Face it

The left has better memes, we don't stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean really, all we have is spouting the words shit skin, nigger, and other shit humour jokes. There is no way we will control the public if we can't even control social media first.

Nope.

Nigger

All lives matter but that doesn't mean I have to take care of them all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>This is what the left actually believes

epic lulz winrar

liberals cant into memes sorry honey

All lives matter refers to current citizens

Anyone who isn't muslim or African is welcome. I don't want pests thanks.

Think again

>not letting in economic migrants who want to rape your women and execute your men means you think not all lives matter

>when you post something racist and get racist comments back

>when your opponents claim you're fascist then beat you into submission for your pinion

all lives matter, and because everyone matters equally we must make societies where people are can cooperate and fit with each other and work for a common goal instead of killing each other over identity differences.The only way we can help refugees from syria is to fight for Assad and against the kikes but we won't do that

We are good goys

Well if we take in refugees they'll just kill people. Its called thinking ahead

Get the Jew Dick out of your mouth OP.

syrians don't want to be in white socities and whites don't want their societies to fit into the mudslime agenda and give the money their ancestors fought for for people that have given nothing to their country instead of unfortunate people with the same heritage

this meme is shit

No, merchant edits are the highest form of meme possible. We'll always have an edge over the left on this subject.

>Drew Scanlon is literally the face of whiteness
Giant Bomb worked so hard on not getting involved in politics and one of their guys becomes a literal meme

You might have had a point if you had not posted these ultra shitty memes.

Moreover if you think any of this is remotely funny u should go back to 9gag.

this meme really works in our favor

Ive never met one. They mostly hide

do you even meme? sage.

I legit get triggered by liberal memes because they're so mind-numbingly stupid. The fact real life people post this stuff really bothers me, it's dumb.

But do they have gore?

Being English this "white people don't like spicy food" meme is fucking baffling - like, what?

trying to steal electricity.

Truth, laft has best memes and best video:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q

>all lives matter
>a "white people" thing
can't make joke if the starting point is imaginary fanfic to begin with

See, that is why cuckservative idealogy is gay. Just be honest. Otherwise the left can poke holes in your contradictions easily.

ever thought of becoming a comedian?

got any trollface memes for me? Any /r/memes maybe? /r/blackpeopletwitter, thats some good stuff man.

they can't into memes for the same reason they can't into comedy, they lack the balls to push the envelope so it always ends up being some sanitized, safe, unfunny bullshit

How does one obtain this much PCP?

spoonfeed me on what he did to get such severe burns. at least he's dying while in a state of near unconsciousness, probably half even feels or knows whats going on

>the left has better memes
>turns a gif into a png

>Not letting someone into your country is murder
My friends post these memes. It's like watching your friend brag about Herbalife.

Jesus christ, niggers are fucking disgusting

How do we stop the Eternal Leaf menace bros?

There appears to be only one white person in this picture.

Face it. OP is a huge faggot.

Lol, oh yeah I would much rather listen to some Mike Huckabee standup than some Bill Maher standup..

why has your entire country not been banned from this website yet? I have never seen a life make a good post ever

My life is shittier if we let in a bunch of "refugees"

>all lives matter
>ayo hol up got any gibs?

No.

The only good leftist memes come from leftypol, and that is arguably because of nazbol

Remember when /vint/ was a thing and it came to light that all the SJW and leftist posts on Sup Forums were from leafs?

>whites don't like spicy food
What? I literally put paprika/black pepper on every meal I have and in the winter i eat like 5 hot homegrown peppers with my dinner.

>Can we live here
More like: "Can you subsidize your own dispossession while we insult your existence"

1 meme thats ok vs 1000s of ours ?

>we don't stand a chance
>we
>we

we are not shareblue

How do I instantly associate that reaction image with a snarky shitlib?

This, the meme is perplexing, not offensive. White people make up most of the world's top chefs and the most prestigious culinary schools are in the West.

Someone once said to me that in shithole countries, high quality, fresh meat is not readily available. So they completely blast their shitty rancid meat full of spices to cover up the rotten flavor, basically. Then, they migrate here and their kids are surprised that we consider things like spice ratios and shit.

why do niggers want to live among white people? what about oppression and discrminiation?

"go matter somewhere else"

probably tried to either connect illegally to the electric grid or to smash a transformer and steal its copper coils, probably the latter - then he literally got burned alive

this is well over 80% burns, you can see his contracting lungs through his ribs - the nog is dead, he is just too stupid to realize it yet

Ewwwwww
Are these real?

Liberal memes have to life to them. Typical self-congratulatory, moral garbage they always immerse themselves in.

I don't understand why the left uses blacks and black """"culture"""" as a sort of moral standard like this

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

It's because here in America our niggers put hot sauce on EVERYTHING Chicken, Pizza, Fish, just about anything

>this
>a meme
that word doesnt mean what you think it means

If by better, you mean "more autistic, cringeworthy and unfunny."

Nobody outside of the leftist, virtue-signalling, circle jerk thinks those are funny, and even then it's never a laugh. It's one of those "Omg, that is so funny." People say when they don't actually find something funny, but they're trying to be polite.

>Sup Forumstard walks into party
>NIGGERS SHITSKIN KIKES HAHA
>everyone goes quiet
>normal person comes in and shows one of these memes
>good soft taste of humour and laughable in any setting

This is why you have no friends user.

>mfw that image completely misses the point of the Argument it's in response to

The point is that the left claims to be tolerant of all, but then they go and riot,physically harm others, and cause general mayhem if an opposing idea is presented

On the right, we are transparent in our intolerance of certain groups, and even then we don't respond to them in the form of unprovoked physical vilolence, riots, and general mayhem

>he thinks this is how reality is
Holy shit, get out of the house once in a while user

Take a break from Sup Forums.

Btw that's a really low quality counter signal

I like this one much better

>cumskins are literally getting triggered over memes

kek, what the fuck have you even been outside?

neither of these scenarios ever happen

>all lives matter
kek, I guess that's the joke

So you dumbasses think right wing memes are even close to being as funny and shareable as the left?

Go ahead share them with all your friends see how funny they really are outside of this board

bonald brumpfff

The left lost their humor when they started heavily pushing the identity politics crap in the mid to late 2000s. They used to be on top, the only decent comedy was done by liberals, now they fucking stink.

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LMAO

nice maymay canada cuck..
BOBO BUFF BTFO

>white countries aren't taking refuges like crazy
the fuck are you on about?

drumpf btfo

No joke, I've seen Normies and younger kids come up to me and show me some Sup Forums memes

Yea that's why trump is in the Whitehouse

>BOBO BUFF
holy shit my sides

Leftwing memes are the dumbest image macros that exist though

Leave the trailer park for once.

Sup Forums has objectively the worst memes of ANY board, aside from leftypol which is barely a real thing

/lit/ & /ck/ have pretty decent ones

>t-trump is in the white house because of our KEK magic g-guys we did it