Who do these assholes think they're talking to?

Who do these assholes think they're talking to?

I'm serious. I'm sick of Russia's flippant attitude. Their condescending press releases and statements about America are getting really fucking old. No other country talks to us like this unless they're our enemy, like Iran or North Korea.

Trump would have probably won regardless, but Russia stuck their fucking noses into our election process and now that doubt will forever remain for the rest of his presidency. Liberals will always use that against him. And since they had to stick their noses in, none of this drama will ever die down until there's absolute proof that Trump had nothing to do with these fucks. And that means tax returns, investigations, the whole nine yards.

And while our news cycles and politics are in total disarray, what do these oppressed poorfags do? They mock us. They offer to "help" us with their "facts". They make us look like a fucking joke by sneaking photographers into the White House, record a meeting, and then offer to give us the fucking transcript while calling us schizos in the same breath.

Russia is like the stupid kid in the back of the class who keeps trying his best to disturb it for everyone else because you can't understand the material but you doesn't want anyone else to either, so that everyone is on equal ground. Except Russia will never be on equal ground with America. Poor-ass motherfuckers, letting Putin give himself the presidency every election under a different title, him owning every goddamn business in the country, murdering you motherfuckers for speaking out against him, everyone living poor and not even being able to obey traffic patterns. Cucked low IQ faggots.

Mind your own goddamn business for a change. We're sick of your shit. Keep pushing America and you'll get fucking steamrolled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nAVBlksPNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAGE

Seth Rich and countering deep state antics is all that matters.

SAGE.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Fuck you and your fucking spam, Russian motherfuckers.

Cry more you snowflake faggot.

You should try getting some problems aside from the ones that were forced into you by the MSM.

Some actual adversity in your life might give you a character worthy of respect. Unlike who you are now.

guess sageblue isn't paid to read

>has an American flag
>is butthurt like a commie poorfag

Putin's a god. His tears are vodka and his sperm breeds 1000 Soviet soldiers.

What are you talking about? Every country constantly acts like they are superior to us.

Russia is 100% justified in making fun of our retarded press

BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU GO
SAGE

Nobody respects your country, moron. Nobody has respected you for a looong time, but now it is out in the open because one of your own, without masks, came to prominence.

It follows that you have deserved all the tragedies, pain and tears that you have brought upon yourselves. And the pain that will come? Oh, we will rejoice in it.

Can't wait for the empire to continue its fall. Enjoy the ride, diabetus.

>digits

This is different though man. This is outright mockery.

Maybe if you stopped shitposting IRL about them they wouldn't call u dumb

get fucked

go be retarded elsewhere

>No other country talks to us like this unless they're our enemy
Well we are your enemy, so what's your point again?

I'm actually okay with you admitting it.

What I'm getting tired of is this stupid act like we're best friends while being talked down to.

Agree. America honestly are the most retarded country. I don't know a person who thinks otherwise. You brought it on yourselves. It's the left tards fault.

The bigger they get the harder they fall, rip

shut up you dumb amerishit

Nice proxy, commiefuck.

Russia will fuck America in the asshole if it came down to it.

>They make us look like a fucking joke
we are a fucking joke

Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

Yea ok shill, nice slide thread, now go slide down Hillary's feminine penis.

I think most Americans seem to forget if you hold up a map russia are fucking massive and america is nothing compared.

shutup

I MUST LIBERATE

cyka blyat, idi nahui

>hardly any of Russia is populated
>most of Russia is poor
>"WE ARE SO BIG AND MIGHTY"

Fuck off shill, nobody on this board gives a fuck about russia.

>Can't handle the bants
>Muh Russia interfered
Sage faggot

Fuck off cunt with this bs topic, what are you a shillbot. His name was Seth Rich.

Is there anything remotely politically related to this thread or is it just shitflinging that belongs on

>Who do these assholes think they're talking to?
Your Democratic party, that instead of quitly doing research and than pushing for impeachment if ties are discovered started a shitstorm that, between their hysteria and trump's radical counter actions, has done more damage to your country's international credebility,than USSR did in the whole of it's history.

>but Russia stuck their fucking noses into our election process

oh no

not the election process

Muh Russia

Sorry, I guess you're not familiar with elections.

well, they're big enough to have you crying about them

>it's okay when we do it

and i'm so sorry about that

Ur clearly the one whos cucked if you're crying about them online.
Kys cuck

Stop replying to shills Sup Forums is a board of peace and Russian posters are great

Americans, how does russian cock up yours feel like?
It's lovely to see you guys defend this while half of his cabinet already had to resign because of this very issue.
The very moment the pee tapes are leaked you will understand how your country got played.

Look how mad you are. You Americans hate it when the rest of the world tells you that you're a bunch of flogs and the whole world hates you. Deal with it.

Has anyone ever noticed that Switzerland is probably number three for shitposts after Canada and Australia? Not kidding, notice the flag and see if anything relevant ever comes from their posts.

(((somebody)))) in the USA cannot and DOES NOT want peace with Russia.

This is why many of us believe in the Deep State.

Adolf foretold this: youtube.com/watch?v=2nAVBlksPNw

>Keep pushing America and you'll get fucking steamrolled.

The fact is that they're already getting steamrolled as we speak.
And it's your oil industry that is doing the steamrolling.

But your kike ran country IS a joke

>irrelevant post
Thanks for your help, did you mouthbreathe while typing??

So we'll have peace by pretending that Russia doesn't have contempt for us? Who are you fucking kidding. They were just buzzing our fighter jets again the other day.

Yeah but only because I was in the middle of cumming down your mom's throat.

i would buzz your fighter jet if you know what I mean

you seem upset

I have no doubt that you would.

What gives you that idea?

>muh mom joke muh degenerate burger muh
The only thing you ever jizzed on is your toy bear, permavirgin.

>70 yr old 400lbs Vietnam baby boomer from the_donald meets Sup Forums.jpg

>how does russian cock up yours feel like
I dunno, you tell me.

With all of the pro-Russia sentiment in this thread I'm almost afraid it's going to break out into some big gay Russian orgy.

>buzzing our fighter jets the other day
You do realize we park our shit really close to the Russian border alot, right? You do realize we do exercises in the Baltic, right next to Russian territorial waters all the time right? I know because I've been part of those exercises in the Baltic. The ship i used to be on was occasionally trailed by Russian destroyers. It's a way of saying, "Hey we can do it too." We're not innocent, Russia is just letting us know what's up.

test

How does it feel knowing you're so easily manipulated that you've become the neocon warhawks of 2017?

>implying the USA hasn't interfered with countless democracies and elections to spread the (((neoliberal))) gospel around the world

Read up on some 20th century history
We did this shit in the Middle East, South America, Africa

And what are you going to do about it libcuck? Vote hilary? lel

If you worship at the feet of another man (Putin or Trump) that is the literal definition of a cuckold. Can only imagine how your parents feel knowing their son will never give them grandchildren because he's too busy jerking his flaccid little dick to men. Sad!

>WAAAAHHHHHH! Im a fucking pussy!
Your cunt is the one thats always up in everyones shit. Leave Russia the fuck alone.

Reminder that the average monthly salary in Russia is $300 while their oligarchs have billions of dollars in Swiss banks.

one day

You put anymore words in his mouth and you won't hear him call you a faggot.

don't forget to sage and post on all Seth Rich threads

The USA is not a serious country and Russia realized it.

Sure sounds a lot like what America does in other elections. King nigger Obama has stuck his nose in multiple European elections.

Yeah cry more pussy

Why are you even concerned?

Russia has half the population of the United States and like 1/13th the GDP.

Trump will be gone within a year.

Sanctions aren't going away.

And Putin will be alienated in the international community as long as he remains Russia's leader.

Hell, all Brexit did was empower European countries like France and Germany which will strengthen the EU.

Russia should be more concerned about China who's emerging as a superpower.

Do all americans feel like this nowadays?
Foken hilarious!!!!!!
>we big
>we necessary
>we important
>we world power
Not in 2017 man.
Not this year, America.
^^

Finally, a based poster.

Russia Russia Russia!

>2017
>still nobody knows where lithuania is or what they do without checking wikipedia

>russia was our "enemy" once so we have to be hostile to them forever.
really distills the whisky

Except Trump won't be gone in a year

quick quick quick someone post the current lithuania vs duchy of lithuani

Russia isn't even close to strong enough to be our main enemy. China is our main rival.

That meme is crap, how dare you post it here.

Why are shills so obvious?

this guy know more than that, jokes on you

Becuase it's hard to lie about the sky being blue.

With braindead liberals and retarded murican MSMs?

>They make us look like a fucking joke

Who do YOU think you're talking to, asshole?