Why South Africa get rid of their Nuclear Weapons in 1990?

South Africa is the only country in history which ever give up its nuclear weapons.

Why would any country voluntarily dismantle its nuclear weapons which take years and billions to develop?
Were they Autistic?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Rhodesia.

They saw the writing on the wall, and decided that they could not risk a bunch of african warlords getting their hands on nuclear material.

If they didn't, the world would now have nuclear armed niggers.

Leftist niggers ruined it.

When the military government in Brazil ended, the libcucks destroyed our nuclear program too.

because they knew niggers would be in power in a few years and knew what would happen if niggers got a nuke

Because when they're being honest, nobody trusts a black government with the bomb

fbpb

wow that's pretty racist of them, why didn't liberals protest? Blacks should be allowed to have control of nuclear weapons just like everyone else

Autistic? Yeah, because would have been better give all the nukes to the bunch of apes that rules South Africa nowadays

shut the fuck up, retard

have some self respect

So former communist Mandela couldn't handle them

because they are antisemitic

Ayy, we gave them to you.

they knew what niggers would do with their fingers on the button.

google 'uk lost nukes peter eyre'.

And in answer to your question, niggers weren't trusted with them.

Its costs a fortune to
1. secure them
2. build the infrastructure around them
3. Keep them workable

imagine a world where the ANC had nukes

its very antisemitic to give back Jewish presents
it means you don't think we're your greatest ally

What? Belarus and Ukraine did it as well in exchange for protection from the nuclear club

Some very smart nigs realized it was only a matter of time before their bombs fell into the wrong hands and got rid of them before it could happen. Obama should give his nobel piece to whoever made that decision, they did more for world peace than obungor ever did.

No. They were paid to. It was done under the aegis of the principle of non-proliferation and history records that they were given up voluntarily but money changed hands. I can only assume it was the CIA or similar. There are a lot of false assumptions about SA and the end of the nationalist government. One of the biggest being that international sanctions brought the nat government down alone. The real nail in the coffin was when Chase Manhattan and other global custodial banks stopped underwriting the national debt. Fuck it. Nobody cares anymore about the last great white tribe of Africa.

This. Could you imagine niggers being in charge of nuclear missiles? They can't even feed themselves.

a nuclear arsenal is expensive to maintain. also who the fuck are they going to nuke. the Congo?

Do you have a death wish?

Remainder that South Africa is being fucked up right now by jews and their kosher progressivity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

That is pretty much the only reason.

Because they were about to lose their sovereignty. They weren't about to give nukes to what would come after South Africa fell.

Themselves out of spite
"If we can't have it nobody can" kind of thing so the niggers can't have the land

>sold to Isreal
ftfy you don't know shit

Didn't want them ending up in the hands of niggers I suppose

>South Africa is the only country in history which ever give up its nuclear weapons.
Uh.... Ukraine? Hello?

he is being sarcastic.. do you guys have low IQs?

They new niggers in SA would try somethign backed by (((them))) and decided they could not have nukes falling into the hands of 75IQ niggers.

>South Africa is the only country in history which ever give up its nuclear weapons.
Who independently developed and gave them up.

After the fall of the soviet bloc Ukraine had nukes and gave them up but they didn't develop them independently.

Thanks kikeanon, I do hate all Jews outside of Palesti-I mean Israel.

Greatest team was Rhodesia/Portugal/South Africa/Israel.

>Congo.
Hopefully. Or maybe Zimbabwe or Lesotho. The only country to be surrounded by another country. I can't wait until we fucking invade then. All our soldiers have to do is make a circle around the country.

They were worried about dissidents within their own ranks nuking themselves

>People falling for obvious bait
leddit niggerfaggots

They were developed in conjunction with Israel.

Ukraine isn't a country

You mean they can't just dolly it somewhere then hit it with a hammer and run really fast?

>I-I was only pretending
Poe's law

Why don't you like me bru

>Completely disassembled by 1994
>ANC took power in 1994

have you forgotten that ukraine gave theirs away too?

Thank god they did. Could you imagine them now... but with nukes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHH

They knew niggers would one day take over and couldn't risk it.

Yes, but by their scientists.
The US used British, French, Italian, Hungarian, etc. scientists during the Manhattan project. But we also used native scientists.

It was joint SA/Israel so it counts and their own creation.

This. Who the fuck would want that?

as if it's a difference to nuclear armed kikes

They didn't want blacks having nukes

Because the UK and USA were on a project to ruin any white countries in Africa, and were using nukes as an excuse to not trade with SA and ruin them economically.

SA should have kept them, trying to get goodwill by removing them clearly didn't work out in the end.

Can you imagine if some of the AWB and AVF just nuked the fuck out of everything that wasn't white? Wew

Niggers could have taken them

Burnt Ian Smith. CCTV and Political Correctness.

They were just Russian nukes stored in Ukraine

I decided to take a gander at the AWB wiki page and I came across this gem.
> During the State of Emergency (1984 to 1986), AWB violence and murders of unarmed non-whites were reported. The AWB especially opposed the then-banned African National Congress (ANC), which worked to achieve political rights for the indigenous native South Saharan Africans. The ruling National Party considered the AWB to be little more than a fringe group.
>African National Congress (ANC), which worked to achieve political rights for the indigenous native South Saharan Africans.
LOL

me

Perfect excuse to annihilate Africa, not like those fake mass destruction weapons of saddam or assad gas'

pretty sure niggers cant use nukes but ok.

They've seen Planet of the Apes.

>Why would any country voluntarily dismantle its nuclear weapons which take years and billions to develop?
>Were they Autistic?
because the white people knew that their leadership was coming to an end, and no one wants nuclear niggers

...Imagine a world...

i wish i remembered the rest of the speech by this guy, it seems like the kind of speech one of you guys would make

sorry but this thread reminded me of this guy

need to reinstall and play the butcher mission

soldier of fortune

Niggers.

This, whites were on the way out, it was a smart move. We already fucked the world by giving African's technology, it would be even worse if they had the pinnacle of destructive technology. They must not be allowed to endanger the survival of all life on Earth.

Why didn't the whites of South Africa make a crscent shape country, kick out all the blacks, and let them ruin their larger shithole while the whites kept a smaller, but niggerless, country?

Because the (((UN))) would have intervened, whites can't have their own country

Noble Boer didn't want nukes in hands of niggers
Thank you noble Afrikaaner.

because they didn't want a bunch of feral genocidal niggers having access to nukes

no one to have MAD with in a region and using it on anyone ever is pretty much suicide.
They pretty much had no use for it, also couldnt allow the niggers to get it.

A lot of former soviet shitholes gave up their nuclear weapons

Because they were Russian nukes, you weren't sovereign nations back then, the Ruskis ruled over you

Ukraine and whole S.T.A.R.T project....

That was a good game

Nah, those countries gave up their nukes after they became independent

leave newfag. most posts are just racists baiting racists

yeah i am laughing at retards like this guy

Those were Russian nukes

yes

didn't they literally give them to Israel?

the eternal jude strikes again

They sold them to Israel

i mean we did give it to them in the first place

Kek, sir.

Weren't we involved too? I though we were.

It's for the best desu

Are you high?

We didnt, we still have it ;-)

so nuke the kikes already

The blacks would have nuked the whites and the whites knew the international community was not going to let them remain in power.

If a genocide happens as is being predicted, I am doubtful it will be properly stopped, although if it happens soon and Trump is still president, the US may bail them out. The Aussies still sympathize a bit but their military is probably not quite up to the full measure.

>Why South Africa get rid of their Nuclear Weapons in 1990?
Biggest niggers and nukes don't go well together. What we should have done is kicked out all our niggers and nuked the living shit out of them.

Don't take this the wrong way though, we're still a peaceful bunch of people, we just don't like niggers.

South Africa user, how is the political climate in sub-saharan africa? Could neo-colonialism be a thing? How difficult would it be for current african governments to be overthrown?

Not enough kikes, lots of kaffirs though

Mostly chill, difficult to overthrow, the masses will rebel if they see whites taking over again

>niggers can use nuclear mats
>can't maintain a trainline
No, its simply because they could get money for something the nogs would have left to rot

Would a South African waifu like Texas? Feel a strong urge to go rescue cute women from niggers.

>could get money for something the nogs would have left to rot
I'm pretty sure some nigger would manage it detonate one by accident

I'm sure there's a dating site

could you imagine nigger with the atomic red button?

Do you want a nigger nation with nuclear weapons?