Habbenings!

Senators request all of Comey's memos on Trump including those on Obama and Lynch. The DNC is about to get BTFO!!

Page 2/2

NEXT: THE DELEGATES

Alright yewtube, we're about to see a 4d chess move finalize before our eyes. that's about all.

Look at the date on that thing, May 17 2017.

Nice.

>Lindsey graham
>Diane Feinstein

Civil war when. I want to be on the side against these stooges.

>Trumpcuck thinks this is good for trump

spotted the person with a weak father.

>No father

Niggers aren't allowed to have fathers

yesss

someone post the photo of the senate intel committee leaving the closed Comey session looking like they just got wrecked

>Spotted the nigger without a father

You would know

Let's get this out on a tray

>Tries to use my bantz against me

You could have been at least a little more creative...

Or do niggers not have ANY originality

mmmmmm, not sure with that

You would know

>(((q3bsNZBl)))

Nice!

The supposed memo was written after Flynn was already cleared.

peace out

In the media meltdown...what they aren't telling folks is that Comey is fucked either way....On the one hand, if this so-called memo is not produced, then all credibility is list on him as well as the Democrat party and media. On the other hand, he can be prosecuted for not reporting President Trump's demand/request to halt the Flynn investigation, as Comey was to report that to the, DOJ immediately.

Also, if they say no memos exist concerning other people involved in known nefarious dealings, it will appear that the Trump memo is not genuine.

>When you get cucked in an argument and your only way to save face is to reply with ((()))
You win kid. Great bantz!

A good lawyer can argue fear of political persecution that prevented Comey from reporting it publicly. Which is why he kept detailed memos instead.

>subpoena comey memos on trump
>Oh btw send us memos comey memos on Obama

This guarantees the comey trump memos will
Never be produced, if they exist at all

Deep state btfo
Deep

this is going to open a can of worms that normies are not ready comprehend

You need probable cause to subpoena Obama memos in a matter that relates to Trump

everyone can tell your a shill m8.

i hope they find something on obama.

Wrong the Senate just needs reasonablness, they are not subject 4th amend