Why do black women love white men now? Don't believe me?

Why do black women love white men now? Don't believe me?

Go to youtube and search all the videos about how black women admit they were wrong about white guys and how much they love us I don’t get it either but I would love to date a black woman.

More women are waking up and seeing how good it is to date outside of their race…

youtube.com/watch?v=bJbuQRJBqsI
youtube.com/watch?v=0e33SSZE6KM
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ni1_OtWpg

I can literally find thousands maybe millions of examples of why black women love white guys.

black women want large families
white men want large families

meanwhile white women want to sleep with as many people as possible eat birth control like flintstone vitamins

basically every relevant black female has a white husband or boyfriend

wasted

just like your life in brazil

DO NOT POST IN SLIDE THREADS
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL POSTS
DO NOT DISREGARD THAT OP'S A FAGGOT.

Bantz level: cunt

Wtf I love black women now

would you rather be with a black man or a white man? exactly

>kek wants us to mix

Because everyone wants the product of superior seed.

well shit... he must be right.

>A

the conservative family unit will die if you rely on white women to mother children

checked

anyway I would have more respect for black women who wear their natural hair and not this beyonce weaves shit

REMEMBER : DONT BUY THE REVERSE RACEMIXING JEW. The cuckpill is hard to swallow, the shills are trying to introduce a compromise.

This is what the kikes want. Kalergi is smiling right now.

L-LONDINISTAN

Fuck off gyppo

Nice try, cuck. A real conservative conserves its own people.

and when you have no people left?

They hate on whites all the time but when it comes down to it they miss being colonized, which was the white man's mistake too, the fact that africa is still a shithole means we didn't rape them hard enough like we did to south america (albeit south america is still a shithole but not mogidishu tier.)

Jews of course.

They tried to brainwash white women into dating niggers, but only a few landwhale turbosluts fell for their memes. Now they'll attack the white men

Stop this NOW.
SAGE

Slide thread. SAGE.

Civil war is soon. Better things to discuss than racemiximg garbage.

you browse the internet on a kindle?

Fucking leaf

because they are pushing race mixing fool

Fuck off KeK nigress are the worst I rather have a fucking chink

>>>x

BLEACHED

QUADS

Chinks are the worst of the worst. I'd rather get off with an abbo than a chink.

I just married a hot Jamaican woman in her mid 20s.. and I'm 40...

sorry Sup Forums

They were bred to serve a white master

please check this out!

I never met a black woman who couldn't deep throat me, never met a white woman that could deep throat me

I had a black gf who hated white people, but she dated exclusively white men. Very confusing.

White ((men)) aren't real men

I have a black (mixed) gf and she's pretty traditional, cleans, cooks and likes to please.

She does have a fiery personality which needs to be tamed like a wild lion.

Only been with 4 guys including myself too, quite hard to find a 23 year old girl like that in amsterdam.

It's very simple, when you are constantly disrespected and objectified by your male counterparts, to the point where it is normalized in your culture, and a white guy comes along and actually treats you like a person, who are you going to pick?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

hate fucks are the best fucks
Should try it, you'd understand

It's all race mixing. It's all pro white genocide.

never skip leg day brahs

My girlfriend is black but she likes white guys and black guys. Why is this so weird to OP? I mean I don't care personally, white, asian, black or whatever aslong as I like her.

>Fuck off KeK nigress are the worst I rather have a fucking chink

Why not both?

It was either going to be you or some black guy, it's fine. Also you are american so it doesn't really matter.

I don't blame them

Wew lad