Czech shitposters get in here

Czech shitposters get in here.

What do you think about Babiš

Quick rundown on current happening.

Current ruling coalition of CSSD, Ano, and Christcucks is about to fall. The party ano is led by oligarch Babiš - minister of finance.
CSSD and Christcucks are pro (((european integration))), accepting (((refugees))), and giving up our curreny - replacing it with (((euro))). Babiš, the minister of finance, opposes them in all those aspects.

At the start Babiš cancelled some overpriced state contracts and for the entire time he was quite pain in the ass for every other parliament party.

Now the cucks are losing very hard in all pre-election surveys (elections will be in September), they started to throwing some shits at babis. Babiš escaped some taxes by using laws, which CSSD together with another party TOP 09 (extra cucks) made during their previous presidency.

At the start of the month Our PM (CSSD) announced that he will resign. When this cuck realized that the president would accept his resignation, but wont kick out Babiš, PM took his resignation back.

Now every leftist, pro-(((eu))) media is against babiš, quite funny to watch.

Currently Babiš is at 27%, while CSSD is at 10%.

the third largest party in our parliament are currently communists (KSCM) pretty based guys, pro guns, against merkel, and niggers.

How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

prezident21.cz/candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO-sOYcNfwM
discord.gg/6XvMMv
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q
youtube.com/watch?v=09m-Ckyrnlk
zpravy.idnes.cz/rozhovor-s-kandidatem-na-hrad-drahosem-dh6-/domaci.aspx?c=A170412_151044_domaci_kop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is our pm. His wife is cheating on him. Can you blame her?

So who is /our guy/?
prezident21.cz/candidates

Sládek, the most redpilled politician in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO-sOYcNfwM

Jesus. A literal cuck?

for non-slavic masterrace
>Gypsies should be criminaly responsibile since birth, because that (the birth) is their biggest crime.

How's this

>P21: Jak by měla Česká republika přispívat ke zvládnutí uprchlické krize?

>MH: Pomáhat co nejblíže místům konfliktů, tedy v táborech v Libanonu, Jordánsku, Turecku, aby uprchlíci nebyli nuceni prchat dále. Nucenou relokaci uprchlíků, známé „kvóty“, principiálně odmítám. Už proto, že by rodily další problémy v budoucnosti.

Dont see anything wrong with it. Just keep the niggers in the niggerlands, so they wont come here.

Jinak to je stránka od kavárny?

Jiří drahoš. Většina s ním souhlasí.

Otázka mala byť Proč by sakra měla Česká republika prispívat k zvládnutí krize vytvorené eurobolševiky, globalisty a píčou merkel.

Páč je jednoduší a levnější jim zamezit v přístupu do evropy v turecku, než je chytat po evropě a dovažet je zpatky do afriky. střílet se zatim bohužel nemužou

Vzdělanej prezident nezní špatně :^)
What are his policies though?

>communists
>based
kys

Jedem discord
discord.gg/6XvMMv

To ale vôbec nie je odpoveď na moju otázku. A jednoduchšie a lacnejšie je zamedziť im prístup na HRANICIACH. Vôbec ich nie je treba strieľať, stačí ich nepustiť cez hranice a neposielať po nich lode.

Hes a christ cuck, who wants to take nigger cock

>Hranice
Videl si nekdy mapu italie nebo řecka?

Stačilo by, kdyby si ohlídaly ty pašerácky úseky na moři. Ale asi je lepší plán zamořit evropu než ohlídat pobřeží.

sem kokot

Veď oni to doslova podporujú z peňazí eu. Jedna z mimovládok čo naváža ten odpad prenajatými loďami je Lekári bez hraníc. Lekári bez hraníc dostávajú každý rok milióny od európskej komisie. Keď minule zasiahla lýbijská pobražná stráž a odviezla odpad naspäť do Lýbie, tak sa išli posrať z toho tí euroboľševici. Skrátka a jasne, stačilo by, keby ich prestali cielene navážať, ale to sa nestane, lebo TO je plán.

How is Czechia doing, in general? Are wages rising, people doing better?

I saw only Karlsbad, fascinating city. Plan to make the obligatory Prague visit.

>Are wages rising
No

>people doing better?
Yes, we are more redpilled than few years ago.

> Plan to make the obligatory Prague visit.
Why would you want to visit a literal tourist trap hans

>tfw communists being based

(ignore my ip-flag soudruzi)

Wages are rising only in very few departments like IT otherwise nah. You shoud also see Český Krumlov, although our infrastructure still sucks (we/our politicians are stupid) and the is no highway to the south.

>tfw western cucks and swedes will never understand

Oh, they will understand once they experience these based commies on their own skin.

hoši nevíte kde seženu negra pro svoují holku? mám jen 18 cm a chce pořádný péro

Not gonna lie, former Babis voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Babis crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the bohemian codes.

Švédsko

>tfw bohemian codes

>This is fucking hilarious watching Babis crash and burn

That is not happening actually, hes gaining more and more voters, people simply wont trust leftists anymore.

Stačí slovensko

youtube.com/watch?v=8p-5jCN430Q

...jak můžem konkurovat...

>vote for Zeman to counter Nečas-tier "government"
>vote for Babiš to prevent ČSSD-KSČM government
>hope that Zeman does something stupid and won't be elected again - so far so good
>hope that a new normal presidental candidate will appear - check (Drahoš)
>>vote for normal president
>hope that Babiš does something stupid and won't be elected again- kind of
>hope that a new normal party will appear - check (Realiste)
>...that won't be total idiots with connections to Russia - FAIL
now... shit, I have nobody to vote for

Milo Kebabopolis kandiduje na prezidenta?

>muh russia
lel

V tom je ten problém. Všechno by to šlo vyřešit.
Moře se dá ohlídat mnohem líp než vzduch nebo pevnina. Druhá věc je, že země jako Francie, Německo a Švédsko doslová svolávají všechny z afriky.

>Voting for drahoš.

Basicaly a christcuck. Hes literal Soros employee.
You have to go back

proč vaši komunisti jsou tak populární? v Polsku ani nemáme v sněmovně SLD (něco jak ČSSD), a o bolševicích už všichni vůbec zapoměli

>tfw based soros

Presne, preto je celá tá otázka "ako môže čr pomôcť" úplne mimo mísu, tak ale v rámci politickej korektnosti sa musíme strčiť eu do riti aj keď len trošku.

bump for more

It's time to renew our fortification system in case Germany collapses. Finally some use for it and sweet revenge for Mnichov.

>inb4 iron curtain is better
Nope, it was designed to prevent escaping from Czechoslovakia, not to prevent entering it.

Fuck off kike, I'd vote for Konvička if he had candidated. :D

Těžko říct

youtube.com/watch?v=09m-Ckyrnlk

Komuniste u nas jsou takove unikum. Poměrně často dokažou projevit zdravy rozum, což je přesný opak našich jakoby pravicových stran, nebo třeba levice na zapadě/severu. Po osmdesatym devaty nikdy nesestavovali vládu, nejsou spojeni s žadnymi aferami a podobne

Chodil jsem na konvickovo prednasky v budejcich o motylech, taky bych ho volil. Hrozne dobrej typek

ok přátelé zrovna sem očekoval janu hruškovou a líbí se mě její názory.

ta bezpečnost vypadá jak kdyby chtěla zlegalizovat střílení vetřelců na pozemek! wew.

Proč mi to připadá jako naprosto zkopirovane od programu okamury/sládka

Když to funguje proč to měnit, I guess.

I heard y'all were trying to get a 2nd Amendment, how is that going?

mfw reading this thread

Great, have some more of my balls.

TOPKEK :)

All major parties support it, it will most likely pass.

Nice

that would be lovely. Our anthem would be 10 hour version of Remove kebab song

wait what? do you have any details on that?
also how do you keep up with the current politics in our lil country?

second amendment as in america level of self defense?

I hope that Česko will still remain white, proud and nationalist. Please, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Baltic states, stay strong and remove hooked noses, leftists and goatfuckers !

>wait what? do you have any details on that?
Some discussions from Vaclav Hlodavec cant find it now.

>also how do you keep up with the current politics in our lil country?
its hard

>second amendment as in america level of self defense?
It had to be reworked for the first time, now they are giving it a second try if im not mistaken

What is the best Czech party at this moment? BTW - is that half-Japanese politician relevant? Is it true that he is a quasi-nationalist?

>Po osmdesatym devaty nikdy nesestavovali vládu, nejsou spojeni s žadnymi aferami a podobne

no pravě, PO 1989. přece předtím byli to zrádci, loutky Ruska
nicméně, jaké jsou šance pro koalice ANO - KSČM? na jednou stranu nepřeju vám komunistů u vlady, na druhou ta Filopova řeč zní docela rozumně

We're trying, we already have more anti-immigration politics than (((refugees))), but I live among many middle class bluepills in Prague, and they are almost as bad as the american neo-liberals faggots. At least they haven't started with the gender bathrooms bullshit. I'm glad the rest of the country is still proud of their heritage and not sold on the (((globalisation)))
(((They))) will have a hard time with based slavs

Yes, Okamura is more than relevan, currently at 7% and rising.
Wants to ban islam.
Exit the eu.
Kick out bulgarians and other shit tier human beings.
Take away gypsies gibs...

Je spis mozne ze bude opozicni koalice kscm a okamura.

Thoughts on this guy?

Hes very good, but hes only doing public relations for the realiste party. He himself wont be a member.

>What is the best Czech party at this moment?
hell if i know. its really fucking hard to keep up with czech politics. i wish we had our own Sup Forums. or that thing like is polish karachan to get our info from somewhere unbiased.

> is that half-Japanese politician relevant? Is it true that he is a quasi-nationalist?
i want him to become relevant sooo hard. fact that he is jap and nationalist discredits any "ur racist" comments.

>bluepills in Prague
Co bys taky chtěl od pražáků.

That's sad to hear. I'm moving to Prague this year.

>hell if i know
just vote that nip

tfw no german cocks to suck

>How fucked are we?
very my friend

babis
>public and private position(even on migrants)
>his ministers are cucks - Pelikan
>Pelikan fucked up freedom of expression badly
>his agro corporation relies on eu subsidy
>fucked up small business with EET
>ties to Zurich funds(jews?)

zlobis is evil in pure form

CSSD is pure leftist eurocucks party - except for tiny local differences - guns

christcucks are cucks

so yes, it's fucked up.badly

Keep going !
Stay strong !

no he's not.

>Uprchlická vlna je a bude pro Evropu docela velký problém.
>Já nejsem přítelem žádných kvót. To byla velmi špatná politika ze strany Evropské unie. Kromě toho spousta uprchlíků jsou ekonomičtí migranti. Evropa nemůže v žádném případě řešit ekonomickou migraci ani z Afriky, ani z Asie. Ekonomičtí migranti musí být vraceni zpátky a my se musíme snažit pomoci zemím, odkud se rekrutují. To je moje jednoznačné stanovisko.

Zdroj: zpravy.idnes.cz/rozhovor-s-kandidatem-na-hrad-drahosem-dh6-/domaci.aspx?c=A170412_151044_domaci_kop

Co se mně týče tak rozhodně Drahoše
a kdyby v druhým byl Zeman vs. Horáček tak si myji ruce.
Jeden je komouš nad hrobem a druhej škoda mluvit

ODS is actually pretty decent right now, most of the shady people are out of politics, in ANO, half-way in jail. Fiala is based.
KDU-ČSL is pretty good, although little bit too pro-eu, some are pretty much conservative nationalists (eg. Čunek)
>nejsou spojeni s žadnymi aferami a podobne
protože nejsou "u koryta" a nemůžou zadávát tendry atd.
v regionální politice kde mají prostor jsou stejný jako všichni ostatní

kek
pic related

>that thing like is polish karachan to get our info from somewhere unbiased.
Karachan is cancerous, but we have a lot of various media, starting from lolbertarians ending with radical-nationalists or even monarchists. I've tried to watch that national Czech TV (I mean that info canal ČT24), but I still cannot understand many sentences, unfortunately.

+ TOP09 total EU nigger loving cucks. But Pelikan, DIenstbier, Marxova are pure evil.

He's considering running for president.

>I mean that info canal ČT24
its mostly eu propaganda, leftists who cheered when marcon won

>sladek
>redpilled
lmaoing at you, jewish shill

>its mostly eu propaganda, leftists who cheered when marcon won
you mean its only eu propaganda. its total brainwash

co děláš v brazilii ty retarde

Well somethimes they accidently invite someone with brain into discussion

Nice, make sure you drop some redpills while you're here. I was considering going to uni in finland. Would you recommend it? (math/physics)

that doesnt count

btw we are not slavs but germanic.

o fuck, checked

I understand, but I don't know any Czech media with high quality stream like theirs, for example now I'm watching some program about that new Chinese silk road and it's quite interesting what they say in your media.

>that would be lovely. Our anthem would be 10 hour version of Remove kebab song

ohh, that's such wet dream...pity it wont happen

dobri slusi

that is all i have.

Well ct is fine, when they stream sports of some documents, but if you watch politics its just a brainwashing

At the begging of migrant (((crisis))) tv prima was quite redpilled, but then got into some shit from eu because they "described migrants as a threat".

Sorry, I don't know anything about higher education. I'm a high school dropout.

That's why I find your women so attractive.

czech women are huge whores and coalburners

Nope, we are still mostly of slavic origin, but have german mentality while lacking the europe-ruining skill.

So are Finnish women. But anyway, I'm not looking for a relationship, just ficki ficki.

this is russian propaganda tho, we are quite obviously 90% germanic and 10% celtic

>btw we are not slavs but germanic.

Basically, we are slavs, germans, celts, and vikings. Fuck yeah.

>inb4 balkan scum
that's southern slavs, not roaches

>10% celtic
slavic tribes wiped out the celts

why do i have big celtic dick then

This
I guess I would vote for ODS as lesser evil, but I'm just your slovakian brother living/working/paying taxes/raising family/drinking beer and shitposting in your beautiful country with no voting rights

increase of kebabs in Prague is terryfying though

cool story bro. But it's true that we were whiter that sudeten germans or austrians when Himmler did some tests.

Shill.

Obdivuje Macrona.