This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumseddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumsenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

no, not really

Too old, this would be a thing 1 year ago.

Thanks, made me laugh.

It gave me the douche chills

His
Name
Was
Seth
Rich

This is kind of Hypocritical no? Seeing as Hillary was saying how she had won hours before her loss?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumseddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumsenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

Saved copy pasta for future shitposting

Well, Sup Forumsblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You are a meme novice, you cannot bend the energies of our universe

Looks like ironic humor, it's not as good as some of the other hildawg cringies I've seen though. I'm slightly upset you didn't choose one of the funnier pics.

I need more of these ancient and collectible Hildawg memes.

I don't even understand it

you can get a vision of the guy who made it.

(the sherriff)

hence why he blurred his faggot cuck face

I bet it's swaglord (cucklord) [my wife's son that I'm raisinglord]

yfw people were given perfectly good money to make these

me irl

Mudlip

@125905004
Remember guys, don't feed them (you)s

Allegedly this was a rare Hilldawg made by an admitted former CTR staffer.

Fuck off Russian bot

Cleanse yourself of the taint of your failed candidate, OP.

bump for more CTR memes

Seth Rich Sage

>I don't even understand it
its shareblue propaganda to promote hillary

many thanks, I've been looking for these all over to add to my hildawg collection

SAGE
fuck off you fucking squatting nigger

Hey guys have you heard about Seth Rich? The DNC and Hillary Clinton had him killed for leaking their emails.

Yes I understand that much but what the fuck is even happening?

They have a campaign going to discredit Trump and divide up his support base, so many of the anti Trump and anti Trump admin posts in Sup Forums are them or other PR companies.

Remember when these were posted during the election? Those were the days, I miss that time. Should have savoured it.

Obviously HilPepe found the revolver from New Vegas and a sheriff is teleporting behind Pepe-Trump (nothing personnel)

you're wrong, kekistan shit is the right answer