Should people that get addicted to heroin be punished somehow?

should people that get addicted to heroin be punished somehow?

why is it a punishable offense not to wear a seatbelt but you don't have to pay anything when you're addicted to heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UTmM3DB.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are there many heroin users in croatia?

I wonder how much she charged when she was on dope.

as long as you don't cause me or to my country any problems, i don't care.

However, I do believe that heroin addict's should probably just kill themselves.

society has to pay for your ER visits your ambulance rides and then your cancer care when you finally start to die from heroin late in life if you dont OD before that

i have no fucking idea but i guess not

Why don't we just inject heroin into every single infant that is born until we find one that is immune to heroin?

I wonder how will she be cured from aids

heroin addiction is punishment enough. that being said it's still degenerate so yes.

Kill them.

What does taking heroin feel like? I tried weed once and thought I was gonna die. Never again

Yeah except all those rehabs, medicine to get clean, hep C treatment all payed by taxes. Hep C treatment costs shit ton of money and im currently going through and honestly I should've been straight up executed when I was junkie. No way I will ever repay society for everything. We put way too much value on human life just because its human life.

Heroin should be legalised and made very cheap so criminals can't profit from it.
if you're dumb enough to take gheroin you're already punished.
also its not the governments business what people inject into their bodys.

Very blissful warmth and all the stress leaves ya and you feel extremely happy and not in the slightest angry. Worst feeling in the world.

Imagine all the shit who stay in her veins, this is disgusting. When i see drug addicts, i don't know why but i cannot look at them or approch or touch them, it feels they are so dirty inside and out, like this chick.

>me in a slightly unflattering photo
>me smiling in a very slightly more flattering photo
Amazing recovery

That sounds pretty awesome desu

What is >as long as

by the way, i agree with you, but remember to read the FUCKING comment before commenting on it, you stupid ryssäneekeri.

Pretty sure being addicted to heroin is a punishment

And people say Mengele is dead.baka

Your question should be why people think it's legitimate to use violence against someone for not strapping a belt across one's chest in one's own vehicle in the first place.
Why are euros so uncritical?

It's like you guys don't live and operate in the world.

It's like you don't understand the functioning mechanics of modern society.

It's exactly what I'd expect form Sup Forums users.

amazing.

Because we treat addicts better then we treat hard working people. You can thank all the progressive faggot liberals for this shit

You could specify it more cause its not direct harm so I dont know if you meant it and pretty much every fucking junkie costs money to society so thats pretty fucking stupid statement you fucking niggerfucker.

heroin you looks a lot better than feminism you

so she went from no make up / not smiling to make up / smiling. still the same piece of shit

yes. They should get addicted and have financial trouble and health issues.

She was cuter on heroin

probably enough to get high once

She's faking the smile in the right photo, her eyes give it way.

The "functioning mechanics of modern society" is to make arbitrary demands of people and threaten them with violence for noncompliance.
We want the notion that that's acceptable to vanish, since it's a disgustingly pathetic notion.

def

>Heroin should be legalised and made very cheap so criminals can't profit from it.
people would just shoot heroin in themselves until they are 90 years old and nothing would happen. see keith richards.

My friend volunteers at the hospital, caring for addicted newborns. She basically just holds them close as they experience withdrawal, comforting them somewhat. Of course, the parents are in no condition to do so.

I don't even like to think about it.

Disgusting crackheads

Oh yeah? Well, motherfucker, if you don't know what as long as they don't cause ANY harm to me or my country means, then i would suggest that you go either back to school and actually learn something from there, or just simply kill yourself.

You stated it before: you are just a burden to society and can never repay it back.

so where is the problem? oh right its CIA niggers who profit from selling it.

Can't tell if your a turk or a typical eugenic German either way thats fucking dumb. Kids would be able to get it (either through stealing or some guy behind a gas station selling it to them) Kids can't into rational though and we already have a nation of youths hooked on this garbage because "muh feels goods"

the subconscious message is, 'you can try heroin and quit -- not a problem'.

This is true for literally every drug except heroin.
You have to understand the reason people go to heroin is because it is cheap. If they had unlimited money they would just buy the expensive opiates (oxy) that their doctor continuously prescribes them.
The heroin problem is actually caused by legal use and overprescription of opiates for pain. Stopping heroin addiction starts with regulating how much doctors can prescribe.

>if you don't approve of violence against people fucking themselves over with health-destroying drugs you must be using health-destroying drugs
Fucking euro-logic. Why are so many europeans so fucking dumb?

They've already proven themselves susceptible to drug consumption, simply remove them from the gene pool.

test post please ignore

Because we have fucking "free healthcare" where the ones that take care of themselvs pay for the drug addicts, obese, STD ridden sluts, etc.

Black and yellow is the only answer, the druggies would simply overdose and die out removing themselvs physically

well

if you punish people for not wearing seatbelts, they start wearing seatbelts. if you punish heroin addicts for using they wont stop using

so there's that

You can't manufacture consequences in an attemp to curb human behavior. Ultimately the people just make the logical assessment that the punishment is worse then the activity and it is actually the government creating the most harm.

Just start releasing large amounts of fentanyl into the general population and let the skin poppin tards take themselves out.

Please let people die.

there should also be punishment for drunkard alcoholics and cigarette addicted smoker

> Be worthless druggie/slut/drunk
> Stop one day
> Everyone cheers and looks up to you, for being "so strong"

> Never touch the stuff in the first place
> "lol no one cares loser"

We should fix society and restore strong values so people stop isolating and drug use will fall. You cannot imagine how horrible it is to be addicted to heroin.

Addiction to heroin is punishment enough.

>You can't manufacture consequences in an attemp to curb human behavior.

isn't that what laws do, though?

the only reason I'm not counterfeiting money right now is cause I'll go to jail if I do.

ITT
>a bloo bloo being addicted to heroin is punishment enough
Meanwhile
>kill all niggers even though their communities are drug ridden! kill the crackheads they bring down property values! Lock them up forever in prisons! They had a choice and made the wrong one! No punishment is severe enough!

Hypocrites.

this.

just fucking kill me already.

Punish them... NO! we need more young female heroin addicts.
They make excellent whores and slut themselves out for room and board.

that wont happen because then people with serious pain will not have to pay thousands of dollars to medical companies

>> Never touch the stuff in the first place
>> "lol no one cares loser"

Actually it's more like
>lol why you such a pussy coward faggot?

She looked way cuter when she was doing herion tbhqhwu

Saged

>Wtf I'm pro-heroin now
I'd be more likely to hang out with the girl on the left. Girl on the right looks obnoxious.

it's a vice, it's its own punishment

No you're no counterfeiting money because you're scared to go to prison and you are fine with your current lifestyle.
If you didn't have anything to lose you'd probably start counterfeiting.

Government is already punishing them by poisoning the supply. Back during Prohibition alcohol was poisoned by the government to kill the drinkers - now things like carfentinil (a drug so strong that a police officer patting down a druggie almost died the other day from the slight residue contacting his skin) are showing up in every street drug - heroin meth cocaine and even fake pressed pills passed off as mama or oxys and so on. They haven't learned that people will still continue to use drugs even with the risks but hey it's basically cheap population control at this point.

why do people look uglier when they are off drugs? shouldnt it be the opposite

>inb4 some normie shows a crackwhore with aids who was ugly hillbilly trash since birth anyways

people actually look better on drugs for the most part.

>should people that get addicted to heroin be punished somehow?

>why is it a punishable offense not to wear a seatbelt but you don't have to pay anything when you're addicted to heroin?

my sides

I'm scared to go to prison because the law says I would go to prison. It is these potential consequences that are preventing me from doing it. How then are the laws not influencing my behavior?

No, because you can get addicted to Heroin just by following the doctor's orders on your prescription medications if you're prescribed opioid painkillers for chronic pain or lengthy recovery from multiple surgeries after a bad injury.

Yes. Addicted to heroin without ever touching Heroin itself, all opioids are Heroin to your brain, the tolerance is shared, and Heroin will sate the withdrawals of an addiction to Hydrocodone or Oxycodone just the same. That's how some people get started on heroin.. their tolerance to their pain medication gets to a point where their prescription isn't enough anymore.

so whats the change, she became fat?

>I'm not longer a complete and utter waste of space!
>I'M ALSO A GRILL
>UPBOATS TO THE RIGHT XD

As an ex hard drug addict who would do anything they could get their hands on (crack, morphine, etc) I don't think there should be a punishment on users, but they should be forced to withdraw from it in some kind of rehab centre and maybe do community service in some shameful way such as bringing you in to a school to show kids how fucked up and ugly you are because of drugs and tell them some horror stories.

yes,

and apparently heroin makes you look way hotter

would do her while junkie, now not so much.
she made the wrong decision

i agree

beatings should be arranged

>addicted newborns

what the fuck

A lot of drugs curb appetite (though some like weed and booze dont), get you into leading an active lifestyle where you're out exploring or partying while you're high, and lead you into having an expanded social network where you probably end up being active while sober too, because you have to acquire the drugs and the money to buy the drugs while sober. Also time management skills are helped because you need to schedule and plan meet ups.
You're also not going to be developing bad habits the rest of the general population has in place of drugs like stress eating, sleeping and not moving all day due to depression, etc.

Heroin addict here. It fucking sucks. It steals your soul. Really want to get clean.

stop taking it then

are you a weakling?

Drug addicts should be shot in the head along with their drug dealers.

Yeah, junkies are totally hot.

It doesn't help that the big pharma companies are bribing doctors to overprescribe pain pills - the company that makes fentanyl got in trouble for it and by that I mean 2 doctors delegated to be scapegoats were jailed and the company received literally zero repercussions. What's worse is that this isn't the first time they were found to be giving docs gifts to push their products into patients that didn't need it. Our system is set up to make these companies the most money possible so if it means getting a fifth of the country addicted then so be it. Alongside the profit madness is the practice of forging documents claiming a nurse filled a patients script instead of a pharmacist because insurance pays more of a nurse does it. So much bullshit warps the healthcare system because it's set up like a business that gets benefits for generating the most cash possible at the expense of the patient rather than healing the most people possible.

>still fat

I'm a pussy. Fucking hate the withdrawal man. But I'm about to go somewhere and just do it here pretty soon.

exactly drugs are awesome if your not a nigger full of vice

literally tried heroin once i bet

literally tried a weak dose too

no way you can be addicted to heroin for a long time and not have lines on your face

>why is it a punishable offense not to wear a seatbelt but you don't have to pay anything when you're addicted to heroin?
I'm no junkie apologist but I'd say they pay a pretty high price even without state intervention.
Dignity.
Pride.
Family.
Friends.
Love.
Health.
All that and more can be taken from the addict in due time. It's sad that we humans can be led astray by our own devices to self-destruction.

The harm that is created by destabilizing the countries currency is greater then the harm of arresting and punishing those producing counterfeit money.
The harm from herion use or herion addiction is not as great as the laws around it.
When this dynamic exists the laws will always inevitably be adjusted.
Ultimalty all laws require the silent agreement of the population. We silently agree counterfeiters should be jailed. We are undecided about what to do to those who self harm.

It doesn't matter if you just stop taking it the addictive behaviour will almost immediately manifest somewhere else in your life. You need recovery to have any hope at being happy ever again.

>Yeah, junkies are totally hot.

better than 300 pound landwhales like your mom bitch boy

FUCKING LOL, THAT PIC

>all opioids are Heroin to your brain,

Big deal... some people have MORALS and can resist the urge to always "feel good".
Let the weak fall, so the strong can stand upon them and reach ever higher.

Because while the law says you would go to prison, prison would only seem scary to you if it's a worse place than where you are now. If you're living in a crack den, come from a severely broken home, or worse, then the thought of prison time appears like less of a threat and more of a holding cell.

It's like telling a kid you'll take away their toys if they misbehave. Ones who have toys they value will shape up right away. Those who have nothing are really not going to give a fuck.

Ergo, it's not the law itself, but the relative implication of it on your personal life.

They get addicted in the womb

What a shit fucking photo
>me with makeup on
>me without makeup and different hair, clothes and glasses and smiling

She could have done this the other way around just as easily
>me without heroin XD
>me with heroin XD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

You do know that studies show that addicts are typically more intelligent than non addicts, right?

No we should not be punished.

i.imgur.com/UTmM3DB.png

This is some real misleading info

Intelligent people are more likely to experiment with drugs
That does not mean that everybody who does drugs is likely to be intelligent.

>should people that get addicted to heroin be punished somehow?

Go through the withdrawl of quitting Heroin and tell me that is not fucking punishment. Fucking anything the government dishes out would be tame compared to that.

Addicted mothers, stupid.

That's 95% of all social media.