*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Allow him to fuck my wife, my son and my daughter. The guy along side Hitler are gods

>pushes skeleton to the side

H-hello, Mr Batty

N-no, I cant believe... is that you, Mastro Lindo?

>*grabs him by the throat* Back the fuck off?!?!?!

Did anyone else have a long time connection issue?

got to bed you cuckstralian prick

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

*rise right arm and say:"A Noi!"*

yea blud

>train conductor
>trains no longer run on time

*walks over the manlet*

Smh.
Should have pulled a Franco.

Sup fampai

SALVE DVCE. VINCERE!

Sorry my duce. Lead the way.

*asks uncle hitler for help, yet again*

VINCERE

>pushes him back

>being cucked by a cuck

"We must encourage the migration of Africans into Italy... our greatest priority in Ethiopia is to bring strong, virile Black men home, [so] that they can impregnate young Italian women. For the breeding of a better race." - Benito Mussolini, March 13, 1936 and November 21, 1936, respectively.

From the book Mussolini (Routledge Historical Biographies) by Peter Neville

t-teach me D-Duce

E VINCEREMO

not an argument, mr Il Duce

"We must encourage the migration of Africans into Italy... our greatest priority in Ethiopia is to bring strong, virile Black men home, [so] that they can impregnate young Italian women. For the breeding of a better race." - Benito Mussolini, March 13, 1936 and November 21, 1936, respectively.

From the book Mussolini (Routledge Historical Biographies) by Peter Neville

Get outta ma wei Ducebag.

and now show me the people who are supposed to believe this

>yfw the americans requested a piece of his brain.

"The German people have failed, [and] it is clear that the volk [folk] of the future will be a swarthy one... the African Blacks will breed out the weaker strains of Germanic genes in the future, forging a new master race." - Adolf Hitler February 12, 1945

From the book Hitler's Table Talk by Hugh Redwald Trevor-Roper.

can you atleast make it funny? why are cuckposters so lazy now