ALWAYS BROWSE SETH RICH THREADS

ALWAYS PARTAKE IN SETH RICH THREADS

ALWAYS REPLY TO SETH RICH POSTS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494988408360.jpg
i.imgur.com/NGGedOB.png
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still waiting for evidence of his connection with Wikileaks.

There is plenty of evidence.

DO A CUM TRIBUTE FAGGOT

Did the DNC leaks just include Podesta's emails or was there something else?

bump

BUMP

Always.

Seth Rich, we will avenge you!

F

I wonder why this place was locked up for hours after this went public? Why are people so threatened by this story?

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Seth Rich

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494988408360.jpg

Why is no one talking about us not being able to start new threads, because we cannot upload images right now???
I have seen Sup Forums go down under a DDoS attack and I have seen go down for maintenance, but I have never saw it to where you couldn't upload images. I have been here for six years.

You're desperate losers aren't you? What the fuck do you expect to achieve with circlejerking here? You don't even spread awareness in places where it actually matters

CITATION NEEDED

Literally happened 2 months ago, gtfo summernigger

can the mods just sticky a pic of his face at this point?

i.imgur.com/NGGedOB.png
Fuck the DNC

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Hi! His name is (what?)
His name is (who?)
His name is (waka-waka) Seth Rich

Fuck you shill. I have never saw it.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

they are really trying hard to avoid this one

BUMP
What hospital was he taken too?

archive.is/RqZKp

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.
>Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.
>Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.
>Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.
>Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. Wheeler said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
>"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”
>When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."
>Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out.

his name... it was Seth Rich!

Bump

Bump for Seth.

His name was Seth Rich

We know the government suicides people all the time, but this is the most exposure a hit has ever gotten, mostly due to assange basically saying seth was the leaker. The globalists are shitting themselves right now. Not only does this impliment the dnc/clintons (same thing) in a murder, it complety destoys the russian hacking narrative.

F

His name was Seth Rich.

Traitor or not, I appreciate his actions. Upsets like this make progress.

Please, everyone who reads this, keep pushing Seth Rich.
The DNC effectively smothered the story to a alarming degree with that "spokesperson" that was already shown to be a DNC plant.
This is as close as we're gonna get to this getting blown the fuck open.
Unless something new comes out, Trump tweets about it or by some miracle Wikileaks confirms it was Seth, it will be forgotten in a few days.
It's already forgotten in the mainstream.

"Seth Rch had contact with wikileaks"
MSM: completely silent, no articles nothing, starts pushing instantly debunked russia thing again.

"Seth Rich family spokesperson that works for the DNC says it's untrue"
MSM: SEE ITS NOTHING HERES 1000 ARTICLES SAYING ITS NOTHING

doesn't that look suspicious?

Coincidentally, Sup Forums is having issues.
They're killing the story.
They're killing Seth Rich's memory.

We can't let this story die Sup Forums
Do your part.
Do it for Seth..

Bump because his name was Seth Rich

bump

his name

His name was Seth Rich

Official White House policy requires that I bump this thread on sight.

His name was Sanders Supporter

bump

Sup Forums would be wise not to let this tyranny stand.

Have a you for Seth Rich

You think he found out some of the DNC were pedophiles?

Still bumping on day 2 even though it's Norways constitution day. Happy birthday Norway!

Bumping for Seth.

What happened to the investigation threads?

Sup Forums ... it is quite obvious what must be done. In the name of kek we need to create a super meme. A meme so powerful it will not only go viral amongst the normies, but will destroy the choaotic left. I call upon you, my brothers; undertake this task, join forces, and we'll bring the shills to their knees!

somebody needs to compile all the info on Seth rich (including Brad Bauman being a shill) and send it everywhere. this is going to lose traction and nobody is going to know the truth!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Bump

exposing corruption is a patriotic act.

i will master the government is evil

Bump for justice

always

His name was Jew Who Tried To Haggle With His Dealer

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP

OPERATION RICH ROLL

>get rolling

ok

>ALWAYS BROWSE SETH RICH THREADS
>ALWAYS PARTAKE IN SETH RICH THREADS
>ALWAYS REPLY TO SETH RICH POSTS

FUCK JOHN PODESTA

Streisand Effect. DDoSing gateways is not helping them.

Rod Wheeler says both DC PD and FBI deny having Seth Rich's laptop, so where do we go from here? It's clear the FBI is involved in this case, which means they know it's much more than a botched robbery.

There was an FBIanon thread last night, anybody know if he said anything about Seth Rich?

Das rite, wikileaks never offered money for finding who murdered him.

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

"THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN"
-Sup Forums's JIDF Owner

HOLY MOLY THEY SHUT US DOWN FOR 4 HOURS
FIGHT BACK
THIS IS HUGE

F

The crooks are ddosing eveything

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

it's happening!!!!!

We are getting closer to their fucked up agenda and they want this covered. Full Panic Mode in progress for these fucks.

Keep this bumping and keep em scared.

yessir, i am seth rich

Daily reminder that you will never catch Her so you might as well just give up now.

Bump for great justice. Let's set them up the bomb! (no ISIS)

So we discovered the fucked up sex parties?

Bump for justice

HIS NAME WAS

S E T H
R I C H

using your creepy scripted shill language you fucked it up.

The issue is good, you are not. Change personal NOW!

Then just do to her what they did to Seth.

some kind of meme megazord.

He had to have been taken to the HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL. We need anons who go there to dig something up

>communications are being cut in major population centers
>the president of the united states is out of the country
>half the government and all of the media is screaming impeachment

is this the beginning of a coup?

Remember the ddos last night? Don't let them win pol. Seth did his part so we could do ours

Hope they burn his name was SETH RICH

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

Granted, Seth did more than any of us ever could

Bump

media has dropped this and twitter shut down tags
gonna have to highjack another hastag or make a deceptive one

this is some serious shit man. image uploading is fucked. i wonder who could be behind that?

My statement still stands user

What was this guys name?

#RethSich

Honestly I want to see the new revolution.

Never has Sup Forums been so outraged over the death of a Jewish Democrat

HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL

F

Dnc. user posted a thing about dnc bots on social media and ((they)) shut it down.

#whounmaskedsethrich
#unmasksethrich
#sethunmasked
#dncunmasked

What a time to be alive. Don't give up the fight.

Bump

Have a (you)