Dear shills and Liberal parasites

I want you to remember when you supported a coup against a democratically elected president in the most blatant attack by a corrupt media and both political parties this nation has ever seen.

I want you to remember that Obama has done far worse than Trump has, but was praised for it. I want you to remember that Trump's "leaks" are not illegal and are fake news, and that if Obama did them, the media would be praising him for trying to do the right thing. I want you to remember the firing of Comey was not illegal, that Comey was a compromised mess who refused to pursue justice against one of the greatest criminals/criminal families this country has ever seen because of special interests. I want you to remember that the Comey 'memo' would've been laughed out of every newsroom in America if it had been directed at Barack Obama and nothing would've come of it.

I want you to remember when you sided with the propaganda drive-by media and every corrupt bureaucrat in America to openly sabotage a president that's done very well in his short time in office. He's been under constant attack and his policies have been purposefully obstructed, sensationalized, and demonized at every turn while his successes go completely ignored unless they're so obvious the media has no choice but to report them.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jeff-schweitzer/a-falsehood-wrapped-in-an_b_787860.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/all-leaks-are-illegal-but-some-leaks-are-more-illegal-than-others/276828/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want you to remember that you've done all this because of political bias or deep ignorance, and that you are already mentally denying my previous statements. This is a sign of your mental illness, and the real indicator of how much of a traitor you are to the United States. Nearly every thought you have is a lie, but so long as it's supported by those you follow, you accept it and push it as truth. You have willingly been led to this by your unhinged emotions - you have been manipulated and, like a carrier of a lethal disease, you spread it relentlessly. You come on to this board and make 30 threads an hour shilling your masters false narratives and pushing this anti-Trump crusade, but we see you plainly for what you are. Even Putin is laughing at you, your supposed arch-nemesis and the leader of America's evil enemy Russia, another hilarious lie the media has convinced you to parrot that's even more sad because Russia is one of the only countries actually fighting ISIS, one of the real enemies.

We will destroy you not with force, but with reason. There is more truth in one of our memes than in one hundred of your shilling posts or slide threads. You will die the silent death of humiliation as your lies and treason are continually exposed, and in the end, even your mob of emotional supporters will abandon you. You will be alone, and you will inevitably have to face the reality that you are hollow and weak.

Also you can kiss my fucking ass. That is all.

Thank you, user. God bless you.

Not a liberal here, but democracy sucks big fat dick and is literally only just better than comunism.

If you're not a Monarchist/NatSoc/Fascist then you're still bluepilled

The sinners will pay

bump OP
well said

Someone really needs to come up with a coherent Libertarian Fascist ideology so I can finally feel at peace.

>I want you to remember that Obama has done far worse than Trump has, but was praised for it. I want you to remember that Trump's "leaks" are not illegal and are fake news, and that if Obama did them, the media would be praising him for trying to do the right thing.
libby here, you can remind me all you like but only if you read this entire shitpost about how you niggers do the exact same thing.

huffingtonpost.com/jeff-schweitzer/a-falsehood-wrapped-in-an_b_787860.html

This is not a liberal thing, you memed kenya and tried to insinuate obama was a terrorist and criminal masquerading as an american citizen. you regularly criticized any of obamas actions and considered criticizing him a patriotic and civic duty, but called anyone who did the same to bush a terrorist and criminal and treasonist.

This is a very obvious media tactic that has being used for centuries, if you don't want it used so much, you, just like we, will have to learn to stop being such assholes to eachother, until we become capable of it, the media will continue to employ these divide and conquer strategies. And I will never be ashamed for voting for the side that doesn't want to kill or incarcerate me for existing.

LA and NY are working together to impeach this guy. Everyone forgets how all the people who voted for him in between will react if such a thing happens. There will be revolt, and many of us transplants live in LA or NY. Do it.

>I do bad shit
>I don't want to be punished

Typical liberal mindset, like a child

No on here likes Bush, lurk more. Trump hasn't done one iota of what that nigger did while he was in office. Your entire ideology is a lie to make people feel good while our rights are restricted, morals destroyed, and our culture is raped right in front of our eyes. I don't care anymore, everything can come crashing down because then at least we can finally give you people the fate you have been so desperately begging for.

>I want you to remember that Obama has done far worse than Trump has

It's amazing how shills like you (as well as entire publications like kikebart) can repeat this ad nauseum without ever backing it up.

This is why trump country is an economic wasteland filled with parasites whose lifestyles depend on yankee tax dollars.

so you've then proven you are exactly the people you criticize, wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

>no one here likes bush, we would rather destroy our whole country than let you exist
you are right, bush was far more of a decent human being than you.

do you ever get tired of fucking everything up?

do you? I dont see how I could fuck up much, I wasn't even allowed to participate in the election. someone "lost" my voters registration at the dmv.

That's not at all what he said, but then again this underscores why the average trumpcuck is an unemployable faggot. Feels good to make 3x your salary as a libtard.

>trump country is an economic wasteland filled with parasites whose lifestyles depend on yankee tax dollars

Really makes you think.

Here's a real mind bender for you, did you know that Trump voters make more money than Hillary voters?

>I know you are but what am I

What an argument you have there

Why are liberals constantly projecting?

not an argument

>this underscores why the average trumpcuck is an unemployable faggot. Feels good to make 3x your salary as a libtard.

Haha how delusional are you, pic related

>I know you are but what am I
no, thats your arguement
my arguement was
>you are an idiot pretending your side doesn't do the same thing,
>I choose my side because it is the side that doesn't want to do this.

this is evidence for ppl voting with financial incentives
poor vote for gibemedats
rich for tax breaks

Yes surely if you just mix up the words enough, your reality will become true.

hes not wrong in theory, he just doesn't understand that a lot (like holy shit a lot) of republicucks work in medical, which is pretty fucking lucrative.

/leftypol/ shill here.
I said it monhs ago and I say it now.
>All you had to do was listening

Bumping your bread.

Republicucks != trumpcucks and in either case i can smell burger flipping idiots from miles away.

no, that would be your delusion. I am pretty well read on whats going on thanks.

Thanks for this, OP.

Oh god, yes just accuse me of everything you are

>trapped in the red/blue false dichotomy

Lurk for another 3 years and then you can consider posting.

Nope those are literally Trump voters from the exit polls

Trump voters make more money

no, I'm not accusing you, rather, you proved to the world you are by posting this thread unironically, then closed your ears and screamed (read:shitposted) like a small child when presented demonstrable evidence that you are guilty of the very thing you are ranting at libs for.

its not a false dichotemy, because until you niggers stop shitposting about how all libs and minorities need to die or be litteraly oppressed, the only result for us will be a true dichotemy; vote for the side that doesn't want to destroy you.

maybe if you cared more about eliminating the cancer of first past the post in this country, you might get a little support, instead you are just the jews you claim to hate.

Just keep repeating your bullshit over and over again as if writing it makes it true

no, you're the one using the big lie technique, as evidence by the lack of any evidence your posting, rather than the reasoned posts I make.

Fpbp, OP is subhuman, a faggot, and autistic

>its not a false dichotemy, because until you niggers stop shitposting about how all libs and minorities need to die or be litteraly oppressed, the only result for us will be a true dichotemy; vote for the side that doesn't want to destroy you.

I'm a literal fag but even I can recognize the battle between Trump and the establishment is the battle of good vs evil of our time. There are more important values in life to defend than your hedonistic pleasures.

Also, protip: in a truly free society, minorities will not be oppressed. This is what we need to fight for. The Nazifags here can go LARP innawoods on their own.

god damnit kek check the tags

I'm not an American but I'm part of this wild ride since 2016 ; This election, the media narratives, the deep state tactics have convinced me that most (((conspiracies))) are true. The fact that all these factions are ganged up against Trump increases my respect for him everyday. I'm an agnostic but I pray to God that he protects him and provides him the strength to truly make America great.

Your side is the one pushing the country to this and you are either a female (probably since you linked huffpo) or a low T beta faggot with no earthly idea how to think through politics outside the prism of how it affects your social standing. Plenty of people on your side want a civil war, I can't image the mental illness and delusion you must possess to think otherwise.

>hedonistic pleasure
yeah wanting to live sure is hedonistic
>truly free
wont happen without representation, and you are too busy working for your enemies to realize that the real thing that needs destroyed is federalism and first past the post. they are monoliths that both parties support, and tackling them isn't going to give you the time you might like to build a wall or bitch about the libruls and their gay shit they do. it is litterally a fight against every corproation on the face of america and involves uniting enough of us lib and conservative to ammount to an ammendment to the constitution. your tactics and behavior on this board are exactly the kind of thing that would make your movement never be capable of organizing to produce a change so universally great for this country. ergo, I will choose the pile of shit I can still be alive in rather than the pile of shit that wants to kill me.

>He still thinks minorities care about him

Well would you look at this newfag. Anyone who makes this point without already pre-addressing:
>niggers
Is new or a complete and utter retard.

First, we aren't the shills, and constantly repeating that word doesn't make it so.

Now that that's out of the way:
>without ever backing it up?
We lived through 8 years of it, son, 16 if you throw in Bush. If you need it "backed up" you're one of the brainwashed that I'm referring to. It's readily available information that's everywhere. Here's just one article to spoonfeed the fuck out of you:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/06/all-leaks-are-illegal-but-some-leaks-are-more-illegal-than-others/276828/

It's a double standard, and anybody paying attention knows this fact is beyond obvious. If the media had attacked everything Obama had done, the investigations and impeachment talk would've been non-stop just like with Trump. Bush came closer but things were more complicated.

>yeah wanting to live sure is hedonistic
Who the fuck is threatening your life? There are no laws in the US that allow for unjust killing of individuals. No one is advocating for such a law. You are delusional. What the democrats are asking for in this country is decadence paid for by our hard earned taxes - endless abortions, birth control, and other special privileges given to their loyal servants.

What kind of amendment are you talking about?

no, I've talked to most people on our side, we don't want a ware, most of us would be fine with the south succeeding again with no war to follow, you are the idiots who want to stockpile guns and go on a murderous rampage. We on the other hand, are just tired of this country being so big and full of people who can't get along. it would be better off to excice and splinter, but idealy we could work together to end federalism if you polniggers ever got your selfrighteous dicks out of your asses

bump for Seth Rich

>We on the other hand, are just tired of this country being so big and full of people who can't get along.

I'm sure that'll get a whole lot better by importing millions of religious fundamentalists from the ME who'd love to kill all those minorities you claim to love.

Nearly all of the blue collar energy industry, including miners, oil and gas, etc... are right-wing because of insane, destructive, and irresponsible dem energy policies based on global warming.

That's a massive sector of the workforce, but go ahead and run with the hilarious joke that Democrats work harder and make more money when they're known the world-over as the party of big government and welfare.
The only thing your posts have destroyed are my sides.

kek, the sign of a great man is that his supporters constantly defend his actions as 'not illegal'

>so big and full of people who can't get along
>we should just open up the borders and let even more people with an entirely new set of cultural norms, lower IQs, and high rates of tribalism.
You don't even know what your side stands for you over socialized faggot.

>no one is advocating for such laws
you are the delusional one. look around you, this is the board that wants to kill anyone they don't like.

>bitching about abortion and birth control
so you're some kind of retarded catholic shill that is complaining about us reversing all the damage done by your abstinance only education. newsfalsh faggot, you can't pretend taking away education is going to reduce teen sex and prevent the spread of aids, you're going to make this country another africa.

>ammendment, what ammendment
the ammendment that would have to take place in order to replace the first past the post election system with something worthwile

your pic shows that the most significant gain for the republicans was in the lowest income bracket.

shame because if you had a bbetter source youd be right, but youre a fucking moron so you picked a stupid source.

>but democracy sucks big fat dick

my idea is to have a council of the smartest people in the nation, selected by their expertise in their field, and they decide what is objectively best for the country and society

what's objectively best for everyone will of course suck for some people, but since this wouldn't be a democracy - fuck them.

this is the problem with democracy. you can never please everyone.

well said,bump.

well since disclosing classified info isn't illegal, what was the problem with it???
o sorry forgot to knock down my strawman

it will actually, just by virtue of not being so polarized. being anti muslim is seen as being the same as being against gays or health care. people of this country cannot handle the decision fatigue of federal politics.

> this is the board that wants to kill anyone they don't like.

Republicans aren't trying to destroy you lol. Have you really drank this much of the kool-aid and then you want to throw down with the big boys here? Come on now.

Enforcing immigration laws is not racist and has nothing to do with race. Securing borders is not racist and has nothing to do with race. Pointing out crime and economic statistics about illegal immigrants is not racist and has nothing to do with race. Pointing out the obvious risks of fundamentalist religious terrorists across the world is not racist or bigoted and has nothing to do with race. You are literally who the Liberals are relying on for power, but guess what? They give even less of a fuck about you than the right, who will at least provide you legal access to this great country and a job and citizenship when you get here the right way and choose to be a part of us.

>high rates of tribalism
its litterally no different
>you don't even know what your side stands for
no, I am very well aware our side is just as shit as yours, It's like you are illiterate, try reading some of my posts for a change instead of forgetting them as soon as they pass through your empty skull

>so you're some kind of retarded catholic shill
Wow, how Catholophobic. Like seriously? I can't even. Wow, just wow.

I never once said that abortion shouldn't be allowed. Nice strawman.

Why don't you try lurking here a bit and see what this board's really about? Clearly you've only been "educated" by your moronic friends or "professors" as to what an anonymous board breeds. I guess you can't understand what it's like to be in an environment where people don't all think the same way. I can assure you some people here want to kill others, and many do not. But I know it's hard for you to understand shades of gray when it's not about some bondage fantasy.

lol you live in a fantasy world

in reality trump is a senile old man with no political experience and a huge sense of self-importance

i wish i was wrong, i sincerely wish he was qualified

>durr
if you want to deny it, feel free to substantiate that with some kind of evidence that your opinions on degeneracy needing to be purged and any practitioners hanged with rope is not wide spread. scapegoating "shills" and "Drumpf" is not an answer. evidence is. if you cannot provide such evidence, you can't expect me to not take your threats seriously any more than I can expect you to not take behead those who insult islam seriously. your side has a long history of terrorism against abortion clinics as well

It's all so tiresome. Take what is left of my energy, Mr. President.

>democratically elected president

I stopped reading there. The US is a republic, not a democracy. Trump won the electoral college, he lost the popular vote.

I agree with this Indian.

He is lifting the curtain. Whether on purpose or by accident, people can see who really runs the show.

How do you need representation any differently than any citizen of this country, of any race, gender, or sexual orientation?

First past the post is a different conversation, but then you go into anti-corporatism shit and it's like you're reading a talking-points memo from Liberal campaign managers. Of course corporations have problems, but Liberals and Dems damn sure don't have the solutions - they simply have far, FAR worse problems that they exploit you for to push on this country.

>They give even less of a fuck about you than the right, who will at least provide you legal access to this great country and a job and citizenship when you get here the right way and choose to be a part of us.
sorry you moron, but this is a lie. They want to deny me the right to not be fired for who I want to go to bed with, as a citizen born of this nation. they want to deny me stable family organization and keep it only for their outdated views of marriage, a large portion of them want to ignore the effects of climate change which has the potential to destroy our aggricultural dominance, and the ones that do support it are too busy being cucked by coal to institute any nuclear technology. you are trying to kill this country.

>botting so hard they don't even bother to read the post

Is balkanization inevitable in the US at this point?

It doesn't work out great, you'll have a shit ton of armed conflicts.

>t. Balkan guy

Thoth's blessings have been abundant today

>abortion shouldnt be allowed, nice strawman
you seem to hate niggers here so I can't understand why you would be against subsidizing things they cant afford to get them to breed less. making these things free for the poor litterally a god send,

I have lurked here for more than a bit. but I'm sure in your retarded empty skull there cannot possibly be someone who saw through so much of your bullshit.

>many do not
oh, and while I'm at it
#notallpolacks
try evidence next time

>it's literally no different
Yep, the right/left divide is no different than sunni/shia, totally.
>forgetting them as soon as they pass through your empty skull
Funny because you only reacted to one trait with which I labeled the skitskins whom you would like to flood this country. It's cool you're getting paid to do this but you aren't worth too much. Gotta pay back those loans for gender studies I guess.

Blah blah blah, you faggots have been so fucking verbose before facing the guillotine all throughout history. Enough talking, more head rolling.

Alright, I've done my part. Can I get my fair share of $0.30 now? Or will you not get paid if my post ends in

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH :^)

>retarded empty skull
wew buddy I can tell you are getting a little rattled and aren't smart enough to expand your vocabulary to bring in some fresh insults. Brock got you working late hours after raping that little butthole?

>It's like you are illiterate
Yet here you are implying muslims and gays can live in some kind of happy coexistence in some kind of fairyland. While in the middle east gays are being thrown off buildings in the name of Allah. Do you think they'll just magically assimilate to western culture because they moved here? Muslims are rabidly anti gay, and yet the left wants to import them for the sake of "diversity" because that makes us stronger, apparently.

You shit on Catholics, yet want to import thousands of even more fundamental wackos that are more than willing to kill for their ideals. A religion that for hundreds of years has tried to invade Europe in the name of God and to spread the message of Allah. Now, instead of fighting back the left wants to great them with open arms. Pull your head out of your ass.

>How do you need representation any differently than any citizen of this country, of any race, gender, or sexual orientation?
what the fuck does any of that stuff have to do with how our election system works?

>First past the post is a different conversation, but then you go into anti-corporatism shit and it's like you're reading a talking-points memo from Liberal campaign managers.
so you're some kind of corp dick sucker then, let me spell it out for you. Its much more convinient for corporations to lobby to change the entire country through federalism than have to manage 50 fucking states with competing and differing viewpoints. decision fatigue is destruction to the american political system and the media and coporation spend billions making sure this continues to be the case.

And no, libs and dems have better solutions. in as far as better solutions means to nearly identical cubes one being better than the other

Gayness is a mental illness user. You can get help.

You were probably molested as a child and this has broken you. Seek out the help of a psychiatrist

ideally we wont be engaging in armed conflicts and the military will stay united, but if it does fracture there will probably be some asshat group that wants to reunite the american empire. It really only has a chance of happening violently though once AI tech pushes enough people out of work,.

>long history
What, all 12 times that has happened in the history of time? The "muh abortion clinic bombings" argument is retard-tier.

Why should someone care what some actual fag has to say about protecting the environment when he probably goes bug hunting every weekend

Start with the man in the mirror, fairy

already did the latter, not been accousted by the former. Leave it to catholics to not understand how science works.

>bombing,
fucking what? no, most idiots don't make pipe bombs, theyre conservative neanderthals with guns, they run in and hit the place, send death threats, and hold fred phelps tier demonstrations to strike fear into practitioners and professionals providing the service

actually a virgin thanks.

You don't understand how decision fatigue works
you are also busy projectiong your views on what I believe in the process, try reading the post you linked to again without your pol rose tinted glasses.

god i love watching you idiots rally around this turd.

I initially questioned kek for making this occur, but now I understand the full force rectal blowout that's coming for Sup Forums

thank you kek

No one is projecting any views onto you. You aligned yourself with the left, and mass immigration/open borders is one of their staples, along with the neocons.

I occasionally shill and shitpost at length for a maybe once or twice a month here.

It has never been about defeating your ideas, it's to strengthen them. The US is at least a full decade behind parts of europe, or at least with certainty Sweden, in political and societal evolution.

"Antifascist"/anti-racist and similar counter-demonstration are literally political phenomenoms from the late 90s to late 10s in Sweden.

We went through it with a cucked population and in our own small language, making us an isolated case of what can and will go wrong in this kind of war.

I do this to challenge you, hopefully baiting you completely and to spend energy and thought on your own ideas AS WELL as the reality of what the opposition to us will counter you with. A mock debate, practice, conscription.

We can not regain control in Europe without the US at this point, atleast Sweden has lost that badly. We need Trump to stay in office and your people to stand against what you and me both know are blatant attacks on our entire species. Trump MUST stay in office for at least 4 years. It will give the sane rational Europe a chance to regain momentum.

I'm a dirty prod actually, I understand what its like being hated for something I couldn't change.

I didn't walk around with an orange sash and a Bowler hat either nomsayin..

Get well soon

Do you- do you take everything you read on this board seriously? Um.. I think you just need to lurk moar or just spend some more time internetting because the hyperbole of Sup Forums and the net in general seems to have totally eluded you.

Is this the sign of a true redditor who's used to zero free speech and everything being moderated, nice, and "upvoted" so everyone knows what to think in order to be perceived as popular or accepted?

>some asshat group
You mean literally the whole federal government? I think that you're being too optimistic in thinking that breaking up the union would not lead to bloodshed.

>the military will stay united
How does that work if every state becomes its own country or different unions between states are formed?

>It really only has a chance of happening violently though once Ai tech pushes enough people out of work.

That would lead to civil unrest everywhere, doesn't necessarily mean that you'll only have violence between factions/states.

You're talking about a Republic, but a skewed one that is cloudy about who actually does the selecting. That's why Democratic Republics beat all, but you have to have responsible citizens to maintain it. Just like any system, it can be abused for power.

>t. Roman Republic

We have to go back, user. I agree.

>the (((smartest))) people

>A handful of abortion clinics attacked is worse than
>59,466,807 murdered babies and counting because people were convinced that murdering babies is a woman's right.

This is why I don't really hate the niggers or spics or Muslims, but I really, really do hate the Liberals. They are honestly the scum of the fucking Earth and the worst humanity has to offer. Those other poor fuckers, a lot of them don't have the opportunity or the exposure to choose a better life, but western Liberals are like people that were handed everything and chose to become the most vile, traitorous, civilization-hating, ancestor-shitting-on motherfuckers the world has ever seen.

You are a faggot fuck you