Woman Illustrates Her White Privilege By Carrying a Sword

This is powerful.

archive.is/KzdjH

I agree, bro. She made a very good point.

She will be a great incubator for future black babies.

That's female privilege bro.

So a nigger sticks a glue gun in his pocket and robs a store with it and that's considered A-OK with you OP?

Exactly. Saw this on fagbook posted by one of my retarded feminist friends. She is clueless that this dismantles her whole worldview.

That's not a commentary on fictional 'white privilege.' That's a commentary on nigger criminality.

honestly, it's niggers' own fault that everybody thinks they're dangerous animals. if they behaved differently, nobody would think that

SHILL THREAD SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RR
R
R
R
EEE
E

>I can't look threatening because I'm 5'4" patriarchy am I right?

*unsheaths katana*

I bet the nigger was about to kill someone with the glue gun.

SLIDE THREAD
YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH
>hurr durr nobody stops a 50kg white girl with a cheap crappy sword must be white privilege
>melanin enrichened person who might have a gun (very serious threat) locks down campus
WOW IMAGINE MAH SHOCK
sage

Stunning and brave.

Didn't an australian boy recently carry a sword to school then wave it around and got shot?

This is female privilege.

I'm not gonna bother with your point, but acting differently does not justify being treated differently. Black culture is a real, valid culture, and if you are treated differently just for showing off your black culture, it may very well be racist (and some element of classist, probably).

Underrated

Colgate is not prestigious, dipshit

In this case 'act differently' = 'act criminally.'

>acting differently does not justify being treated differently
best part is leftists UNIRONICALLY say this. what a fucking world we live in

She's right, white women must be stopped

Why didn't you reply to her and explain that?

When you look back on that moment, you'll wonder why you gave in to social pressure like a bitch instead of dropping some subtle red pill.

Baizuo.

If you are unfortunate enough to spend time near negroids you will inevitably realize that these primitive creatures are not modern humans.

>katana
>white

> acting differently does not justify being treated differently

Ofcourse, she is a woman. She is weak as fuck and can be easily overpowered. A man on the other hand will fuck shit up.

>but acting differently does not justify being treated differently

Are you mentally ill?

>acting differently does not justify being treated differently
Does that mean i can walk down the street in black face, naked while shitting into my own hand without getting judged/arrested?

Well, there are toxic parts of black culture that one should expect sanctions for. But be careful with "criminally", some things are criminal exactly because they are part of black culture, people didn't like blacks and wanted to punish them by disguising it as a law against something else.
But I agree that acting violently warrants some different treatment.

There are, however, many other parts of black culture that are not toxic, but still causes different treatment, and these are what I'm adressing. For example, black culture has its own form of English language that's different from other american subcultures. Being treated poorly for speaking with a language assosiated with black culture is racism or classism. There are also unique foods, unique styles of fashion, and probably more I don't know because I don't live in black culture. And these are all valid cultural expressions that you don't deserve to be discrimminated against for showing.

all she is doing is taking a moment to humble-brag about how fine and dandy her life is while collectively shitting on all black men as if life as a black man is just terrible by default.

"oh woe is me that i can do blatantly stupid things from the comfort of my parent/taxpayer funded university and whine about how pleasant my life is while black men everywhere are subject to a horrible, shitty life by default".

this hypocritical, race hustling bitch is VERY transparent. what kind of gall do you have to develop to get off on being a TOTAL fraud?

>prestigious liberal arts college

bingo.

>some things are criminal exactly because they are part of black culture
Fucking blacks ruining drive-bys and crack. They were perfectly legal before.

how about having a loud ghetto party in a hotel room until 5AM while my wife is trying to sleep for an important exam next door

white girls dont cause 70% of the crime or 50% of the murders
god do these ppl not think at all?

I have in the past. There's really no hope.

Jesus fucking Christ user

Go back to /r/eddit

mind virus

All this proves is that nobody takes animefags seriously

Niggers are more dangerous than white women. What's her point?

>acting differently does not justify being treated differently.

is this real life

That's because a white woman is harmless even with a sword. Unarmed niggers kill people every day.

>liberal arts college
>'prestigious'

>acting differently does not justify being treated differently.
This must be bait.

>some things are criminal exactly because they are part of black culture, people didn't like blacks and wanted to punish them by disguising it as a law against something else

name one

>*teleports behind you*
>psshhh
>nothing personal white race

where's that picture of some fat guy wearing camouflage and a chest rig at a Call of Duty fan event?
context matters

Thank you for archiving. Have a free bump.

Also how dare people make their own risk assessments.

And that white women can do anything they want. White woman privilege is real.

>prestigious school
>black man

The drug war. I unironically LOVE the drug war. It gives us an excuse to lock up nogs and spics for just being nogs and spics. You can avoid being caught in the cross fire by not being a fucking degenerate.

We're waiting

why weren't you at Utoya?

Black males are exponentially more likely to cause mayhem than a white female. Those are verifiable facts.

Cute little white girls don't kill 7500 people every year in the US.

They attack almost no one, they almost never kill.

Having a reputation based on your group's history is not privilege. It's obvious predictive power based on your group's history.

I don't understand her point.

This, only total faggots want to end the drug war because they want to smoke weed all day. Potheads deserve a swift asskicking.

>"women have a free pas-" "How sexist can you be, women are ALWAYS SUFFERING!1!"

Yeah women won't acknowledge their that they got benefits because that would mean losing privileges that the really like.

Well there is the fact that young white women are goofy idiots LARPing at life. Perhaps that's why you weren't perceived as threatening?

Nah. I want to end it because africans selling weed in oslo is turning the entire city to shit. Give the stoners legal weed and you get rid of the illegal immigrants.

LOL. Didn't work in California.

>tfw you get too ahead of yourself and think "white privilege" is interchangeable with female privilege

Just hang it. Don't even bury it just throw it in the street afterwards.

>Black culture is a real, valid culture
Nope fuck off, fuck off, fuck off. There is no universal black culture and in context of that no source OP post, carrying a glue gun is not "black culture". What good bait.

>valid culture,
So is cannibalism don't mean we got to respect it.
>you are treated differently just for showing off your black culture
Yeah acting like an idiot is black culture? Fuck off.

I'm actually impressed.
You put a lot of thought to it.
Well done.

Why does anyone need a knife that big? Why isn't it binned already?!

That's not white privilege, that's female privilege of never being perceived as a threat.

I think i finally get it
This whole SJW-girl/gayboy thing comes out of people that reach higher education completely unaware of their priviledged status in the world, that when they start sensing the ropes of control that made their comfortable life possible, they get confused because they project their own harmlessnes and cuteness into humanity so the only possible answer is the ropes are evil

>A
>Fucking
>Katana

BAN ASSAULT GLUE GUNS NOW

I don't get what this has to do with privilege. Is being considered too pathetic to worry about even when holding a deadly weapon considered a good thing by her?

I try not to pre-judge individuals for obvious reasons. But defending black "culture," i.e. the emergent behavior of those individuals acting as a group, is ridiculous. I know you don't get it because you have probably never encountered a group of blacks in your life much less had to live in close proximity to them, but black culture is a net rot on society.

Black culture is single-mother parenthood, veneration of street violence, pride in welfare / gov't handouts instead of work, and having a massive victim complex that leaves you free of personal responsibility. American blacks don't have their own unique foods; stereotypical black food is just southern food (for obvious reasons). Black fashion either represents the street violence lifestyle or African symbolism (the latter being a reminder of their victimhood, sometimes with an implied violent undercurrent of rebellion).

One thing I will say black culture does innovate is music and language (slang). But it's certainly not worth the tradeoffs.

she doens't understand her place in life, too many movies with karate chicks

But that's a Japanese sword, and so is a form of cultural appropriation.

>Believing her story