DNC SHILLING TOOLS

CLINTON KILLING MACHINE

OBAMA SPYING

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/22/tom-delay-ex-cia-director-ask-judge-go-easy-dennis-hastert/83412948/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Yeah an faganon said that this happened two months ago, but I never remember a time in the last six years that I couldn't upload an image.

Seth Rich was killed by a random robber.

Your conspiracy theories are shit.

Drumpf will be impeached AND removed from office AND there's nothing you can do to stop it.

>Sup Forums usa back online

It was never taken down.

If it was: then why is it up now? Why are the threads about it still here?

WHY ARE YOU RETARDED?

Seth was found by DC cop who has sister who worked for HRC.

DC Chief of police left job shortly after to be head of Security for the NFL.

Seth was sitting up and talking at hospital.

Store from across the street had video surveillance of murder, yet they still haven't been caught.

His name was Seth Rich.

>robber

Nothing was stolen, user.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

They all need to face justice..

Praise kek, let it be.

Learned something over at eight ch an.

Rice unmasked Rich, that's the connection they will kill to keep from reaching the MSM.

It will topple the whole damn thing.

Oh, also apparently federal agents were told to prepare for 23 high profile political prisoners this week.

His life was stolen.

Get over yourself cuck.

I really like how on this and only this case, the official liberal narrative is 'niggers murder people for no reason all the time, this is just everyday nigs gonna nig, nothing to see here'

>france

You forgot to say "bwahahaha" at the end

stop with this pizzagate bullshit

give proper proofs or fuck off.

Think about it. They tapped assange, noticed a US source, backtraced it and unmasked Rich.

Obama spying is responsible for his death.

Impeached for what exactly?

>he thinks I'm memeing
Stay salty Drumpfkin.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

How? How do they know that

For treason you fool. He gave national classified secrets to the Russians and tried to get Comey to stop investigating Flynn which means he has obstructed justice. You twats don't even pay attention to the news. Drumpf is going to go down as even worse than Nixon. I can't wait.

The way things are looking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be taking the white house back for the people in 2020. "The People's Champ" will save America and Drumpf will go down in history as the most despised and hated president in all of American politics.

So long, "Deplorables." You only have a short while left.

FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

see
I hear the ring of truth in these facts. Do you?

Alien selfie 2.0.
(((They))) don't want people knowing about Seth Richards or Stargate.

Bump

And your evidence for this is?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White People.

YOU CANNOT REPLY WITH AN IMAGE THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP THE SETH RICH THING.

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → → → → → → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- now image uploads are blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

we're in the real shit now.

COPIED AND PASTE user'S POST WE BEING CENSORED BOYS, TRY AND UPLOAD AN IMAGE l

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

I'm not your personal bitch, bitch.

Go on google and look up the news articles for yourself.

Drumpf fired Comey to stop the FBI investigation into his Russian ties and soon it'll all be over for him.

big guys leak directly to eight. we will have more later tonight regarding an ER guy whos gonna talk, so stay tuned.

I wrote a haiku:

His name was Seth Rich
Patriot and a big guy
Made a difference

>>>>>

THIS IS HUGE
OY VEY
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

hahahahahahahahaha

Need to go back to using psyops now. We can dissolve the Russian narrative. The public is still in a propaganda trance.

lmao talk about delusional drumpfkins

Seth Rich probably shot himself twice. Who cares.

This whole story is nothing. This thread is pointless.

FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you let D.C. Homicide know how you're sure who killed him because they have no idea.

They should hired a nigger to kill him. They probably hired an illegal immigrant to do him in though....

Hey niggers, them illegals taking ALL your jobs

All you can do is laugh as your entire delusional world crumbles before your eyes.

I'm laughing too, Drumpfy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where my fucking shill tools at?

Sad!

>pointless thread
>8 replies already

I'm not getting tired of winning!

Blacks and mestizos will always have lower IQs than whites. Your attempts to fix the genetic underclass with tax policy is pathetic.

Men and women are different in incredibly significant ways.

Islam is a vile, evil religion for inbred, low IQ goat fuckers. It's also profoundly anti-woman, and anti-gay.

White men have dominated history and will continue to do so......likely forever.

You are wasting your life being the pawns of international corporations. That's who wants open borders.

You're so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

>He gave national classified secrets to the Russians
He didn't, and even if he did, it wouldn't be illegal, dumbass. Muh Scary Russians are making fun of the US media for chasing that story.
> tried to get Comey to stop investigating Flynn which means he has obstructed justice
21 days after the FBI concluded that Flynn didn't collude with the Russians. Trump was trying to get Comey to stop oper8ing for the democrats.
>Drumpf is going to go down as even worse than Nixon. I can't wait.
Too bad you're going to be waiting 8 years.
>So long, "Deplorables." You only have a short while left.
>i·ro·ny : a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Yesterday user said he'd release them. He's probably in a hole in the ground by now.

>as even worse

wew lad. shills write so many posts they forget to check their grammar

standard protocol ignore the shill faggot.

Here some stuff CODEFAG dug up last night.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth was seen alive was in a private room of the white house 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #

the good shit

> no counter argument
> no proof

Kek

The Media is trying to Meme an impeachment into reality. Let's remind them that WE WON THE FIRST MEME WAR, AND WILL WILL EVERY MEME WAR THEY BRING TO US!

>>>>>

THIS IS HUGE
OY VEY
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

bless you, senpai, keep us updated please

>admits that the thread is pointless
>"i-i win!"
Drumpfkins everyone.

>muh white race is so amazing and has the highest IQ lmao hurray reddit we did it XD
If whites are so great why has their culture been replaced by black culture and why has their government leadership been replaced by jewish leadership?

Whites aren't as smart as you think. Or maybe you already know this and are just afraid of admitting the truth. Lmao.

>h-he didn't
Nice proof jackass, got anything better than that? I'll trust the newspapers over your word any day.

Also love how you admit that he interferred in an ongoing investigation to try and protect Flynn despite protocol. see: irony

/x/ is completely shutdown. Can't post text AND you can't post images.

>DNC SHILLING TOOLS
Cough em up Anons. Who saved em?

>Seth Rich was killed by a random robber.

And Corinne Erhel died of a regular heart attack.

Timing.
That's the key to a good joke. Look into it.

it was down faggot. for at least 2 hours.

whats his name?

>OBAMA SPYING

>Faguette

>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
> no proof given

Mate are you ok?

really whips my niggers

>>>>>

THIS IS HUGE
OY VEY
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

your definition of a robbery is false

Bump

>DC Chief of police left job shortly after to be head of Security for the NFL.

that sounds like quite a downgrade. what was the reason given?

see

The bar owner visited the white house?
Before or after the shooting?
Who did he meet? Obama himself? Rice?
wtf is this, explain.

G-Guys, if you go to /x/, the only people commenting are people talking about how Stargate isn't real and fake...

anyone got the cap for that MM/shareblue leaker from yesterday?

>usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/22/tom-delay-ex-cia-director-ask-judge-go-easy-dennis-hastert/83412948/

>Tom DeLay, ex-CIA director ask judge to go easy on Dennis Hastert

CIA protecting pedos confirmed

>m-muh grammarnazis
HAHAHAHAHA

>ignore the shill
>posts a reply to the shill
Seth Rich is crying in his grave. Here I thought you Drumpfies were going to solve his cold case files.

Seth Rich was killed by a robber according to initial police investigations. You have no proof otherwise.

Stop dragging his very, very dead name through the mud. Let him rest Drumpfy.

Not an argument

A robbery gone wrong. Are you retarded? Wait, you're a Drumpfkin... rhetorical question lmao

> Trump is so scared of the FBI investigation that he uses bots to spam Sup Forums

Laughing my ass off.

OMG IM NOT EVEN KIDDING I JOKED ABOUT (((((THEM))))) AND GOT A RANDOM CALL SECONDS AFTER

WHATE THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK ARE DEY DOING

AND
Sup Forums IS STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Uhh, there's WAY more money in private security than in a PD. Being head of security for the NFL is an upgrade.

dnc tools

Okay honestly, at least TRY to come up with a rational conclusion instead of going 'lol couldn't have happened goy stop looking into it'

I am being 100% serious when I say this: YOU and EVERYONE you work with will PAY for ETERNITY. A life built on lies is one thing, Building the lies of another for the sake of greed is an unforgivable sin.

You will perish shills, spiritually bankrupt shells.

Test

I'm not a bot, gas yourself you filthy shitskin
>Deep state pedos are so scared they ddosed Sup Forums after finding out that the increased shilling didn't work

see

Seth Rich was a cowardly cuck. He is a spineless whistleblower.

>Making political posts on the internet

RIP in peace, Swede

>black culture

The fuck? There is no such thing. Niggers are rightly at the bottom of society in every category. This is due to genetics.

If by black culture you mean nigger culture? Every race in America despises nigger culture. Asians, Arabs, Europeans, Mestizos, Pakis, Indians, etc. Niggers have no culture.

Ashkenazi Jews are smart, no question. But their influence is way overstated. I work on Wall Street, and most of the CEOs are Irish, not Jewish.

Hello, goy

>Sup Forums is not working for me
>is still replying and conversing

0/10
Also, why the fuck can't i make threads? It just keeps telling me that i didn't complete captcha. When i reply to threads it works fine.

Wtf mods

Neat

shills need to die

don't kill me you fucker

Holy fuck shit the shilling is unreal. I haven't seen it this bad since the leadup to the election.

You know we're hitting a breaking point when they step up their shilling efforts this badly.

FBI user says the Seth Rich murder and coverup can lead to 3 senators including McCain, Schummer, Schiff and that Brennan called in help from his Mossad buddies. That must have been to assassinate Seth's Wikileaks contact, the American journalist who died suddenly last Octobber right after the first DNC email leaks. Whew. I hope this is all in front of a grand jury. There are enough whistleblowers. Forget all of this trying to muzzle the media and internet. I think Trump and Sessions need to call in an International police team like Interpol to investigate this since the conspiracy to fabricate evidence of a Russia hack and obstruct justice on a murder involved all top CIA, FBI, NSA, Presient Obama and his team, mayors, police chiefs-it is a scandal of international proportion. Joe Biden dashing off to try to assassinate Assange in London; many Wikileaks staffers dead and threatened. The Deep State really NEEDED Hillary Clinton to win. She was their ticket to world destruction. The world needs this corruption uncovered.

.-.

You'll never get rid of me. My internet is setup in a way that it sends out hundreds of false internet searches that are all conflicting one-another. I even managed to reroute my search history to target another person. No Drumpfy will ever discover my identity through my fail-safe countermeasures. Even if you could get direct access to my ISP you'd find nothing but random, conflicting political searches, various downloads, and puppet accounts that are located in over ten different countries.

I'm an expert at shitposting on Sup Forums and have been employed for a very long time by big money corporations. You're all pathetic and your conspiracy theories are hilarious. I love being on the winning side. It's wonderful. You can't stop us and I have the largest erection ever held.

I piss on the grave of Seth Rich, Drumpfy. You'll never solve his non-existent murder case.