Who do you think the dumbocrats will have run in 2020?

who do you think the dumbocrats will have run in 2020?

Shillary Cuntton, The Male obama and Arnold Scwarzenigger

The Rock.
It's actually quite frightening.
Will win

Didn't Sanders say he was running again

you think they could be as stupid/desperate to run biden, mrs o, or Chelsea clitoris?

Mark Cuban

Oprah - because a black woman billionaire will help the poor and middle class even more than a white man-cheeto billionaire!

Some piece of shit kike puppet just like the Republicans will do

Warren & she will lose

DNC won't allow Sanders, Sanders isn't even a Democrat & hes hard to control

>'no handlers for the sanders'

>"my ancestor :) "

Realistically it will be one of these 4. Democrats have too much control over their primaries to let meme candidates (The Rock, Zuckerberg etc.) win.

Kanye west

Screencap this post it'll happen

Warren, and she will easily win. That bitch is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times worse than Hillary.

>hard to control
He is a beta like, how hard can it be

The Rock is a saint and you know it.

Calm and boring.
He didn't order Comey to do anything.

Democrat holding strategy is the "Trump = chaos" narrative.

Stress *is* the story. Fake news A Boring and calm Dem candidate will rescue us from their narrative... Build up the drama, then offer a solution to the manufactured problem.

Holy shit this Joaquin Castro looks like he has it all: Chinese, Mexican, Black, White clothes and attitude. If he is in a wheelchair and gay. We have a new Mrs Presidente!

Scenarios:
>A. Democrats suppress Tulsi Gabbard and run Cory Booker or Al Franken. Democrats probably win, but leftist third parties grow.
>B. Trump suddenly changes and starts making good decisions for the country. Trump wins the election.
>C. Tulsi Gabbard somehow wins the democratic nomination. Establishment democrats support Trump, Tulsi Gabbard wins.

Tulsi Gabbard is too based to get a Democratic nomination

identity politics is a scourge.

I like it cause I always win in it.

He appeared pretty easily controlled in the Democratic primary desu.

Dwayne Johnson. And he'll win because he's basically younger, half black, sexy Trump.

anyone they run will beat trump biggly

He's some kind of power cuck. He's been on some "unity tour" with Tom Perez since the election but all he does is talk about how he isn't a Democrat and Democrats suck.

The Tublisisi chick. Optimal candidate for them.

Depending on her stance I the Second Amendment, she honestly might even get my vote.

He really is a cuck.

>my party cheated me
>better get back with it!

Some anti-white black or brown sack of trash most likely.

Mrs Obama would win an election in any other country but Americans are a special breed of idiots. Your country obviously don't deserve good leaders.

>The Rock.
He will be ded from brain tumors after all the cow steroids he has taken.

>based
>wants to ban AR-15's

And she just lost my vote.

Camel Hairs rode pink lipped willie's bbc to get into city then state elected office.
He spooged in her face so many times she had to wear goggles.

>thinking Trump is going to lose in 2020
He's going to be hitting his stride by then. Good luck electing the Psycho Party after the lunacy you retards have put on display.

Anthony Weiner.

>Warren,
pocahontas.

The ONLY reason anyone likes Tulsi is because she's vaguely attractive. Her politics are dog shit, just like your skin.

Zuckerberg. He's already touring in the red states, playing at Trump's game.

Please say Keith Ellison. Please say Keith Ellison. I want a Democrat to be honest and say they hate Israel and Jews.

>Anthony Weiner

An actual confirmed Pedo would be PERFECT representation for the DNC.

re-animated corpse of Lenin

>re-animated corpse of Lenin

They tried that already, his name was Bernie Sanders

who cares? the election is basically political theatre and it doesn't matter who the president is the government doesn't actually change and the agenda remains the same

^ underrated

warren

like I'm gonna give a fuck what a flag with a star and moon thinks.

4 years untill the next election and you already making these fucking threads, stop it, we had enough of it, this isn't american politics board. Your discussions won't change anything, everything will change but not because you discuss it in these 3-4 years. give a fucking rest fuck

It's not going to matter, OP. You're asking you will be at the steering wheel of a crashed car. Who cares? They're wrapping the car around a telephone pole.

doesn't matter, trump will win re-election just as easily as bush did. you cant win against a sitting president whose only had 1 term behind him. the only exception is when the current party has already had two terms (see reagan x2 followed by bush sr.)

its the same reason hillary was always going to lose. a party never wins 3 elections in a row unless the first president was unbelievably popular and the economy was doing great (see bush sr getting elected after reagan).

it wont matter who they pick, he/she is going to lose in a landslide.

oh come on comrade you must know who the next president of the USA will be? you hacked our election.

Probably that uppity muslim guy.

They're going to double down on the identity politics.

They wont be running anyone after the DNC lawsuit.

trumps going to outlaw leftism and the traitorus cucks will all be arrested by 2020

Oh God, I can't wait to see some more tears after all the "muh russia" bullshit dies down
In fact, the only chance for the DNC to succeed in the mid-terms is to bring Trump down before 4 years and smear the Reps with shame.
If they fail with the bullshit media hysteria and get BTFO in the mid-terms, game over. That's why I can see such haste and recklessness in the American Dems actions.

This.
I'm unironically begining to think that the monolithic 'fuck off kike' response to Tulsiposting is some sort of agent provocateur shilling. Anyone with two braincells to rub together should prefer her to literally any other Democrat, unless they're afraid she'd beat Trump. You gotta run against one of them, why not the one the deep state hates?

>Didn't Sanders say he was running again
too old

You're never to old for a new lakehouse.

>>B. Trump suddenly changes and starts making good decisions for the country. Trump wins the election.
unlikely

>thinking trump will run in 2020
The man looks like he wants to noose himself everyday. The only reason he'd run is as a ego boost to avoid being called a a 'loser.'

There's no way they can win, the democrat party is kill. They openly associate with communists, America remembers.

She is still a gun grabber.

Running Castro would push every remaining white democrat out of the party. He was Obama's HUD fucker and is responsible for pushing ghetto-tier nigs into nice white suburbs.

Penis

>There's no way they can win, the democrat party is kill. They openly associate with communists, America remembers.
Trump just personally leaked classified info to Russia for godsake

>Believing fake news

They don't seem to understand why they lost in 2018, so it will be another establishment retread that will lose in 2020

Looking for a hispanic black transgender midget to placate the idiot masses...

Shawn King

Trump admits it

>They don't seem to understand why they lost in 2018

They lost because the country is gerrymandered and as a democrat you have to win the popular vote by literally 4 or 5 million to carry the electoral college

hillary "only" won by 3,000,000

Fuck Castro and his doppelganger faggot brother. They ruined San Antonio and will ruin this country

Define "classified info"

>Define "classified info"

Classified information is sensitive information to which access is restricted by law or regulation to particular classes of people. A formal security clearance is required to handle classified documents or access classified data.

Ding ding ding

I'm talking about the info it contains

That's classified

This is not Top Gun

They will run castro or a clone. Hispanic male, homestate TX or FL optimal. They will gamble it all for TX and FL. Will cost them MN, NH, ME, trump retains rest.. Havent looked at the numbers

The rock is a registered republican

So? He can't lead anything for shit as far as we know.

Ben Shapiro would absolutely ass-blast the Rock into oblivion.

Wasn't it supposed to be Bob Iger, or some other big name at Didney Whirl Incorporated?

She wouldn't be as bad looking if her cheeks didn't look like they had gravel embedded in them at one point.

Don't forget Cuckerberg just became a "religious person"...

its hard to get elected being an atheist.. that fucker is running for something.

They won't. DNC will get RICO'd

Trump was a registered Democrat all his life until Obama was elected. You can switch parties.

The Rock's plan is to run against Trump (or Pence) in 2020.

underrated

I can't post to this thread and I don't know why

>Engineer ridiculous situation that would never happen IRL
>Someone comes to defend guys honor even though no one was dissing him
>Someone insults his leadership skills in an entirely hypothetical scenario

Holy shit this fucking board is retarded

libby here, no matter how shit your guy makes our country i doubt he will lose in 2020, we have had a pretty strong 2 term streek and it seems like a trend that would be hard to break even if we actually managed to get a good alternative.