST WE BEING CENSORED BOYS, TRY AND UPLOAD AN IMAGE l

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.