Is James Comey /ourguy/? Is he the ultimate CHAOS GOD???

I believe James Comey is our chosen one who will bring down the entire establishment in both parties. I VOTE COMEY FOR CHAOS GOD 2017!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/all-the-kings-men/526980/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm convinced at this point that somewhere in Canada is a fucking warehouse of you faggots locked in there with nothing but computers and a feeding trough of cheetos and nigger sperm.

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't inhabited by reddit trash like this shitpost.

Seth Rich is Jesus

Why is this a shitpost? I'm not shilling for anyone, I want to see it all come down, Dems and all. They need to be destroyed.

fpbp

>Seth Rich is Jesus

Comey will have more of an impact, than Seth Rich story. Unless he has information on that too, but hey I'm in favour of taking both parties down so...

Ignore them. They are old channers who have not evolved.

And as for Comey, his silence is keeping the Orange God of Two Scoops up all night.

I'm getting money together to lay it down on the great odds you can get on his impeachment which I'm projecting as some time next year. Washington does not move quickly like the average channer thinks.

Not like us enlightened oldfags, amirite fellow "channer"?

#NotMyPresident #WarWithRussia #I'mWithHer

>I'm getting money together to lay it down on the great odds you can get on his impeachment which I'm projecting as some time next year. Washington does not move quickly like the average channer thinks.

Yeah there's just too much piling up right now, it's not going to die down and go back to normal. Either Trump deals with this for his entire term, gets impeached or resigns as president. I think resignation is a real possibility as he starts to daydream about his golden condo and golfing whenever he wants.

The number of articles about his disastrous performance is unbelievable, and I'm not talking Huffpo, but legitimate sources like the Atlantic, the New York Times, the New Yorker, and the Washingon Post.

Here's one of the latest:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/05/all-the-kings-men/526980/

Obi wan was a cuck establishment shill. He killed his own brother just for having different political views and then went into hiding like a little bitch. Bad analogy OP.

Heil Comey!

/Thread

Just for the record, here, your star wars pic with come is fucking gay... KEK

>legit sources

>jewyork times
>jewyorker
>jewing post
>jewlantic

ok bud

He was on the board of HSBC whose VP implicated Loretta Lynch in a coverup during his sacking

He's the essence of the problem

lol u tk him 2 da bar?

>jewyork times
>jewyorker
>jewing post
>jewlantic
>ok bud

Would you say Fox Jews too? Seems even they are turning on Trump at this point. I'd love it if he fired Bannon, just to see Breitbart turn on him too lol.

don't knock it till you try it bud.

>le star wars meme

>ok bud

Even conservative columnist Ann Coulter WHO WROTE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT HOW GREAT HE IS is starting to call him a "disaster".

>le star wars meme

Oh God no Hillary is more like the Emperor (I still think Trump is a Clinton plant), with Trump being Darth Vader. Both need to be brought down and I think Comey's the guy to do it.

Anakin did nothing wrong

Came just to call this out. Qui-Gon Jinn and Count Dooku are the true Sup Forums Jedi.

Is surprised that a website that was originally about anime and other nerd culture still has nerd culture.

THIS IS ANOTHER FAGGOT SLIDE THREAD
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

He's an attention whore.

The fuck dude? I think your idea is more in line with Hillary = Chancellor Sheev and Trump = Dooku but everything else is diarreha from a casuals mouth.

(((Nerd Culture)))

This tactic could work to uncover it if you would bundle it with a spoon of sauce.

>(((Seth Rich))) (((Seth Rich))) (((Seth Rich)))

You know that jew rat's burning in hell, right?

>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Just like Pizzagate no sauce no story. Actually the bigger story might be some idiot shows up at the family of Seth Rich's house with an automatic weapon to "investigate".

provide evidence re seth rich.

evidence re the Orange God of Two Scoops is provided pretty much daily, if not hourly