Red pill me on Nelson Mandela. Not the Mandela Effect b.s

Red pill me on Nelson Mandela. Not the Mandela Effect b.s.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
nationalreview.com/article/366317/remembering-mandela-without-rose-colored-glasses-andrew-c-mccarthy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Nelson Mandela was a communist terrorist and a mass murderer. His wife Winnie was significantly worse.

He managed to cuck the entire western world by seeming like a peace-loving grandfather when in reality he was burning people alive, sending out rape gangs, and turning Africa into the shithole it is today. His political party was funded by the Soviet Union, and he should have died in prison.

His wife is truly one of history's greatest monsters and she should have been raped and then burned alive herself as punishment for what she did to thousands of other people.

>Red pill me on X.

He was ok in Shawshank Redemption, but I think he's overrated.

a nigger

I need sources.

wtf if all you said he did was bad, then how much worse could his wife be?

Ditto

From her wikipedia
>Her reputation was damaged by such rhetoric as that displayed in a speech she gave in Munsieville on 13 April 1986, where she endorsed the practice of necklacing (burning people alive using tyres and petrol) by saying: "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country."

She also murdered a few teens for no reason.

>a political figure doesn't belong on Sup Forums
>>>/reddit/

He was a terrorist, organizing bombings on white people.

Fair enough. I misread.

Anti white commie terrorist

he's a nigger and a terrorist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

agreed, people act like he was in prison for purely political reasons. he started the ANC's terrorist wing and carried out many attacks on soft targets. He should have been hung

She was the mastermind, he was along for the ride.

Read the rules faggot
Sage

There's no shortage of redpill on Mandela, just google you lazy fuck. It's not some big secret at this point.

Here's a very moderate center-right article about him.

nationalreview.com/article/366317/remembering-mandela-without-rose-colored-glasses-andrew-c-mccarthy

this, MLK was also a filthy commie-nigger

Anti-white, a liar and a cheat.

Both idiots

What can we expect from a bunch of orangutans. There's hon stly no.point to the violence almost as if it's evil for the sake of evil.

He was a commie terrorist that got arrested, but because he's black it's fine and he dindu nuffin

He was a commie. Him, Joe Slovo and every last memeber of Umkontho we Sizwe were communists- trained by the Chinese and Soviet Union.

He and his wife invented necklacing
You don't need to know any more than that

Look up "Winnie Mandela United Football Club", she was one brutal cunt.

Not just white people, but busses full of school children in busy markets, the very people he was supposedly trying to "liberate"

>he said he had participated in four killings she ordered, saying that when he returned from one such killing, she embraced him and said ''My boy, my boy.''

Tfw no sugar momma to order you to kill people than comfort you afterwards in her warm yet chilling embrace

>comfort
how do you take comfort in an obvious psychological ploy by a manipulative cunt? she literally thought she was some mafia godmother with this transparent bullshit.