I'm convinced the media is trying to assassinate trump...

i'm convinced the media is trying to assassinate trump. every single week they are latching on to something that will supposedly end trump's presidency but it always ends up being literally nothing.

most of us just brush this off and ignore it but there is a certain segment of ledditors that become rabid at the notion of trump being out of office. im convinced they get a dopamine rush or some sort of high from imagining a trump takedown. so what, right? well what happens when after a year or two trump is still in office and the next sensational story about trump's presidency being over no longer gets those people high? those people are going to take it to the next level. that means attempting to assassinate trump.

then all the ledditors will get high off of stories about assassination attempts and one by one as assassination attempts no longer get them high they will attempt to assassinate trump themselves.

the media knows this. they are expert manipulators and they wont stop until they have created an army of trump death junkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0olJx29r7dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All this bs from anonymous sources.
(((they))) should be shamed and ridiculed for it.

is Sup Forums frozen for you too?

I think by this point they were expecting all of Trump's supporters to be completely demoralized by them so they could easily impeach Trump and no one would care. They really didn't count on Trump supporters being so eager to fight and obliterate them.

>that means attempting to assassinate trump.
impossible. it can't be done anymore.

It's started taking I out again about 30 mins ago.

Are we live again?

msm needs to be hanged for sedition

I'm, um, shocked. The media has done nothing but screech hatred towards him.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or maybe Trump is an idiot?

we are getting ddosed

fuck

looks like you can post in threads but no new threads are being created. only threads from like 5 hours ago remain.

You also can't post images either. What's going on?

Yeah, this was known since before he was elected. They got scared and have been panicking ever since.
However, there is something they are not getting.
Did anyone happen to see Trump giving a speech to a bunch of Naval Cadets? Did you see the big smiles and standing cheers they all gave to Trump as he spoke? These are officers, up and coming ones, not the ones that just walk in and enlist. These are academy fuckers. They are going places, high places, and they are loyal to Trump. The future brass.
The media is fucked and they only have a bunch of numale and feminists as their loyal followers. Oh, and a bunch of old boomers and professors.
I bank on Trump and his pawns. Not the media and their pawns.

>convinced now the media is trying to assassinate trump

bit late to the party are we?

They are one step away from zerging the WH with their press credentials and guns, their candidate lost and they shilled super hard and cant figure out why the sheep didnt listen...total meltdown mode.

The media is wildly overplaying their hand. If anything happens to trump I predict a major backlash against media. Could even go hot. There are too many ppl that are aware of the depths of their lies and deceit.

Al Green ranted for Impeachment without trial before congress this morning.

Fuck these traitors.

>i'm convinced the media is trying to assassinate trump.
This has been going on for over a year

I have insider info it's not big or not high up but apparently dems are super scared right now
They're going to ease off of trump for a few months
Apparently this is biting them in the ass and making them look really bad to push an impeachment into a msm topic
Anyway get ready to see a lot of them "find themselves more patient with trump" to paint them as good guys

you are stupid

Right now I know that Trump is literally fighting for his life.

Either he drains the swamp immediately, or he drowns in it. I think he's beginning to realize this. It's perfect because that means he actually has to work on that campaign promise and not let it slide.

Why didn't they show NYT the memo? Why did the anonymous source have to read it over the phone?

I can show proof but don't know if I'll get in trouble

Because of the threat of the conversation being recorded. Comey cannot have anything that conflicts with those tapes in that memo or his reputation is shot.

They love the literally nothings. They don't want an actual something, that does nothing but put Pence in. The literally nothings get them the ratings, so they're a-ok pushing fake news 24/7

But I assume Comey had nothing to do with the "leaking" of the memo and it was some third party interloper. Why even say the memo exists and not show it to NYT? It would certainly clear things up wouldn't it?!

Sure maybe it's the entirety of the MSM slandering one guy or maybe Trump is just a shitty president that doesn't know the rules or understand his position.

When it comes to stuff like this there should be a "put up or shut up" clause.

We know for a fact that the Obama admin wiretapped journalists, and was generally very poor on press freedom. Nobody cared. Even the journalists being wiretapped never said anything particularly nasty about Obama.

But now, anonymous sources can make up anything they want and the media latches onto it for days. And days. And days. With no proof. With nothing to substantiate it.

The New York Times will write a multi page story about some new glaring infraction on the part of Trump, then on paragraph 17 calmly state "our sources were not at liberty to prove any of this to us."

The more the media does this, and the more nothing happens, the more people will distrust the media.

Even if Trump told Comey it'd be great if he stopped investigating Flynn, he wouldn't be impeached. Nothing would happen. Tough shit. It's just not a big enough deal whatsoever. Flynn isn't even under arrest. He hasn't even committed a crime. Trump is not his bumbling accomplice in some grand crime.

Even if Trump gave Russia incredibly sensitive intel he maybe shouldn't, that's legal.

The media is going nuclear over shit that even if it WAS 100% true, NOTHING would happen.

Nothing.

And the media knows this. The media doesn't even want Trump impeached. They just want to hurt him. Again. And again. And again.

>I can show proof but don't know if I'll get in trouble
dont be a tease. either post proofs or fuck off.

Anonymity is a cornerstone of good journalism
You'll just have to trust that user isn't lying

If Comey didn't release it, then he was very careless or purposefully careless. Either way, if there is a tape, which there may not be, then the memo contents must match. If not, then Comey is done for as he only has his reputation left.
Leaving a gap in the memo contents means things Comey remembered could be released while the other parts are hammered out, if at all.

The gist of what the President said to Comey was essentially he hoped there were no charges because he is a good guy and that if there were charges he could , as President, give him a pardon.

It's probably somewhere in the middle desu.
>He's making some tactical mistakes with how he's addressing thing
>The media is fucking desperate for revenue. Their last gasp is getting liberals reading them again which they tend to do when a Democrat is not in the white house. Most """alternative""" media is right wing or libertarian, especially on Youtube so all the MSM can do now is becoming raging liberal lunatics.

This is what happens when the media smells blood. They went after Nixon and Clinton until one ragequit and the other was impeached. You have an entire generation of journalists and reporters trying to be the next woodward/bernstein and they aren't going to take their eyes off the prize. It's a ratings game and nothing gets higher ratings than presidential turmoil.

It's not the media's fault him and his administration keep doing remarkably stupid shit.

Liberals are the most rabid hateful group especially redditors.

I forgot, they also went after Reagan hard for the iran-contra scandal. Moral of the story is if you don't want the media hounding you don't do shady shit.

>keep doing remarkably stupid shit.
such as?

All the MSM is Jew pripogand.

They cant believe DJT is draining the swamp.

Its all a set up

Timeline
Trump warns Comey about a tape

Media ""weve got anonymous rumor sources say you said shit to Russians""

Schumer ZOMG we need the tapes!

Trump literally did nothing wrong and Scumer knows that BUT wants to establish 1 tapes exist and 2 access to some.

Once access is granted to one, the precedent is set. Trump needs to say Fuck You no tapes

This is a coup orchestrated by Obama

Reminder that if the Comey memo is true he was either were complicit in obstruction of justice or a liar.

most likely won't matter since they are basically turning citizens away from listening to them the more rabid they become.

The DEMS are desperate. Very very desperate. They have lost Senate, Congress, POTUS, AND SCOTUS. Their anuses are like an open fire hydrant spewing not water, but liquified shit. Their shit is liquefied at the thought of not only what Trump is doing and will continue to do with their legacy, but also at the thought of the massive anal prolapse that is coming their way.

Since they have absolutely no defensive options.. no place to which they can retreat and rally their forces, their only option is to fight like the cornered water buffalo they have become.

Firing the fucking guy who's head of the law enforcement arm investigating his campaign.

Constantly freaking out and fighting against tiny shit that every president gets because they're the god damned president.

Hiring people to his cabinet that have no experience in the positions they've been hired for.

Associating with people who are of dubious moral fiber.

If the administration would just sit down and shut up, the FBI would find nothing wrong, the dems would be proven dipshits, and Trump could get on with stuff. Instead they're letting their emotions control them like fucking women and doing stupid shit.

People didn't elect Trump to sit down and be a lapdog you fucking idiot

>President fires head of FBI without warning essentially because he wanted to

>Apparently gives Russia sensitive intel during meeting

>Even with no Russia collusion Michael Flynn likely to be indicted, very possibly convicted

>Few to no Republicans willing to appear on talks shows to defend him

Just like during the election, 90% of his problems and headaches are self-inflicted. And now he's whining to the Coast Guard. And even when there ends up being nothing to the muh Russia story, the constant shit-stirring makes it harder for Republicans to pass their agenda in the time they have.

Would be final nail if another SCOTUS dies. Some of them are old bats barely holding on.

Nice reddit spacing, concern shils

nigger

There's an old saying and I don't know how much truth it carries anymore, but 'you don't pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel.' Trump has picked a fight with an industry that might not buy ink anymore, but in keeping with the analogy, buys ink by the oil tanker.

It's a good thing he's the God-Emperor.

The memo is immaterial because either Comey lied under oath while testifying to the Senate, or he's lying now.

Why does nobody get that?

>Firing the fucking guy who's head of the law enforcement arm investigating his campaign.
It's his authority to do so. And from the looks of things Comey appears to be unreliable and not in control of his house.
>Constantly freaking out and fighting against tiny shit that every president gets because they're the god damned president.
The internet is separate from reality. I wish journalists who write a 500 word article about his latest tweet would realize this.
>Hiring people to his cabinet that have no experience in the positions they've been hired for.
More effective than Barack "Team of Rivals" Obama's cabinet so far. Tillerson and Sessions are great.
>Associating with people who are of dubious moral fiber.
Such as?

He picked a fight with a platform that is crumbling. The internet has made their message diluted since people are no longer forced to listen to them like previous elections.

>I have no actual comeback
>Instead I'll attack you for readable concise lists

Damn right, we elected him so he could bite his own nutsack over and over when the media points a laser at it, like they've done for the past 2 and a half decades!

You think Trump's bad?
Imagine having a fucking badass conservative like Pence would be like if Trump was assassinated.

>readable concise list
>still can't prevent him from getting BTFO
Kek'd

they're as desperate to believe in the impeachment narrative as Sup Forums is desperate to believe in the seth rich narrative. filter bubbles at their finest.

Yeah, it's his authority, but do you dipshit niggers really not understand how bad that looks to the average person?

His staff is in disarray and we'll have Spicer come out, say one thing, have Tillerson or McMaster say something else, and then Trump tweets yet another different thing. It's a god damned trainwreck.

>such as
All the god damn jews?

What did Flynn even do?

Pence is good but an insider that gives in to pressure

>can't even elaborate on his clear and concise list when called out on it
LMFAOOOOOO
I'm surprised that isn't a fucking leaf flag, you sound like enough of a faggot to have one

It reminds me of the HuffPo headlines 1 day before the election... They musta known they were in trouble (HIllary's voting machine software hack was reversed by the IC by then) and the articles were literally hysterical.. "97% chance of Hill winning" "trump floundering" etc etc.
I was doubting Trump could win until that day, when it became obvious how desperate they were. It's the same now...

a memo would be hearsay.. not direct evidence.

anyone can write a memo anytime.. there is no means to prove its content and no basis to afford the author in this case merely due to his position any greater credibility than any other source of indirect , after the fact testimony evidence.

Tried to extradite a citizen to turkish officials and failed to disclose as a foreign agent

Been seeing "one weird trick that will impeach Trump" articles daily since he was elected.

He told the jews he didn't want their shekels.

Remember wha the stakesare here peeps, 30% of the washington/maryland/virginia entrenched federal power structure are compromised by the video record of their rapes and murders of children including toddlers... They aint just gonna give up...

nothing really. It's the red scare where politicans are witch hunting everybody pushing ties to Russia. Flynn never even had a link with Russia, it was Turkey.

When Obama realized he was going to lose to trump
He set up part of dems plans and put sanctions on Russia to make it harder for it to look innocent if trump took those sanctions back to help fit their framing of trump
Flynn went to the ambassador to explain Obama is just playing rep vs dem politics and that when trump gets in we will have a better relationship than obama is faking it to be
From that dems got excited part of their bait was taken and they spun the shit out of it and still are

We are now seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I hope Trump comes out on top.

The only thing the media has managed to accomplish in the past year is to flush the last tiny scrap of their credibility down the toilet.

Let them. If a impeachment does happen that will go to trial on the evidence they have found. That is to say nothing. Also there is double jeopardy so no one can try and scream impeachment again after this.

Alternatively, if he is vindicated they will be too embarrassed to try again. It's possible he has led them along just so they think they have something, just like the tax returns. Denying it or making excuses does make you look guilty, which is the angle the media loves to take every time. It's just a throw-away attack but if you let it sit for a while they will start seriously believing it, which is a much better time to release evidence and discredit them.

It's not like this is a criminal investigation, he can respond at his leisure. If you let them build up the story and make bigger and bigger lies, you just embarrass them that much more. These Jews are totally shameless so if you try to fight them with evidence, they will just ignore it or drop the story. Things need time to heat up first so it's on everyone's mind and they can't just bury it.

>If the administration would just sit down and shut up, the FBI would find nothing wrong, the dems would be proven dipshits
Just let the pitbull lick your balls, all he wants is a taste

If dems keep pushing impeachment
2020 is going to be horrible for them
They will be labeled as people trying to ruin the country

Trump's assassination would be the best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums.
The left would be classified as non-humans, Alex jones proven right becoming the most watched channel in history of Youtube, a shitty president turned into a martyr and a vengeful Pence governing to the far right as Barron swear revenge and get into politics, becoming like a non-jewish version of Bruce Wayne.
Just do it already, (((hilldawgs)))

I agree :(
youtube.com/watch?v=0olJx29r7dk
>click subtitles for subtitles

first they humiliate. then you get feces thrown at you, then you get killed

>Associating with people who are of dubious moral fiber.
Look at you! Standing on guard for our moral fibers! KYS shill

>Firing the fucking guy who's head of the law enforcement arm investigating his campaign.
Did you ever ask yourself how both of the people running for president were under FBI investigation? Why? Is it a good idea?

The entire "Russian investigation" is bullshit, hence Trump's firing of Comey during it is absolutely meaningless.

I don't even think they want Trump out yet. To me it looks like they keep making new bullshit right as the last loses its effect because they know keeping Trump busy with their bullshit means he can't actually govern. Him doing nothing looks bad and makes it easier for Dems to win in the next election where they can start changing rules so that they never lose power. They just need to stall for time not go for anything big.

Some crazy Mexican, Hispanic, Middle Eastern dude is gonna take this propaganda as true. Might even be a civil servant.

Trump literally needs to surround himself with loyal white man, 100% conservative, ex-military, southern white guys who liberals more than him.

No one can see Trump without being frisked... even Senators or Congressmen.

Some of histories most famous Assassins came from the elite and government.

No time to let your guard down around Democrats... anyone of them could be a Brutus.

Even someone like Ana Navarro could take a chance.

Trump needs loyal bodyguards who hate liberals and dissenters more than he does.

(((Jews)))

Because it's pure bullshit.

Source: a memo I wrote about the memo. Officially written by me.

When is McCabe gonna speak?

Everyone is waiting for him.

Can confirm with this user we just ate pie together

And yet the shadiest shit they can find is "two scoops. "

It's enough to make me wonder if Trump is actually some kind of living Saint or something.

Normies are extremely retarded and can't think for themselves so they believe all the see on tv.
Trumps needs to create a news network telling the truth about what's happening about the country. And then close all the MSM.
No idea what's the legal route to do this but I'm sure CNN for example needs permissions to air in the US so the president could revoke them.

The problem for the media is that Trump is a womanizing asshole, but he's been incredibly public about it forever. It's literally the personality he would sell his TV show on. He's made a point to highlight his bigger shit for laughs and it's worked wonderfully.

Of course they are. Assassination with lies instead of weapons. That's why I'm ready to torch government buildings if something happens to Trump.

Even if what the memo says is true, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo that:
>a) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>b) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>c) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>d) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that he White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice
>e) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

Thanks for run down fbi.

>i'm convinced the media is trying to assassinate trump

This will be my first time doing caps, but here we go:

OMFG I HOPE SO!!!??!?!!
Trump was their last chance to kill white American peacefully. Please, for the love of fuck, toss him out, for he is merely a manager of our decline. PLSPLS PLS PLS PLS get him out so that we can get this thing ON!!!

#RWDSNOPLSKTHX

Been fucking up all day

We are going to march in DC on July 1st. 10 million MAGA hats. See you there.

Media has been heavily on the side of the left all through the election primaries up to present. All integrity from the big news outlets has been abandoned.

The secret service is usually staffed by hard rightists conservative types that were the kid's who were the sticklers for the rules, the hall monitors, the tattle tales. They reportedly HATE both the Clinton and Obongo assignments, and LOVE Trump and his family.

But Trump has also padded out his regular protection details with his own security staff as well, and libshits are daydreamer pussy know-nothing, do-nothing retards who don't into weapons and tactics.

If an attempt were make, it's pretty much guaranteed it'll be from a deep-state source. That IS who these agent provocateurs are in the antifa that actually try to stir shit and kick the hornets' nests. On our end, we need to focus on helping to expose and take down their financial comptrollers like Soreass.

Two things are at play; 1) a coping mechanism. If you believe the bad thing you don't like will end in 6 months, rather than 4 years, you latch onto that nice thought to get you through the day. 2) The Democrats have nothing to say, so the only way to unite their decaying Party is to rally them around Trump/Russia. It takes the heat from Hillary's poor campaign and keeps them all in a job. This also links back in with 1) and feeds their base an 'out' i.e. Trump could be gone and so this Clinton grieving period could end well. Sort of like thinking your relative died, but they are suddenly found alive.

its scary how bloodthirsty and insane these people are geting lately, hopefully trump doesnt crack under all this pressure.