Daily reminder this is what your average Sup Forums trump supporter looks like

Daily reminder this is what your average Sup Forums trump supporter looks like

You know where to go m8. And take this little cunt with you

So aryan. so strong and bootiful. Totally not an ameba playing videogames at 30yo that wouldn't last a second in a less cherry coloured world.
Beautiful aryan specimen.

awooooooo this place is fuckin cringe

Dude looks like a fucking champ to me, esp. with that Pepe cake.

F your shill slide bullshit, faggot OP.

>like omg you can't fat shame people ugh they can't control it
>lul look at this fatass drumpf supporter

I think this is a lot of those chapo trap house people. They are pretty butt hurt on Reddit about that Felix dude taking all the money and running.

>awooooooo this place is fuckin cringe
I know

The guy just looks NEET too, I doubt someone that age would have his own plates like that, looks like his parent's furniture.

>Hey Mom I got Trump elected could you bake me a wall cake, it's those mexians that are stopping me from getting a job, not fat laziness

>I think this is a lot of those chapo trap house people. They are pretty butt hurt on Reddit about that Felix dude taking all the money and running.
wat

Just speculation. But I heard it through the grapevine.

Rather have 10 of him than 1 sjw leftist cancer spreading scumbag.

daily reminder that OP is still a faggot

It's time to go back OP

Noone cares

Sage

>DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

sage the D&C shills

>cake of The Wall
>South of the Border chips

>my fucking sides

Give him antifa shirt, black bandana and lighten his shade of skin color to wonder bread white and toss in a little unemployment and a 78 iq and you have your average bernbot

I honestly don't think they have that low of IQ, they have just been raped so hard by drugs and cultural conditioning it seems like it. I mean Jesus, 78 IQ, he isn't black for fucks sake.

horseshoe theory

>buttblasted trumpcucks detected

I can only imagine the shame your parents feel knowing they will never have grandchildren because their son is too busy worshiping at the feet of another man. SAD!

He looks like he can fuck up your average liberal anorexic vegan

its funny this looks like someone I work without the baby face. Idk how people like being so godamn fat and incapable

It's like you don't even know this board. We all already have half Asian kids you dipshit.

Hmm
>a fat guy nerd on the right posting a frog cake.
>a fat girl feminist on the left posting her nasty tatted pussy online saying that she is sexy.

I'll take the fat nerd for $500

slide thread
saged

>Rather have 10 of him than 1 sjw leftist cancer spreading scumbag.

NEET losers are just so useful and productive

>role playing this hard

And here I thought being a trumpcuck was as low as you can go. Keep fantasizing kiddo!

I would unironically rather fuck our NEET

and bumped

Um look sweetie don't you ever talk to me or my HAPA sons like that again.

Seems like a nice guy enough. He's ginger, what about it?. Give him a chance, senpai.

So fucking what? He is a typical peasant. They meant to work and pay taxes, not to be looked at.

>Dude looks like a fucking champ to me, esp. with that Pepe cake.
This. I guarantee that this guy lives a better life than me. Probably than most of us.

>ameba
??

That wall of cake gets me every time lol

Also note the the coffee table which a style no young man would pick, thus confirming he lives with his parents.

They are so edgy and challenge the status quo so much...with that fat patreon budget to back it all up. Frauds that found out they can be the next online hit by telling people what they want to hear, with just a pinch of politically incorrect humor, but aimed at the right people.

/r/thedonald in the murdoch videos is this guy

I will give that podcast 500 shekels if that pig piss guy eats shit in Syria and they have to cry about him on air lol.

Yeah fuck

r/The_Donald User*

>So fucking what? He is a typical peasant. They meant to work and pay taxes, not to be looked at.
you think this guy works?

>This. I guarantee that this guy lives a better life than me. Probably than most of us.
he lives at home in his parent's trailer and his mom baked the cake

>Also note the the coffee table which a style no young man would pick,

Same with the pattern on the plate

>I will give that podcast 500 shekels if that pig piss guy eats shit in Syria and they have to cry about him on air lol.
wat

would rather hang with this fat autist than any hillary or bernie supporter 2bh

sad

Hillary is actually a middle of the road candidate, most people in the USA voted for her

I find this quite adorable for some reason.

no homo

>I find this quite adorable for some reason.

really

le epix maymays kys kid

Daily reminder, Hillary Clinton had killed Seth Rich for leaking Clinton emails and tries to blame Russia with no actual case while they eat it up because her followers are dumb sheep.

I have to give the neckbeard credit for the wall cake. wasn't expecting that

Idgaf what cringey Trump redditors look like. He's a cuckservative wannabe nationalist and so are his supporters.

Kiddy fuckers are getting desperate.

Test

SHADILAY!!!

BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD

LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD

WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!

GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD

SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD

the detail in the brick layering for the cake is a testament to white pride. 10/10 would enjoy with white power milk.

whoa you have truly opened my eyes shareblue, come on everyone lets try and be better and stop talking about Seth Rich

Nice teeth, must have strong British genes

>SHADILAY!!!
>BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD
>LE PRAISE KEKISTAN MAGA XDD AMIRIGHT BROS :DDDD
>GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN IRA-, I MEAN AMERICA!!! :DDDD
>WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSES HE'S TRYING TO DIVIDE US EVEN THOUGH TRUMP'S SECRETELY WAGING WAR ON HIM AND HE'S SIMULTANEOUSLY DIVIDING TRUMP!
>GUYS IT'S JUST PART OF A CONCEPT FROM THE BOGPILL CALLED "4D CHESS", AND TRUMP PLAYS IT XDDDD
>GUYS WE HAVE TO TRUST KEK, THE CREATOR OF LIFE XDD
>SHADILAY CENTIPEPES AMIRIGHT BASED /BLACKGUYS/ SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AMIRIGHT GOYIMS XDDDD
the fuck

It's okay. Their opinion is different from mine.

I don't have to be a Trumpcuck to know a leftist attacking a white brother deserves the bullet.

>8 post by this ID
>defending non-white illegal immigration

Yeah, you shills are obvious

How did OP fat shame the person in the photo?

being fat was not mentioned

Not everyone who laughs at Drumpf and his retarded supporters are liberals or part of fat acceptance. I know that doesn't fit with your black and white worldview.

Daily reminder that Trump is POTUS and Hillary isn't.

Bum-blasted Kushnerophile detected

Typical redditard, easy to sway and manipulate like the leftist retards. Alt-right is a disgrace.

>implying the average Sup Forumstard could make a cake or do anything in the kitchen that doesn't include putting frozen fried shit in the microwave

Kek. That shirt's fucking great.

THIS IS NOW A SETH RICH THREAD
DISCUSS SETH RICH

THIS IS NOW A SETH RICH THREAD

DISCUSSION OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT SETH PROVES YOU'RE NU OR SHILL

Yes, I'm sure your girly little 98 pound frame would be very intimidating in real life.

Wow! I am so glad I voted for Hillary now. Who else here is #WithHer?

Racist misogynistic DRUMPFH supporters need not apply. This is a #HillDawg board.

#HillYes #ImpeachDrumpfh #HerTurn

Looks like a hero to me.

daily reminder no one cares and you need to fuck off back to autismchan

>>implying the average Sup Forumstard could make a cake or do anything in the kitchen that doesn't include putting frozen fried shit in the microwave

his mom baked the cake

*farts*

wtf i'm #WithHer nao

i have many friends that are trump supporters and yes, many look just like this. although this guy is a little "slow" looking.
Most of my Trumper friends are pretty intelligent.

Daily reminder that I'm a 6'4 trump supporter with a 8+/10 face and that people always smile at me when I say hello or make eye contact.

Me too. In fact I voted for Hillary ten times!

Me three. #HillDawgs

/r/TheDonald isn't Sup Forums

>most
48.2% you fucking retard. 51.8% voted against her.

say it again i didnt hear the first time

>Daily reminder that I'm a 6'4 trump supporter with a 8+/10 face and that people always smile at me when I say hello or make eye contact.
i bet

>48.2% you fucking retard. 51.8% voted against her.

No, she won the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes

look it up

BASED PEDES

This. It was #HerTurn. We need to impeach Drumpfh before he gets the nuclear codes.

No, she won by 2,8 million votes which translates into 2,1% more than Trump, who received 46,1% of the vote. 3rd party candidates are a thing you cuck. Hence, Hillary didn't receive the majority of the vote, only 48.2%. 51.8% voted against her.

Seth Rich was a niggerloving jew and I'm glad he's dead

That Pepe looks like it's been taken hostage

That's a stupid way to look at it, She got millions more votes than anyone else

54% voted against trump

>That's a stupid way to look at it, She got millions more votes than anyone else
Which is still not the majority of the vote, so saying that most Americans voted for her is wrong.
>54% voted against trump
54% against Trump, 52% against Clinton. The majority of Americans seems to dislike both :^)

That's only because attractive people don't wanna hangout with you

>54% against Trump, 52% against Clinton. The majority of Americans seems to dislike both :^)
That's 106%, when you look at it in this stupid way you count the 3rd party votes twice, which is why it's dumb.

2.8 million more Americans voted for her than trump and she got more votes than any other candidate

Implying most liberals not in Hollywood are good looking. Conservatives, in general, tend to look better than fringe liberals.

>That's 106%, when you look at it in this stupid way you count the 3rd party votes twice, which is why it's dumb.
Nigger are you fucking retarded? Saying the majority didn't want either candidate is correct.
>2.8 million more Americans voted for her than trump and she got more votes than any other candidate
But still not a majority, so it's still wrong saying that most Americans voted for her when they clearly didn't. 68 million > 65 million

Yeah but the alt right/lite are generally ugly and autistic
Which is why they are so against"degeneracy"
Nobody wants to drink or hook up with them so they just make up excuses even tho they would do it the moment they had the chance