Today on Maury: "I want to send my Nazi daughter to JAIL"

Today on Maury: "I want to send my Nazi daughter to JAIL"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/
ceddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/
i.imgur.com/vqdcDvz.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will happily marry her so she can immigrate here to escape prosecution.

>typical_kraut_niggers_behave_like_nazis_even_when_anti-nazi.jpg
Tell him that you will provide legal advice but due to liability of giving legal advice it must be done properly aka in person not over the internet however you will do it probono

then get him to come visit and then stab him and have his clothes cleaned at the laundry

then go home in his clothes and tell his daughter that she is a good daughter but that she should keep it up

what kind of parent lets their underaged daughter go to jail for being brainwashed by nazis? she needs to invite some migrants to her house and let them introduce her daughter to the wonders of diversity.

reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

go to the thread
>I agree it's time to go visit a couple holocaust sites with her.

i cant read anymore

>He does not understand words or commands
>he is black too
Isn't that typical of all blacks though, not just the autistic ones?

> go to link
> one of the top comments is visiting a Jewish internment camp

> jej

They've got some good censoring going on there

Oh boy, the thread is hilarious

>rattling your own blood tongue inanimate and soulles authority of the state

Yep
It can be only one-the eternal kraut

Pols naziabooism is the more pathetic if you actually know how the German mind works

Germans are the real subhumans

what do you mean their Heinrich? I am under the personal belief that Nazis, and Nazism, is a fucking spook.

>I agree it's time to go visit a couple holocaust sites with her.
This is trully amazing, I would not have thought of it.

Also,
>Retarded and gullible people calling others stupid.

Does anybody else find racially aware girls the hottest thing ever?

Poor girl's mother is a narcissistic bitch. She will send her daughter to jail yet all she cares about herself. No man should stick his dick in a bitch like this.

kek

>illegal Nazi material
It never sunk in until just now how fucking retarded that is

Underrated

>Kicking her out would probably just get her deeper into the scene

And so would pressuring her emotionally into believing a genocide that demonstrably didn't happen.

Fuck, someone dox this faggot, I want to talk to the daughter.

>be German
>betray family to ideological police
Applies since the start of Protestantism

It's really a miracle that such an open and intellectually curious daughter could tumble out of such a psychopathic little cunt.

This is what Nazis deserve

Deal with it

This actually makes me hate the Krauts. It makes me aware of how dangerous the Resditfags are as well. If the news told them we had to be cannibals and anyone refusing cannibalise was illegal they'd bring out the knives. The common people can be fine and even good, but they need a firm hand and the fear of eternal damnation (whether in memory or otherwise) to keep them from being complete savages.

Shouldn't you be taking Constantinople?

fake and gay.

>sounds like it's time for a weekend trip to Auschwitz
I agree, except they'll all be going in trains.

>I think it's time for a weekend breeding session at the local refugee center.
These people are sick.

>Reach out to (((organizations)))

Spot the fucking US Jew from that post.

let me guess, Polish diaspora? You untermenschen always shit on us but still work as plumbers and whores here, fucking hilarious.

Only in his dreams.

>they would turn their own daughter in

They don't even want to help her it's absolutely disgusting

Lel the comment are hilarious there desu

What the fuck is your flag.

That country is beyond saving

A 3rd world flag desu

Such is the nature of leftist
Loyalty and integrity are incomprehensible concepts to those inhuman creatures

Nepal, burger.

This. Get her a nice Muslim boyfriend, preferably twice her age, a hijab and a koran and she'll learn her place quick enough.

I meant the design you absolute spastic.

>17 years old

hmm.. can I have here identity for research purpose ?

Diversity macht frei.

Funny that because going to MUH AUSCHWITZ was what really took me from a centrist liberal to a far right anti-zionist.

>top 10 commands suggest visiting holocaust museums/camps

>not a single person tells the OP how insane he is for wanting to send his daughter to jail

Brain dead golem garbage selling out their kids for brownie points with the kikes.

>Trying to ruin your daughters life because she doesn't agree with your retarded view on the world

These people should unironically be fucking hanged.

This is some 1984 shit.
"My daughter is against big brother cops please help "

It did happen though.

Life finds a way

This

her*

Which part happened? And what are the numbers? And could you prove it please?

There is plenty of evidence out there to disprove it and all I really ever have seen to prove it are (((eyewitness accounts)))

reminds me of crusader girl, her parents also made a reddit post about their daughter being a nazi. Anyone even know what happened to her? did they just lock her up in a institution

100% this. germocide when?

>I want to send my family to jail and ruin their life because they disagree with me.
What the fuck dude

>neonnazi
Vaporwave Nazis

How this German parent any different than the homophobic parents that kick their gay kids out or the crazy Mormon parents that disown their non-believing kids?

Do these people have any self-awareness?

>I want her out of my house

If she's hot I'm willing to take her in.

I absolutely hate older Germans, i want them to burn in an oven 10x hotter than what the Jews "supposedly" experienced

These people really are insane

t. education is for losers

Fun advice:

Tell mommy to go to youtube and spend 6 hours of her life watching an autistic documentary called: Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.

>Do these people have any self-awareness?
No, and that's what makes them so dangerous. This man will turn his own daughter in to the police for "wrong-think" and will feel fucking GOOD about it. They cannot be reasoned with, they cannot be convinced - physical removal is the only option.

Not even comparable, sodomites should be glad getting kicked out is the worst thing that they get.

Yup. there's still nuclear fallout in germany from the time the nukes were used to kill 20k jews.

>How this German parent any different than the homophobic parents that kick their gay kids out

Because the faggots won't go to fucking jail once they're kicked out you fucking retard.

>neon nazi
Sounds trippy

> They cannot be reasoned with, they cannot be convinced - physical removal is the only option.

Life removal.

That documentary isn't false though. It has all the sources and has not been "debunked" like most people wish.
You calling it autistic just shows how retarded you are.

>Show her how Germany is now a better country than it ever was in the 30s. Grab a döner kebab, have her walk the streets of Kreuzberg and then go visit Sachsenhausen. That works if you're in the Berlin area, but wherever you are in Germany there are testaments to the additions that immigrants have added to German society and the damage caused by white supremacists.

They removed so much, see here for removed comments
ceddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

wow, it's the stasi all over again. how long until he recruits a few mates and gangstalks her so she breaks down and kills herself? anything for the party!

you need another hitler.

I went to a class trip there and we all made jokes.

SOON

i.imgur.com/vqdcDvz.png

Well, yes, it did happen, but probably not the way they'd demonstrate it. Odds are the parent buys all the holocaust disinfo and wouldn't show her places like Treblinka where hundreds of thousands were actually murdered, but he'd drag her to Auschwitz and show her the "gas chambers" where nothing actually happened beyond some Jews taking a shower.

If she won't bang you, tell her she can come live with me in the States.

kek

don't worry, we'll have 140 year old holocaust survivors soon.

fpbp!

Sup Forums?

Someone should tell him that 2/3 of our turks voted for Erdogan to become Führer Roach :^)

>British education

>gut reaction is to kick her out
>wants his daughter in jail for browsing websites

What a cuck.

Maybe it's his fault for not being a strong role model, or something.

>Grab a kebab
Holy shit I'm crying.

I don't understand why these people think "a trip to Auschwitz" or "a talk with a (((survivor)))" is going to make anyone believe the 6 million number who didn't before.

How does looking at an old building that may or may not have been modified post-war prove the 6 million?

How is talking to an old Jew who probably was incarcerated and who is still alive prove the 6 million?

Why do they think that this will convince people with IQs above 65?

I'm not saying whether the holocaust happened or not, because I honestly don't know. I do know that going to some old buildings and listening to stories shouldn't be able to convince anyone one way or another.

And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks

trust nobody

>I am not interested in defending my daughter in any way.

Oh fuck this bitch. You turn your back on your family because your too chicken shit to stand up to obviously unjust authoritarianism?

Your daughter should be granted asylum in America from your backwards regressive barbarianism.

They believe bringing people to the place where the holohoax was faked will make them believe in it.

>reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6b3taj/germany_i_have_recently_found_out_my_daughter_has/

Uncensored version:

I do agree, many people would sell out their own children and I believe these people are total scum.

what a pathetic spineless cuck faggot. giving his daughter up like that. he should be hanged.

how can somebody be so eager to give up their own flesh and blood so easily

damn. the Americans really fucked their shit up bad.

this desu
she's his own flesh and blood and the first thing he can think of is to kick her out and send her to jail
horrible fucking parent to say the very least

I still have the Jew lamps.
Aren't that great because of the thin skin.

These peoples are sick. NO ONE question the fact that a parent wants to abandon his child because of her opinion, without even speaking to her about it. Some even encourage it.

And they say 4ching is the trash can of internet. Day of the rope can't come soon enough

is this cucked behaviour generational? is it only germany's version of baby boomers that are like this?

they have the only non quadrilateral national flag in the world, bretty fucking weird

Explain yourself Germany

This is the final stage of Illuminati programming, believe us now ?