twitter.com/AFP/status/864805527137681408
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMEN

Praise be to our Lord and savor
I wish Putin had won the US elections and not his puppet

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Except trump himself said he did. Trump is so fucking retarded he doesn't even think to back the WH and Putin trying to cover his arse on his mistake. Omg this is the greatest timeline ever

But Trump even said he himself did? Uh oh pol has a real peoblem on their hands here... who will they believe?

>trump and lavrov working behind putins back
>lavrov taking over

Of course Putin said that

Putin for president of America!

MSM is taking Trump's comments out of context. What they discussed was not secret, as in it was not classified confidential.
Trump's comments relate to his authority to share any non state secret information at his discretion.

When did he say that? Source?

Fucked up how the Clintonian reset with Russia involved funding Al-Qaeda and other child killing/pimping terrorist groups in Syria to stop a pipeline that would compete with the European finance monopoly's "free market"

No means or methods were passed. Unless you were in the room you have no idea that Hillary Clinton killed Seth Rich.

Obviously the real story is that FM Lavrov did not pass Trump's secrets to Putin

Russian civil war is brewing!

>Except trump himself said he did
He shared intel not state secrets.

This

The era of the manlet is over

Lankets are the true masterrace (labrov is the height of trump)

That was my first thought when this hulabaloo started, isn't your president responsible for security clearances so he can declassify any material he pleases?

Putin has more brain than trump, nothing new

yep...'B-BUT ITS RUSSIA' is all anyone can say.

trump is playing you like a fiddle lefty.

habbenin

The political left has gone completely insane. Discussing their delusions used to be entertaining, now it's just becoming tiresome.

What would the President discuss with foreign dignitaries behind closed doors anyways, if not important shit like this? The weather? How big of a shit the dog left on the White House Lawn?

No secrets were passed because nothing that was being discussed was a secret. You'll come across more "secret" stuff in a Sup Forums thread than Lavrov did talking to Drmhumph

Holy shit ... putin has to save the orange cheeto.

Truely the best timeline.

Classified Intel that wasn't meant to be shared as per everyones opinion except trump

lol

Will he BTFO the media?

OMG, that unreal

>classified
prove it

>wasn't meant to be shared
the POTUS holds sole declassification authority. he can do whatever he wants with classified information.

there's a new scandal every week. what happened to the kompromat?

praise kek

this could just be the best timeline

Man, feels like I'm watching an important part of history unfolding.
Something big is gonna happen in the extra couple of weeks.

>Pootin leaks recording of Drumpf's meeting
>he's now broken international law blatantly and we can finally take over Russia

do it Poopin.

GAS HALO PUTIN APPROVED.

Fucking kek.
Maybe we should spread that, would be funny to read all the articles from journalists lurking here, exposing how "his most adamant supporters" turned out to be sleeper Ivans

Yeah, but the US media is insanely partisan. Trump could forgive all student debt and they'd immediately switch over to bitching how much of a whole that leaves in their budget.

Kek

Actually.. I think I read that somewhere already

There was reports of laptop bombs going back a while, on the time of Israel today there's this notion it was a crown jewel piece of intelligence.
I'm quite sure netanyahu was just looking for a reason not to finally begin peace talks now that abbas is been so up front about it

>twitter.com/AFP/status/864805527137681408
>it's real

Pics forgotten.

He didn't.

>King gook says something
>Sup Forums bends to its gook master

Putin isn't going anywhere he shall reign as emperor of Europe

I pray that someday journalism will rise above high school level intelligence, and learb what scizophrenia means

IMO the news is to try to embarrass the president before he goes on his middle east trip. Talk about treasonous. Sabotaging the US's national security.

> Trump didn't tell secrets
> Putin hacked them out of his brain

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

WaPo BTFO

Russia saves the world again!

youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg

Oh god please!!!!! I need a good liberal tear fap.

Even setting aside the indisputable fact that Russian officials lie about 23 times a minute... this is incredibly obviously just their latest attempt at propping up the Trump regime, which is more favorable to them than either the Republican or the Democratic establishment.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIAR

>American msm has made Putin the most powerful man in the world through sheer paranoia

President Trump is such a retard, can't believe I supported him.

I will never support a repulitard again.