Codefag what is your status

whats your status codefag

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
discord.gg/a6xFg9d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he dead. F

f

Here some stuff CODEFAG dug up last night.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth was seen alive was in a private room of the white house 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

F

Whats this about?

Bump, don't let them slide this shit, we are going nucular in this bitch.

F

F

Requesting backup, do you copy codefag?

Glowlog stop

LARP

F

see

Codefag was researching the owner of the bar that Seth was last seen before his death. When he started posting pics and info on the bar owner Sup Forums went down and when it came back up we can't post images. Codefag says his co from went down, and now we don't n now his status. They are actuality fucking scared of this info. I've never said this before on those board but: IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

F

I had to leave the country.

That's all I can say now.

Iunno
At this point if all the shit we've already dug up hasn't gotten those fags arrested, nothing will
At least not with the current people in power

F

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NOT A LARPING FAGGOT!

Larp. Codefag was a tripfag retard

Don't larp Pablo.

God speed, Codefag. You are a patriot.

DELETE

GOD DAMNIT

SETH RICH AND CODEFAG ARE GOD DAMN AMERICAN HEROS!

Is there anything you dumbass Sup Forums smokers won't believe?

Hey guys, it's me CODEFAG! I can fit a dozen cocks in my mouth! Boy it sure is fun to larp!

>retard cant into tripcodes
good try leftypol

The DMV killed Seth Rich. Investigate 7/11.

kill yourself

>try to influence an embedded userbase
>don't bother to learn the lay of the land
>what are tripcodes

thank you blessed thoth

Oh wow, I figured out the magical secret of the tripcode!!! Don't want anyone thinking I'm a larper. I'm the real deal! I got all the inside scoops on ol Killary.

tripcode is wrong you dumbass.

i am boarding a plane to moscow to return to my true masters forever, ignore everything i have ever posted, dasvedanya Sup Forums

Neck yourself shill

why are you helping the shills?

yet another larp

Fuck off niggers we can clearly see what is fucking trip was.

The other trip is fake. God you're retarded. Fucking shareblue plant. How much are they paying you?

F

>The other trip is fake
nope.

he was consistently using the trip in OP's image.

kill yourself retard.

Guys it's me, I've returned. The DNC is after me. I've got two scoops of insider leaks on them. Hillary Clinton doesnt exist. Shes been dead for 15 years. It'll be all over the news in the next two weeks. Cap this.

Code fag turned Icarus. He got too close
F

how much are they paying you?

A fucking jpeg is your source? Wait what am I saying? You'll believe anything.

Just fucking ignore those paid shills.Tell everyone to ignore paid shills post from now on.

Female detected

>literally larping on a political discussion image board

it just hit me CODEFAG picked that username not because he is a CODER but because he is a TRIPFAG:
>TRIPCODEFAG

fuck I'm getting old and slow.

I wish I was getting paid to make fun of your paranoid dumb ass. Are there any conspiracies you won't believe?

F

you must be a very miserable person if this is how you have fun.

>Trying to post in star wars thread on Sup Forums
>No pictures
>Eventually Sup Forums breaks
>Donno if it's just Sup Forums so go back to here
>See this thread

Spoopy. This happened twice before last year, didn't it? And threads where fone that where there before?

It's nothing user go to bed

I'm dead

Like i said just ignore those paid shills.They'll only feed you in your reply and rage and tell everone to do it same

hi

listen to Nepal guys.

nah, archives with that persons tripcode are the source.

fuck off jew.

but im the real codefag
SHILL
SHAREBLUESHILL

Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

>Tfw too useless to have to worry about getting v&

Status is good I'm making my way to a safe place.

Depending on how long the carriers are keeping logs for, it is reasonable to assume you could get metadata for every handset within the location that seth rich was in.

This is common practice and numerous defcon talks have discussed it and how it was used to dox US foreign intelligence teams.

Yawn... So sleepy time for a nap..

is this really you Codefag

Stay safe Codefag

Trip code matches.
It's codefag

codefag is this you or another shill?

Give us updates when you're safe.

godspeed

Trips match, thats him

Thanks nipples

keep us updated. if this thread goes down ill make another one with same name.

good luck code fag!

Godspeed, user. Your contributions are honorable. Keep fighting the good fight

>2 FUCKING SCLUUUUMPHFS?
REEEEEEEEE

>oCbrgLyIyM

Bold Break Chat

>>>tripset

RICH

Interesting posts.. Hm..

You should go to the bar at which Seth Rich was last seen. It's the last place they'll look for you.

whatcha thinking toothpaste?

Was any of what you said really true or is this LARP?

Either the biggest larp in history or the happening.
Only time shall tell

Not him but I'm thinking it's
>A bot malfunctioning
>Someone accustomed to forcing/moding posta on another website, and it's not working here
>A very elaborate troll

discord.gg/a6xFg9d

lads hop in the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing

I'm literally just fucking around with Tripcode and to see if any script works in the chat - back in the day we could do posts like

/+++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------========================= to break chats

it's just basic HTML code.

>css

what did he mean by this?

>elaborate
New friend spotted

>discord

We'll find you :-)

F

For "faggot deep state"

MAGA

>html default that doesnt require style sheets
burger education

Guys I'm literally friends with codefag and the apartment he was staying at got raided. The police nearly got him but fortunately he was able to escape by helicopter.

::::: C'mon MeOw :::::
:3™

>dont trust people who claim to work with me

You can do it Codefag!!

I can provide proof if necessary.