Why does the Mexican Cabinet look like they aren't Mexican?

Why does the Mexican Cabinet look like they aren't Mexican?

The only half looking mexican in there is Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong, The Secretary of the Interior, who is half Chinese.

in mexico, the darker your skin tone, the lower your class

Guess which one is Mexican

Average Mexican on the left and an average British man on the right

I give up, Canelo Álvarez, Oscar De La Hoya, or Julio César Chávez Jr?
Aren't they all mexican?

Social stratification based on skin tone is a time honored tradition south of the boarder.

The difference is they basically have a wide selection of ethnic shades and mixes to fill their social ladder with rather than the historic binary of 'White/Colored' in the United States. Most of the elites remain based in european descendant bloodlines, meanwhile the poorest and most desperate (who make up a good proportion of economic migrants) have a lot of native or black blood.

Nice. So if the US become more Hispanic they will actually become whiter.

((()))

same reason king abdullah is an "arab", same reason assad is an "arab"

swarthy people are destined to be rule over with people with fair skin just the way it is

Beaners are turbo red pilled, they only want whites running their countries. Just look at Brazil too.

Mexico is only very brown in the lower southern parts because its filled with people from central america. The brown manlets you see here and mistake as mexican are probably from central america. These are the people that give mexicans a bad name

Mexican's are for the most part spaniards, my mother is mexican with green eyes. I know a guy who can't speak a drop of english but looks nordic/germanic and if you ask him, he says hes 100% mexican.

You got a point. it's like the only countries not wanting white people to rule are unamerican (ignore Obama).

>Mexico is only very brown in the lower southern parts
Have you not been to border line Mexico?

thats because ts filled with migrants.. go to central parts like guadalajara or D.F and youll see what I mean. Ill put it this way I have met more people from mexico who were light skin spaniards or full out white than brown/native people.

Because Mexico is a diverse country that has the same WASPY elite that the US does.

Kek

Are you people fucking retarded?
Their latin looks are so fucking obvious I'd be able to spot them easily in a group of whites.
The only arguable exceptions are the half chink, manuel, and gerardo.
You morons need to work on your ethnic spotting abilities.

Because there is no race besides the HUMAN race. They all look like humans to me.

D-DON'T TELL THEM THE PLAN, YOU STUPID KRAUT

OK, you got it all
>move all shitskins to the US
>Breed with the Castisos
>Get whiter while your three neighbors stay dark
And we were going to succeed if it wasn't for that kraut with the finny mustache and his dam Blondie

Because Mexico is as white as the USA, they're only sending their niggers northwards

Creoles

Are you retard? They are not sending their white spics.

Basically the ruling class of Mexico are expelling their shitskins to America, so they can make Mexico white again.

Salvi girl vs british girl

>GUADALAJARA IS WHITEEEEEE

Latin american countries value the "whiteness" of a person. They deem them trustworthy. Unlike niggers.

Guadalajara is white

There a probably a reason for that, maybe having to do with where you are meeting them? I have been to Baja and mainland Mexico and it's almost all mestizo I have seen. The guy who you said is Nordic but identifies as 100% Mexican is the typical idiot who has no idea about race vs ethnicity. I have seen it myself. He is a white European racially but Mexican ethnically.