ITS LIKE A FUCKING COMEDY SHOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YNVqbcrWFII?t=55s
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1401/18/1401188498196.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CiWIQ2aVEAAWGTx.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russian boogeyman BTFO

Based

Trump is incompetent and needs to be impeached ASAPTrump is incompetent and needs to be impeached ASAPTrump is incompetent and needs to be impeached ASAP Trump is incompetent and needs to be impeached ASAP

OY VEY

Calling it now. There's going to be another chemical attack in Syria by the end of this week.

The thing is liberals will double down and claim their intelligence is a lie but the actual senators who deal with these ambassadors will know that's bs. I don't think they will risk harming their connections to feed the fear mongering of their base.

Does anyone else want to fart in her mouth?

>trusting Vladimir Putin

Sure why not

lol.

>Russia: We are happy to give you all the records

>FBI: We are happy to give you the memos

>Democrats/Liberals/Israeli Stooges: NO NO NO, WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THE EVIDENCE. IT'S NOT NECESSARY. WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SOURCES SAY

He's giving them uncut audio though. Even Democrat politicians won't be stupid enough to claim this shit is faulty.

So please explain why trump admitted to it hmmmm?

How was Russia allowed to tape the conversation, but the White House wasn't ?

Tries not to use rebbit spacing to fit in.
>Still dosen't fit in.

how can lamestream news ever recover?

Networks are overplaying their hand with "impeachment." Once this fruitlessly runs its course, they will have nothing left. Public will treat networks like the boy who cried wolf. We will have won. Stay the course faggots!

Because Putin is bluffing and blumpf supporters are naive idiots.

Because Russia had reporters in the room dumbass.

>So please explain why trump admitted to it hmmmm?
Prove it

OY VEY DESE TAPES CONVERSATIONS WERE CLEARLY HACKED AFTER THE HACKER KNOWN AS UNNAMED SOURCES

DON'T TRUST THEM GOY

TRUST US AT THE JEW YORK TIMES, WE HAVE ALL THE PROOF...RIGHT BEHIND OUR PAY WALL! 60 DOLLARS A YEAR FOR A SUBSCRIPTION! WHAT'S THAT? YOU DON'T HAVE 70 DOLLARS?! NO PROBLEM, I'LL GIVE YOU THE FULL 11 MONTHS FOR 80 DOLLARS AND FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS EXTRA I'LL ROUND IT OUT TO A YEAR!

The time has come!

Why would you choose to be Dutch?

When Trump tweeted that Comey better hope there weren't any "tapes" he wasn't talking about himself he was talking about the Russians

weak bait, never did such a thing

admitted to what?
trump can talk about whatever he wants, he's the fucking president, dumbo

he shared intel, not state secrets

You think Russia works under US laws? lmao little hans

Calling it now;

just like

>Recount
>Hacking
>Flynn
>Bannon
>Syria
>Pussygate
>Piss Party
>FISA subpoenas

Literally nothing will happen, the narrative will have holes poked in it, and in a matter of days liberals will stare at you blanked faced and pretend they have no idea what you are talking about, before launching into another manufactured outrage and then also immediately forgetting about it two days later.

Going to kill your kind

Just remember that antifa bitch.

>It was a call for help

Hilarious how mentally ill the west is at this point.

Trump said nothing that contradicts this.

If this is true then he is fucking brilliant.

No. We need to put people like you in camps.

>uncut
Of course not.
They have to edit the parts which can put in danger their operations in Syria. It's common sense.

I like how non-Americans come over to an AMERICAN created site to discuss AMERICAN politics.

Ask any AMERICAN if they know what's going on... or even care of what happens in Australia...

Nothing?

That's what I thought.

retard

You just think you can hop on Sup Forums and start posting to fit it, that's cute. Wooden shoe wannabe.

I'd rather do other things with her but I'm normal.

Why was Sup Forums down for three hours?

Why does Russia even have a record of this? Regardless, please let this happen. Willing to bet Trump is still fucked

FAKING: Our sources confirm with ex official's sources, the some ex officials have sourced sources.

Putin/Trump believable?

You forget they have Maxine Waters, Corrine Brown, and Donna Brazile.

They're complete retards and niggers.

The Russia thing is laughable at this point

Idk user, but it was down for me as well

because this guy posted this

>Even Democrat politicians won't be stupid enough to claim this shit is faulty.
Then you are in for a surprise.

>The Russia thing is laughable at this point
The FBI and two house of Congress are investigating Russia thing makes this a very serious issue. Before passing judgement on Russian thing, wait until these investigation have concluded like a rational people do.

libs btfo

At this stage I'm convinced the man is a political genius. I watched the Netflix roger stone doco a couple of days ago and he said he thinks trump is the smartest politician he's ever met.

>he's actually a bumbling fool
Even if it's true it just makes everything more hilarious

youtu.be/YNVqbcrWFII?t=55s

Um....how about no comrade? Soon clown in chief is gonna get his two scoops behind bars :)))))))

Cant audio be easily doctored.

Checked and it's true. I couldn't get into the Dutch or French elections at all. USA baby.

>wait until these investigation have concluded like a rational people do.
It's been months, and even Feinstein has admitted that there is no evidence. Every time the left says they have "the smoking gun" it blows up in their face. Rember pissgate? The document that was obviously false buzzfeed ran with and immediately knew they fucked up with it. The longer this investigation is drawn out the more holes get poked in it.

#NotAllDutch

Did (((they))) shut it down?

wtf man comey is ded no re

Shareblue BOT

Reminder, the last time a Jewish party like the Democrats went this hard at a leader, his name was Hitler and things got ugly.

You stick out like a sore thumb idiot shill

Obviously the Russian hacker got to the Russian tapes that the Russian ambassador has

>flashback to golden eye 007 map mission.
>save Russian hacker ring held, pick up tapes from table, kill ambassador

More believable than the MSM's never-ending stream "anonymous sources"

you don't make billions of dollars by being an idiot

MUHRUSSIA

no. why do you think its acceptable evidence in trials? because you can tell if its been edited

Ask a liberal if they've ever turned a million into a billion. Then ask them to quantify how much a billion dollars is. Pro tip, they usually can't.

>Democrats/Liberals/Israeli Stooges: NO NO NO, WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THE EVIDENCE. IT'S NOT NECESSARY. WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. SOURCES SAY
Who are you quoting?

If your intent was to really make me think, then congratulations.

WTF is happening? Is Sup Forums fully back yet? Were (((they))) trying to shut us down for getting too close to Seth Rich?

incorrect. you have to have an expert present audio evidence it isn't fool proof.

So you guys are telling me that the guy who got trump into office, is willing to "prove" that trump dindu nuffin?

No, you piggy back off of your succesful father.

I dont understand why this would be a problem?
isnt it good if 2 superpowers are in a good relationship?

>Is Sup Forums fully back yet?
Still cant make threads, replies only atm

how do you know what "reddit spacing" is if you aren't from there?

>can audio be easily doctored
>no

What century do you think this is?

Your voice can be completely synthesised and applied to modified video being rendered in realtime.

>falling for the reddit spacing meme

Your behaviour has been successfully altered by baseless peer suggestion.

Please proceed to the next stage for further processing.

When's the last time you turned 1 dollar into one thousand?

>he does the virgin-spacing

Plenty of people turn their daddy's money into nothing

What's that one Hitler quote about the Jews acting like they never had the same argument the day before?

I've turned a rolled up dollar bill into a thousand bad life choices. Does that count for anything?

i thought I BROKE you yesterDAY ?

purge bots.

Paraphrasing a conversation between two of my coworkers:

>"Putin said he's gonna testify about the conversation between Trump and lavrov, looks like he's cutting his losses, Drumpf BTFO!"
>realizes Putin is saying trump didn't do shit
>"LMAO not like anybody would believe Putin anyways. Drumpf BTFO!"

Id trust Putin before I trust a senile old fuck like McCain

Would you like to go for a helicopter ride?

(You)

Last week.

>He doesn't play stocks.
>Doesn't even gamble when he is too retarded to play stocks.

Also, your genetic line has already failed in an unforgivable way if you or your family are poor.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1401/18/1401188498196.jpg

kek

Sucks having liberal coworkers.

Test

you turned 30,000 dollars into 80,000 dollars of debt

>Canadian coworkers
i'm so sorry user

That son of a bitch Kislyak bugged the oval office

I think the Russians fed the media this story in the first place. The point is to hinder Trump on the domestic front so that his international options are limited.

What's so "breaking" about this. Fucking msm buzzword

No it fucking can't

But at whose request? :)

pbs.twimg.com/media/CiWIQ2aVEAAWGTx.jpg

Post your positions then faggot. Keep in mind that's 1,000% return not "I made over $1,000 back on the SNAP dead cat bounce"

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101100 01101100 00101100 00100000 01010011 01100101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01010010 01101001 01100011 01101000 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01001110 01000011 00101110