IMPEACHMENT

You'd think the shareblue fucks would hire people who at least passed middle school social studies.

Explain to us, if you can, what you think an 'impeachment' does.

What do you think the process is?

What will the end result be?

I don't think you even know how many Congressmen there are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOGJJ7UKFM
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/here_is_a_draft_of_articles_of_impeachment_for_donald_j_trump.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What will the end result be?
to permanently tarnish the right/republican party

I-it means drumpfy goes a-away and H-hillary becomes p-president

>permanently tarnish the right/republican party
yes that worked so well tarnishing clinton

Except the divide is already set in stone. You think any conservative would give a drop of piss to save your life?

nice blog faggot

Every time a liberal uses the impeacement removal from office trope, educated people everywhere cringe. Irrelevant of their political affiliation.

but if they're right what makes you?

He would have been tarnished if the bu tthe next president was such a complete and utter failure that it made him look good again.

>Sup Forums

Take the nearest pencil and drive it into your eyes for me. Thanks.

Wanna retry that sentence sport?

He has enough mouthbreathers to support him even if he would drink Putin's cum from a champagne glass on Fox.
That said once a democrat party is elected he will have to hand over the presidency in handcuffs.

this is so far removed from what I am saying that I can only assume you didn't understand my original post.

the point of bringing up impeachment is entirely in the optics. they are throwing everything they have at this in the hopes that people will vote D in 2018 even though any impeachment proceedings would be smoke and air

>Lel

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOGJJ7UKFM

it did work, that is why the DNC cannibalized itself in 2008 and went with Obama and the black vote

Oh man they will reply soon. Right after they are done googling and reading wikipedia articles right now.

I'm a dumb libshit can I get an explanation?

can't read past a simple typo?

Hahahaha. Yea

I'll help the fucking retards out. Impeachment is when a congressional investigation is launched it doesn't mean he's guilty nor does it mean he'll be removed.

do you two niggers want to stop smelling eachother's asses and look at this post where I outlined it for you?

Can't type simple English?

If they start impeachment proceedings they would need unchallenged evidence that he did something illegal/against his word of office. Telling Russian ambassadors that Isis is using laptop bombs =/= treason.

Wow, Humpty Drumpfty shills are in complete denial.

You just look like a retard, nitpicking at a typo.

It's all smokescreen to cover up the immediate collapse of the democrat party due to massive corruption. They tell their native delusional voters to focus their hate on Trump and white men to hide that they'll lose the 2020 elections.

>all posts must be befitting of the board and increase board quality

Sorry they didn't teach English in niggernomics school.

This Comey memo situation feels a lot like November 7th 2016. Half the country is creaming itself over media-generated hallucinations.

They do it on purpose user. They know full well that impeachment will never happen. But the attack in the media has to continue. Trump's accomplishments will never be publicized.

They are not paid to know the meaning of what they spread, just that they spread it.

the globalists/DNC are all out of ideas as to how to control the population and is doing the only thing that has ever worked for them, demonize&lie and spread it across media with their PR wing the MSM/Shills As a whole they dont give a shit what happens or how they look so long as they achieve absolute power. Closet leninists, barely though.

Seriously, its not like you can go back and fix it either.

Even if what the memo says is true, it wouldn't be ruled obstruction of justice. No matter how many leftists whine and cry, they wouldn't be able to impeach Trump off a memo that:
>a) May or may not exist. Nobody has even seen the memo.
>b) Is a collection of thoughts and opinions of what happened during the meeting and not an official record of what was said.
>c) Was not provided to the Justice Department or any of Comey's superiors even though Comey is required by law to report when he thinks a crime is being committed. It took him 3 months and a week after being fired to reveal this info.
>d) McCabe, a Comey loyalist, testified under oath that the White House had not tried to influence the investigation. McCabe, one of Comey's close friends and his deputy director, would've known about any attempt at obstruction of justice
>e) Simply telling a guy to go easy on someone isn't obstruction of justice. If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction. The contents of the memo (if it even exists) do not suggest that at all.

I think it's time for you to go back to red-dit, if you feel that strongly about typos. Here we don't have an edit button and don't give a fuck.

>forgets to sage

David Brock is going to be pissed.

>to permanently tarnish the right/republican party

Like Nixon did, making sure no Republican ever won the presidency again?

"Permanently" is not a word in politics.

The next President would be Mike Pence, if Trump were forced from office.

All over America conservatives are saying "Please don't throw me in that briar patch!"

The House of Representatives prepares the articles of impeachment, since it is endowed with the "sole Power of Impeachment," under Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 of the Constitution.
The articles are sent to the Senate, which has the exclusive power to "try all Impeachments" by virtue of Article I, Section 3, Clause 6.

What the Trump Articles of Impeachment may include -

Article 1: Compromising the integrity of the presidency through continuing violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause.

Article 2: Violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the duties of his office by disregarding U.S. interests and pursuing the interests of a hostile foreign power.

Article 3: Impairment and obstruction of inquiries by the Justice Department and Congress.

Article 4: Undermining of the American judicial system through felonious intimidation of potential witnesses.

Article 5: Undermining of his office and the Constitution through repeated assaults on the integrity of the federal judiciary and its officers.

Article 6: Demeaning the integrity of government and its public servants, particularly the military and intelligence agencies, in contravention of his constitutional duties to serve as chief executive and commander in chief of the armed forces.

Article 7: Dereliction of his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the office of president by failing to timely appoint officers of the United States to administer the nation’s federal agencies.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/here_is_a_draft_of_articles_of_impeachment_for_donald_j_trump.html

>Nixon
Like it wasn't tarnished to begin with?

Nope. Pence does.

>If they start impeachment proceedings they would need unchallenged evidence that he did something illegal/against his word of office.

You would technically not need that to start proceedings. You would theoretically need that to have them result in a trial before the Senate, and for any subsequent removal from office.

So his impeachment is still just a big fat maymay, right? p-pls respond ;_;

Conservitards also believe Bill Clinton was impeached and removed from office yet he was tried for impeachment and his charges were acquitted.

No one gives a fuck about sage you r_d faggot

/thread

Little Brock slave.

>slate

Lol no

>some trump ball licker calling me the slave of some faggot I don't even know

Neck yourself my man.

>Article 1: Compromising the integrity of the presidency through continuing violation of the Constitution’s Emoluments Clause.

That's what will eventually get him in trouble, if anything does.

>Article 2: Violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the duties of his office by disregarding U.S. interests and pursuing the interests of a hostile foreign power.

Sufficiently vague that supporting a charge based on that would be very difficult.

>Article 3: Impairment and obstruction of inquiries by the Justice Department and Congress.

Maybe, but there is no evidence of that yet.

>Article 4: Undermining of the American judicial system through felonious intimidation of potential witnesses.

Less than no evidence of that, somebody just pulled that out of their ass.

>Article 5: Undermining of his office and the Constitution through repeated assaults on the integrity of the federal judiciary and its officers.

A meaningless collection of words. The Executive and Judicial branches square off all the time, it's how separation of powers works.

>Article 6: Demeaning the integrity of government and its public servants, particularly the military and intelligence agencies, in contravention of his constitutional duties to serve as chief executive and commander in chief of the armed forces.

It is getting pretty silly now. That would not be an impeachable offense, even if you thought he did it.

>Article 7: Dereliction of his constitutional duty to faithfully execute the office of president by failing to timely appoint officers of the United States to administer the nation’s federal agencies.

And the silliness is complete.

But a charge looking like article 1 above, at some future point, would not surprise me. He seems to have a very weak grasp of where the line is on that, and by personality is likely to step across it.

Yes, there is not any serious evidence to suggest trump at any point committed a crime and he holds both the house and senate and even if he was impeached he most likely would not be removed from office for the same reasons.

And even under the basically impossible chance he was removed or resins pence becomes president and probably does. A pretty good job even though it will be more neo-con like

Yes. But recall that meme magic (tm) is a thing.

>If Trump actually threatened Comey if he didn't end the investigation, that would constitute obstruction.

I hope pence does become president, he would probably do a better job of staying on track and getting things done.

>forgets to sage again

Uh oh, how will you make rent?

You do live on your own, don't you?

>Conservitards also believe Bill Clinton was impeached and removed from office yet he was tried for impeachment and his charges were acquitted.

That is a horribly mangled sentence.

Impeachment proceedings were instituted against Clinton. The House declined to impeach on two of the four counts -- but did indict him on the the other two, for perjury and obstruction of justice. This resulted in a trial in the Senate, where a largely party-line vote declined to remove him from office on either count, a 2.3rds vote being required to remove the President. Almost all Republicans voted to remove him for at least one of the counts, but no Democrat did.

Not even the original nyt article tries to claim that trump threatens comey and it's off my head but I believe the "damning" quote was

>I hope you lay off this Flynn investigation he is a good guy, yes mr president I agree Flynn is a good guy

Oh my that obstruction of justice! That implied threat right ?

>he holds both the house and senate

The Republicans do -- whether many of them feel that Trump deserves the protection of the party is open for debate. He spent an awful lot of time during and after the campaign pissing them off.

If something serious enough to warrant an impeachment proceeding comes to light, I would not be too sure Trump holds the respect and allegiance of many in congress.

Some lefty on my fb shared an "IMPEACH TRUMP!" online petition started by some congressman. I think that's as far as it'll ever get.

DNC would hold any sort of impeachment attempt until after the midterm anyways. There is a historic swing that sitting president lose congressional majority after mid terms.

Link? If its got comments lets raid the fuck out of it

>they are throwing everything they have at this in the hopes that people will vote D in 2018 even though any impeachment proceedings would be smoke and air
It's as sime as this. The Demorats want to regain control of congress. This user gets it.

Simple*

Go back to plebbit faggot.

There are no comments, just checked it out. It's also hosted on it's own website and not change or anything similar. You can probably find it by googling "Impeach Trump petition," I don't wanna link it here.

>1,031,805 people and counting have signed their names to the campaign to Impeach Trump Now.
For fucks sake man

>I think that's as far as it'll ever get.
Hope so. Was convinced the world was going to end when I lost my virginity. Lost it a month after Trump took office and it's all been feeling downhill from there.

>inb4 absolutely fuck all happens and I spend the next 8 years worrying over nothing.

Is there any proof it's real or is it another case of """""SOURCES"""""?

this

>Impeach
Obviously it's a declaration of Trump's skin tone. Duh. They just want him to admit he's an orange cheeto poof. Nothing more. Once he comes out as a gay cheese doodle, they'll leave him alone. Surely. I mean, they'd have to, if he's gay, and criticizing a gay man is oppressive and homophobic :^(

Yeah when I was 18 putin invaded Georgia and I've been waiting for ww3 for almost 9 years

This is why adults get heartburn, get used to it. Innocence is lost

"Impeachment" means "please don't pay attention to the Seth Rich story. We don't want you to know the entire basis to our Russia narrative is falling apart while we push our Russia narrative."

I like peaches. Can you start killing commies already?

It worked. How do you think Bush was 'awarded' the Presidency yet nobody really gave a fuck?

Honestly, there's 100x more people springing out over Trump than Bush. That alone tells you something.

I know there are 50 in the senate

and then hundreds in the house of representin'

How many conresspeople are there good xir ?

100 senators + Vp in the case of a tie and I believe 435 congressman that shift based on state proportion of the overall population based on the 10 year census

Just a quick fucking thing because I had to go over this again with an idiot yesdtersay

Gerrymandering and congressional districts have no effect on electoral votes or the result of presidential elections

>attempting actual discussion with the fucking retards who think there are actual shills on this board and get off to fantasies about "pwning" them with """witty""" discourse

Because Al Gore was a fucking nutjob who went around screaming about dumb shit and shoving Climate Control down everyones throats with zero scientific evidence. It wasn't until after he lost, and lost the recount, that he finally got some biased scientific research into climate change.

No one wanted Al Gore besides the Clinton era faggots. He was just a slight bump above how Hillary was perceived by the public for the 2016 race.

HIllary becomes president

>Clinton's job approval rating fluctuated in the 40s and 50s throughout his first term.
>In his second term, his rating consistently ranged from the high-50s to the high-60s.[179] >After his impeachment proceedings in 1998 and 1999, Clinton's rating reached its highest point.[180]
>According to a CBS News/New York Times poll, Clinton left office with an approval rating of 68 percent, which matched those of Ronald Reagan and Franklin D. Roosevelt as the highest ratings for departing presidents in the modern era

This. Al Gore has always been considered a fruit cake.

Yeah, it tells me that anybody who watches the news is a fucking idiot.

>evidence that Clinton actually did something
>meh, who cares, impeach I guess I don't care
>no evidence that Trump MAY have done something
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMPEACH NOW NOW NOW NOW IMPEACH YESTERDAYYYYYY

He was basically the Alex Jones of Presidential candidates. He ran around screaming about dumb shit and making a fool out of himself, and threw his entire weight behind "SEE! I WAS RIGHT!" 3 years later after funding scientists to back up his biased "facts".

Alex does the same shit, throws his net out over the entire sea, and screams "I WAS RIGHT!" when he catches a fucking mino. Lets just ignore the other 99% of shit he was wrong about and focus on the one thing he got right.

It's a great tactic because people are so fucking dumb that they eat the shit up like a fatkid does cupcakes. The lefties are notorious for it. They know the common American doesn't read past a headline title of an article.

Also, the supposed meeting between Comey and Trump happened after Flynn had been cleared of any wrong doing by the FBI.

>implying CTR wasn't a thing

dumbass

Checked. That is not an argument.

you checked your own post from 2 hours ago. youre fucking pathetic

Impeachment is more of a political issue than anything relating to the law or justice.

It has to be initiated by a supermajority, 2/3rds, of the House of Representatives. There also has to be a Speaker willing to bring the measure to the floor for a vote. Right now, neither of those things exist. So, impeachment is a non issue until at the very earliest 2018, and only if Dems can take back the House with a supermajority, or a majority with Republican support for impeachment, neither of which are likely.

Basically the math doesn't add up for an impeachment vote and probably won't for a long time.

the newfag smell is orders of magnitude stronger than it used to be here

Doesn't mean they aren't going to be pushing it for the next 4 years. Jesus Christ this stuff is starting to get to me user.