Women in the Military: Are there any benefits?

Are there any pros to having women in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archery_at_the_Summer_Olympics#All_years
nationalreview.com/article/420826/women-in-combat-military-effectiveness-deadly-pentagon
youtube.com/watch?v=auceDl-XMmk
youtube.com/watch?v=NWxEj1yUY9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they should stay in the medical and technological fields . that's it.

No, well, maybe they can cook while at it.

Nope.

Yes. They can offer excellent support. But they too valuable to be in high causality roles.

Higher emotional intelligence
Better communication skills
Less egotistical
Less testosterone (so less prone to unnecessary agression and irrational decisions
More caring and nutrturing (make good commanders who can care and nurture their troops)

femanon here btw, I have a girl friend in the british army :))

gf

The boys save on hookers.

No. It's a stupid idea.
But let's keep going and watch this country burn.

Barracks fuck toys?

>More emotional
>Lol
>Lol
>More estrogen = bigger cunt
>This is the military not Berkeley

>femanon
Tits or gtfo

I have one question :
>Why have a female soldier (even in tech or as a medic) that can not fight in the front line when you can have a male soldier that can do both?

>Less egotistical
>Testosterone brings irrationality whereas female hormones obviously leaves one clear headed
>Nurturing behaviour desirable in a leadership role

because by opening those fields up to women we can keep some men home to help keep the lands secure.

women can be good military police
useful dealing with women and children

From their website
1999 - Sgt. Kelly L. Anderson is the first female to successfully complete Designated Marksman School at Fleet Combat Training Center Dam Neck, Virginia.

2001 - Capt Vernice Armour becomes the first African American Pilot

2002 - Sergeant Jeannette L. Winters the first U.S. servicewoman to die in the war on terrorism.

2003 - Capt Vernice Armour becomes the first African American female combat pilot with combat missions in Iraq.

2005 - Cpl. Ramona M. Valdez and Lance Cpl. Holly A. Charette first women Marines killed in Iraq when an improvised explosive device detonated near their convoy vehicle in Fallujah, Iraq

2006 - After enlisting in the Marine Corps in 1974, Angela Salinas works her way through the ranks to make history by becoming the first female Hispanic brigadier general in the Corps.

2006 - Major Megan McClung becomes the first female Marine Officer to be killed in Iraq in Operation Iraqi Freedom.

2009 - All-Female Marine Team Conducts First Mission in Southern Afghanistan

2011 - Brig. General. Loretta E. Reynolds is the first female Marine commander of the Corps' iconic training ground for recruits at Parris Island, S.C.

2012 - First female Marines take Combat Leadership Test

2013 - SgtMaj. Angela Maness made history as the first female to assume the duties of senior enlisted Marine at Marine Barracks Washington, a job known as the “oldest post of the Corps.”

TODAY - Women serve in 93 percent of all occupational fields and 62 percent of all billets. Women constitute 7.11 percent of the Corps end strength and are an integral part of the Marine Corps.

I was told in high school years ago that women are superior at archery and firing a rifle
redpill me on this, he said it was on a biological level

Fuck you and your girlfriend

USAF here. Women are the product of SAPR and this new Green Dot faggotry. and now for muh emoshuns we are now doing transgender awareness training. Required and mandated. Majority of members are being throat fucked by emotions and virtue signaling.

You know the rules.

It allows for more men on the frontlines, fighting the battles.

Statistically, women perform inferior to men in the military.

>british army
We're talking about super powers, not third rate paki shitholes. Thanks.

the men aren't fucking each other as much anymore

youtu.be/zRlfbUr852o

maybe if you account for some weird physiological shit like the low muscle density of women leading to less micro tremors and the smaller hearts of women leading to less aim disruption... men are better shots anyway.

You've never seen a woman hold a gun I take it. It's cringe.

Not making sense to me seen as you still have a soldier that is not capable of performing a task in an emergency like
>We had too many losses GET IN FRONT MEDIC

here is archery at the olympics. as you can see when you scroll down men are better in every way with the asians being the best.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archery_at_the_Summer_Olympics#All_years

Wouldn't trust a female to withstand 5 minutes of interrogation before selling out the entire platoon to the enemy, and wouldn't want to have to rely on one to carry my 200lb frame off a battle field so nope. I feel the same way about cops and firefighters.

Easy shags. At least in my experience.

Thanks to hookup culture and feminism many women are wholly unsuitable for marriage and becoming a mother.

Keeping them alive and in-country will only allow toxic feminism to spread and these cunts will get involved in politics (refugees).

Turning these strong, empowered womyn into cannon fodder and killing them off overseas is a reasonable solution to these problems.

I remember him saying some shit to do with how women have better sight, due to X chromosomes being less likely to be faulty
but even then, the gun has a fucking scope

this is a fair point, it fucking is.

STOP OPPRESSING WOMEN, YOU'RE MAKING THEM BAD AT ARCHERY

They literally all just end up pregnant.

Besides equality of opportunity there is no benefit but a load of shit getting more compel;x and less efficient and since the military is about prosecuting conflict in the absolute best way it can quality doesn't mean shit.

Getting handjobs on patrol is pretty awesome

>Capt Vernice Armour
>Woman

well maybe part of the reason the British army isn't as good as the US army is we only have 9% women whereas the US army is 18% female :)?

sex.

I was military police and we got women who rotated through sometimes. Every time at the range they were significantly worse at shooting rifles, and shotguns, but in most cases held their own with a pistol.(not amazing shooting but about average) They generally cannot handle the recoil as well as men, and more often need to be reminded to correct their stance and hand/cheek positioning

the absolute state of the union jack

>when she begged to fire the .308 and she's both chick-leaning and limp-wristing it

men have better spatial perception.

none.

let's watch this shithole burn senpai. After this presidency I am sure that we will not have another white president unless he is a liberal willing to suck brown dicks from the back.
Otherwise ((they)) will drive mean old whitey out of office.

just get comfy and watch it burn until the civil war pops off.

>60%

Women in the military is actually the solution to low white birthrates.
Make military service compulsive for women, then send them to combat. They are guaranteed to get pregnant to avoid frontline action.

>failing for such a low tier bait

>more emotions lead to more breakdowns in combat
>citation needed
>ego doesn't matter in a fire fight
>more testosterone is a good thing
>battle field is not the place for caring and nurturing

tits or gtfo.

From the other guys?

Some boxers have said, on the record, it was benificiary to them to have blown their wad into a female moments before getting into the ring. Freddie Mercury is also known for getting his cork sucked right before a gig. So women, as per usual might better the army, just by being there. As to being on the actual field: probably no.

Shill thread.

His name was Seth Rich.

We knew the American military were gay as fuck but mate....

nationalreview.com/article/420826/women-in-combat-military-effectiveness-deadly-pentagon

This says enough really

If they were good at war they would have been warriors long ago.

They haven't gotten stronger. Men have just gotten so sick of thier bitching and wining and complaining that they are going to drive the whole family off the cliff.

wasn't there a woman sniper who made part of the soviets during ww2 who was really good and had a bunch of confirmed kill, (i'm not looking it up couse i have better thing to do) but i remember watching it on some documentary

Baby gets her bottle
And they can sue about it later

So at least they get something out of it. Enjoy covering the tab, taxpayers.

You didn't deserve those trips, please kill yourself you dyke roastie REEEEEE

Kek

>1 post by this ID

You want to play with it too sweetheart?

No

lol

The fucked up thing is that the reason people have an instinct to protect women and keep them from war is because if 90% of the men in a tribe are killed but none of the women are the population can be totally replaced in one generation.

meanwhile if half of the women are killed it is a huge disaster and the population will take generations and generations to recover.

This

They're really good cannon fodder.
Other than that, they can be pretty good medics.

ww2 snipers were basically designated marksmen. their job was to direct accurate fire at the enemy, they didn't do all of the fancy shit snipers do now.

>More emotional =/= higher emotional intelligence.
>Waffling on for an hour about something that should take 5 minutes to explain.
>Willing to back down over engagements they have no business failing.
>Less muscle mass and ability to actually get things done as a soldier.
>More prone to letting soldiers slack off and fail their fitness goals.
I know this is bait but women are a disaster in the army. Before we started accepting women there was never a case of a warm body actually reducing combat efficiency before.

Just fucking read the article

Putting women into close combat roles isn’t fair to the men who will be relying on them, and isn’t fair to the women who will find themselves continuously at a deadly disadvantage. When we send our soldiers into combat we should be giving them the best possible chance of succeeding and surviving. While women are equal to or better than men at many tasks, they simply aren’t when it comes to combat. Substituting men with far less combat-capable women is profoundly unfair, immoral, and utterly unnecessary. A recent study, for instance, by Britain’s Tri-Service Review found that mixed-gender combat units have “lower survivability,” a “reduced lethality rate” and reduced deployability. This study, along with countless others done over the last 40 years, demonstrate that combat capabilities are so heavily weighted toward men that the gap cannot be closed.

>Read more at nationalreview.com/article/420826/women-in-combat-military-effectiveness-deadly-pentagon

>Less testosterone (so less prone to unnecessary agression and irrational decisions
>More caring and nutrturing (make good commanders who can care and nurture their troops)
Works great with kids, absolute shit at war.

>still fighting for the Jew
>2017

LOL

Greater mobilized manpower. Think of it like this, a country has say 20 million men between the ages of 18 and 35. These men have to fill all combat roles, resulting in an effective maximum manpower of about 5 million men on the frontlines (most personnel fill support roles). If women are recruited than the manpower doubles allowing an effective fighting force of 10 million men.

Simplified
Army without women
>20 million men
>5 million combat men
>15 million support men

Army with women
>40 million women
>10 million combat men
>10 million support men
>20 million support women

This video should give you an idea of why there are so many support personnel in the army.
youtube.com/watch?v=auceDl-XMmk

As for whether women should even serve as an infantry officer I would say no, even in non-combat positions. Men are stupid, studies show that men take undue risks in combat when women are threatened even at the cost of the mission, their own lives, and the lives of men under their command. Essentially if a hospital full of female nurses is surrounded you are liable to have stupid men begging to charge headlong into the fray to save the women. Additionally women are fucking awful for morale, they slut it up, get pregnant, and cause drama, additionally female soldiers being captured (and probably raped) or killed would be abysmal for civilian morale. Finally no military has the need to field female soldiers. Massive armies are mostly a thing of the past, countries are either big enough to get enough male volunteers and conscripts (US, China, Russia, India, Iran), or don't have large militaries (Germany, Britain, France).

I know you are but what am I?

H-Holy shit, I know the wook in the middle, she was on the same boat I was on back in '14, she's a total bitch and I wasn't even sure if she was an armorer or just an admin wook who got thrown into the armory

Fuck You Baker, always cutting the line to the mess deck

Forget about combat, average woman is lucky to make it through basic training without injury, even with it made easier for her. A woman might have ordered Seth Rich's death, but the muscle is >99.9% male.

Egoism and testosterone is two major factors that makes the infantry the infantry. Fellow infantrymen constantly challenge each other, it's a great way to get stronger. Also I've never had a female commander who was "more caring and nurturing" if anything she was a cunt who was only looking out for herself.

*Ahem*

youtube.com/watch?v=NWxEj1yUY9A

Everyone should take the chance to talk to a brave female marine today!

Women are only better at extreme marathoning, like runs over 100 miles, and obviously this only applies to a few women.

Fap material.

Depends, we talking behind the lines or front lines combat?

If combat, then no, unless you have the 1/1000000 million exceptions to which you put in a special all-female unit as co-ed units are bad for unit cohesion and fighting ability(and result in disgusting levels of sexual assault).

Other then that women should never be allowed on the front lines unless you are in an extremely desperate military situation and even then it's a bad idea. We do need people to do medical. logistics and bureaucratic tasks, if women want to do that they can, so long as it's not front line.

Lard asses. 'nuff said.