Gun control works! It's time for some now!

The people of Pol tell me "GUN CONTROL DUSNT WORK dont take muh guns i eed ot to stop the gubbamin uprisin"

popsci.com/gun-control-laws-work

WELL THERE YOU ARE. Gun control DOES result in fewer deaths, how can you POSSIBLY argue against it now?

If you don't enact gun laws today, you are complicit in every gun murder. Pol completely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xqDiLnnP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's green and rhymes with 12 Gauge?
>Sage

It's a proven fact that before guns were created there was no such thing as murder. In fact no one was ever killed by someone else before guns. It was impossible since guns didn't exist. NRA BTFO

>guaranteed replies

what part of "will not be infringed" is hard to understand? there could be a million children killed everyday by big scary guns and it STILL wouldnt give you the right to take my guns away

(((Pop-sci)))

Slide thread saged.

You'll change your tune when your whore granny gets her brains blown out with a revolver

only retards think gun control doesnt result in less death, what people don;t realize is that most of the people who want gun control in murica want access to arms to protect themselves from government and organized oppression, tyrone busting is just kind of a side gig and easy meme.

don't want gun control rather

I disagree

Sage doesn't rhyme with gauge you fucking newfag

>If you don't enact gun laws today, you are complicit in every gun murder. Pol completely BTFO
Only a retard believes this bullshit, Brazil is the best example.
>gun control implemented
>homicides spiked up a lot

>not controlling for minorities
OK

pastebin.com/xqDiLnnP

I'm not worried about less deaths, faggot, I'm worried about losing my rights.

>DC
>Chicago
>Oakland
>Camden
>Muh gun control

BTFO shillfag.

try making murder illegal first

We need guns to stop niggers from robbing and killing us.

Then why didn't gun control work in the USA, UK, or Australia?

B-but why did England's violent frame rate go up after they banned handguns in the early 90s tho?

Doesn't matter, I don't even have to read it. It could result in millions of fewer deaths and it would never tell me that it's okay or right for you or anyone else to decide that I don't have the right to defend myself (with a gun, or anything else).

Sad

>guns are hard to make

Rendering all those high-poly guns was probably pretty GPU-intensive. Doesn't even matter though, anything past 60 frames per second is inconceiveable to the human eye.

Gay-j
Say-j
It rhymes

How to spot reditors
>sage
>A word originating from the popular Japanese forum website 2chan. Sage (pronounced "sah-geh") - from the Japanese word "sageru", refers to replying to a post using the word "sage" in the email field in order to increase the number of replies without age-ing (or bumping) the post. This can be used as a courtesy, allowing one to quietly add comments that may not be interesting enough to warrant pushing the thread to the top. It can also be used as a way to show displeasure with the post being replied to.
It's right next to complaining about anime in terms to how to advertise your newness

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

KYS COMMIE

A friend of mine died yesterday, got stabbed to death by some random nog, for no reason. They say it was a random attack.

Im keeping my guns you little bitch, and I'm never giving up mine. You euro faggots that push this will never see it happen. My level of hated for people like you is at maximum. I honestly and truly hope you and your loved ones get raped, tortured, and fucking murdered to death by an attack, and I hope what goes through your mind is how you wish you had gotten a gun.

If you don't get rid of niggers, you're complicit in every crime committed by a nigger