Is there really no fucking escape? No niche interest too obscure for the SJW agenda?

Is there really no fucking escape? No niche interest too obscure for the SJW agenda?

Fucking investment gold even. Look at how excited they are about being mentioned in the (((news))) for doing it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/how-harriet-tubman-kicked-andrew-jackson-off-the-front-of-your-20-bill/
youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=ofD5kPySuvE
reuters.com/article/britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFL3E7J135P20110801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero niggers can afford this

WE WUZ COINS N SHIIIEEEETTT

AYYY! AYYO AYY!
>defiles american currency
HOL UP SO YOUS BE SAYIN

Racist Sweden, didn't you know Africa build up Sweden due to the slavery and shieeet?

I can't wait to buy some blacks again

kek

Lol sjws are insane and will do anything to virtue signal. What do you guys expect at this point?

Why would people pay full price for a coin that's only worth 2/3rds of itself?

Why is this a problem? Black people have been oppressed literally for hundreds of years before white people learned to make boats and discovered Africa. It took white people thousands of years to discover that you can sit in something that floats and goes to places meanwhile in Africa Pyramids were being built, science was prevailing, medicine was almost as good as modern day medicine. All destroyed because white people learned how to float to Africa across water

And you think a gold coin with a nigger face on it will fix all of that?

>France gets blacked
>Lady liberty transforms into nigger

I hate niggers!!!!

>100,000 pieces
These will be worthless beyond smelt value.

Silly me only sees a gold lady. Where is the black lady they speak of? Help?

WE

>Using blacks as currency
Spread this so it looks like having black people on money is objectifying them like in the times of slavery when theyd be used in trading.

No but it's getting us there. As long as all business's have a fair 50% black employment ratio and we ensure no black man or woman is forced to live off the racist system that only gives them a couple grand a month to live. Then I think it can be mostly forgiven

b8

>yes.. trust in (((god)))

50% black employment ratio would be racist. They make up more like 13% of the population.

Had enough of you childish fucks.

Black people are part of society whether you like it or not. Society doesn't and shouldn't work just for you, it should work for everyone. Everyone who is a part of society should feel represented and part of that society.

How can you be so arrogant and unempathetic as to demand only people whos appearance you approve of appear within society?

Fucking ridiculous.

NIGGER LOVER

WE WUZ MINTING COINS AND SHEIT

t. Lukaku

>is there no escape?
No, there isn't, which is why fighting is the only option.

Fuck back off to plebbit

You could walk to Africa before the Suez Canal.

The 37% is for slavery. Unless white people are willing to be slaves for 700 years

WE WUZ KANGZ

Aint nobody gonna buy a nigger coin

they cant do mathematics or physics, but probably neither can you

history is sometimes written by the coinage
thousands of yeears from now it will be common knowledge that the ame-romican empire had black queens

How do they know she is upposed to be black?
I thought race was only skin deep :^)
looks more like a golden women

>were going to use blacks as money again
what did they mean by this?

Dude, why buy gold when silver is so much better. Would you rather 1 oz. of gold or a few pounds of silver?

Blacks are still enslaved by other blacks on Africa as I'm typing this. Apologize.

So, don't buy it then. It isn't like there's a competitive market for gold bullion coins, you have plenty of others to choose from.

Finally, I can symbolically own a black again with a coin of the exact same value as one! Thanks, liberals.

Black people never went past mud huts. Blacks did not build the pyramids. sad.

>dey stole our tricknology
That's not how reality works, nigger.

whos the black lady? Just so you know, there are a lot of black people in america. i don;t see the problem with having them represented on currency.

I will also say, i don;t think it should be big news but, there is a lot of news anyway, so who cares.

t. nigger

Lady Liberty is supposed to be based on the Statue of Liberty, who has no race...

The ignorance dripping from this comment...

WUZ

techincally a black slave was worth a lot of money, which is why only like 1% of the population owned them. That sounds familiar. But Poor whites could play along! all they had to do was be racist and then bam! it was like they were rich too, despite the very obvious reality! blame it on darkie! Not much has changed.

>Unless white people are willing to be slaves for 700 years

Some Portuguese explorer hiring a couple of West African guides to peek around a river counts as the beginning of the transatlantic slave trade now? Or do you mean the handful of black slaves that trickled into Europe by way of the Arab and Ottoman slave trade?

Well, the statue of Lady Liberty was originally going to be gifted to Egypt instead of the US, so..
WE WUZ PHARAOHS AFTER ALL

Didn't you hear, Andrew Jackson is being taken off the $20 so harambe can be put on it.
pbs.org/newshour/bb/how-harriet-tubman-kicked-andrew-jackson-off-the-front-of-your-20-bill/

>not a nigger
but I agree with him. Who gives a shit who's on a coin. Some old dead guys have been on coins for years, who gives a fuck

>What do you guys expect at this point?

to be released from this existence

who gives a shit about comey?
who gives a shit about bengazy?
who gives a shit about 2 scoops?
I think you are new to politics.
EVERYTHING is about stuff people should not give a shit about

lel. mexican actually.

Is "I gots $10 niggas on me!" gonna be a thing in the future?

why do you faggots care about this? Get a life.

Get into futurism and AI, SJWs are too stupid to understand it

But I thought race was a social construct and that there were no biological differences between the races beyond skin colour.

Helpful channel. Watch every video and you'll have a good basic understanding of most concepts. I don't agree with him 100% when he speculates but as for the direct information it's pretty much the best I've found so far

youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/playlists

>his intro vid
youtube.com/watch?v=ofD5kPySuvE

It's 3/5ths you cuck. Stop overestimating their value

provide a link if you want to make a thread, sage

The only basketball American worthy of being on our currency is MLK. He's the only one that did something valuable instead of enabling criminals like tubman.

Because that "old dead guy" was pivotal to his country's history, while WE WUZ COINZ niggerfied Statue of Liberty is just thrown there to appease brainwashed sjw trash like you.

>meanwhile in Africa Pyramids were being built
IF blacks were egyptian, than they owned jewish slaves. Considering that I have yet to see any proof of any technology made by africans that would make building a pyramid possible. IF african blacks built anything, it was basically a bird nest made out of sticks and mud.

Blacks were not pharos.

reuters.com/article/britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFL3E7J135P20110801

Tell me that someone who over half of europe, spain and france are related to is black.

3/5 you dope
Otherwise not bad

This guy gets it.

This

> blacks
> work

Thanks for the laughs mate.

Not only that, they'd consider it "acting white" to make $ and not get it given to you.
I bet only a few cucky white liberals buy these coon-coins, if that. From my own infiltrations of dems, they see gold as useless and a waste of time. It's like what Marvel comics did with all the homo and other perverted and criminal characters. But I'm sure, like Marvel, they just won't understand why the target audience isn't buying and blame eeeeeevil white racism (all the time everywhere and that explains everything, especially why cops are always picking on black people for no reason whatsoever).
Also, what's on the back of the coin? A nigger holding a gun sideways, asking for a broken arm and face from a hammerlock and leg sweep take down?

In an extreme emergency you can't practically carry the silver on your person.

100,000 in gold even becomes arduous.

gtfo

MLK aka Michael King was a fraud and communist. He plagiarized his doctorate and stole other preachers works (I have a dream was stolen from another black preacher).

MLK loved white women. He would physically abuse them. It was well known about his proclivities. The FBI had a large file on him (which was destroyed because the goddamn liberals wanted to create a "saint" and having him "tonight I am a white man" fucking white hookers goes against that narrative.

It's still gold, who fucking cares?

>100,000
You probably won't ever see it lads, and the people who will will sell it to the SJWs and we wuz people for a hefty sum

wow Belgium wow, no wonder why Molenbeek is a projection of your nation's future

i think it looks cool

I would only agree with American blacks, not for migrants in Europe.

Fucking guaranteed replies

So if Canada has coins called "loonies" and "toonies," can we call these "coonies?"

How about some richfag buy all of the coins and melt them into humongous dick

This
Look up The Mali empire, The Chad Empire , The Swahili coast empire the zulu empire and you'll see Africans weren't mud hut retards they just didn't industrialize while Europe did and thats what did them in

Cry harder fascist

Test, I was trying to say something and it's giving me an "upload failed" thing. If this works there's some jewery going on here because I tried this 6 fucking times with different images

1kg of silver has a spot price of $541.42. 1kg is about 2 pounds. Are you honestly telling me that carryin 2 lbs of silver is hard? I prefer silver because it's a lot easier to buy each week. Think about it, $17 a week for an ounce of silver or $40 a week for a gram of gold.

We did have a colony in St. Bartholomew briefly.

WE
WUZ
COLONIALS

underrated

Because if it was up to me, every other motherfucker in the world would be set on fire, aside from those needed to keep me entertained and supplied with whatever I need.
That's why.
Because I have no fucking empathy for anyone, let alone people who don't even vaguely look like I do.
Honest enough for ya?
fuck man - you'd swear to god we actually gave a single fuck about anything or anyone else. And then you think we'd actually feel bad about it.

Lady Niggerty

Dude there obviously is no escape. All you can do is move to an area not being cucked.

no one will buy them nigger gold is the worst

>Black
>Liberty
Choose one.

What sjw influences are in architecture, besides holohoax museums?

Sadly it doesn't seem like there is any refuge from this social justice bullshit.

I like to believe that someday the whole SJW thing will fade away like disco.

Actually it is a good idea.
Let blacks see they are fully accepted so then their failure can no longer be blamed on the white man excluding them.

but black people don't give a FUCK about liberty

>their failure can no longer be blamed on the white man excluding them
Because there will be no white men.

Its a collectable coin with zero value,

The mint sometimes makes collectable coins to get extra revenue, you cant buy anything with this

Like niggers they are worthless

A few stupid token gestures will not wipe out white people.

WE

But racial mixing will.

Remember when whites were colonizing lands and not being colonized?

Remember when they uplifted the savages instead of learning degeneracy from them?