It gets my dick hard when varg endorses marxism

It gets my dick hard when varg endorses marxism

youtube.com/watch?v=rgEKWvMUwG4

sure guys, lets listen to based (((varg))) and ditch 2000 years of european history for ebin LARPing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=4DYeAv2vSIU
youtube.com/watch?v=TiFR_k2IaXE&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa&index=202
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=dWH2Dt2G5ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYO we wuz viKangz

>support your local antifa

Bumping thread even though its shitty

stop listening to varg

Stop being marxist

how are christcucks so cognitively impaired is beyond me
he is simply saying that even the left is often more redpilled about israel than the christian (((right)))

I listen to Varg about some analysis, he got me to want to homeschool my kids, for example. I like his videos on more personal and self improvement topics so I don't really care if he's got some weird steaks. Kind of like how I don't watch Styx's occult videos.

Weird streaks, not weird steaks.

I'm not surprised that this useless medieval peasant is more self related to leftists

Varg is so incredibly butt blasted about Christianity.

Why does he hate it so? Is it rebellion against his parents? Making awful music was not enough to solidify his edge?

He fell for le ebin pagan vikangz meme. I'll never understand why people who claim that Christianity is dying don't just try to actually revive it instead of going off to LARP as vikings or become Muslims.

He doesn't have the balls to face the real threat to Europe. Let me know when he burns down a mosque or rothchilds bank

>I'll never understand why people who claim that Christianity is dying don't just try to actually revive it
why the fuck would they want to revive christianity in the first place?

Because it has been an integral part of European culture for the past 1500 years and it provided society with a strong moral compass?

Heritage and stands as a major counterweight to degeneracy.

Varg is a genius scientist who has revolutionized the way we look at ancient cultures as well as a god among men, and I will not have some Spaniard who is going to freeze death at the onset of the upcoming iceage badmouth him.
Am I making myself clear?

P.S. Please buy MYFAROG.

[Spoiler]I like him [/Spoiler]

Typical nodcuck.

DEUS VULT, FOR THE CHRISTIANS HAVE FREED US OF OUR SAVAGE RITUALS AND STONE AGE MINDSET!

Fuck varg, and fuck "muh odin" roleplaying niggers.

Just a DAILY reminder that jesus hated jews, and that christians through all of europe hated original jews.

They just wouldn't accept their messias, fucking kikes.

Obviously meant for

Christianity isn't needed for a strong moral compass and worshipping an abrahamitic sandnigger has little to do with European culture.

Varg has really been riding a thin line lately. He is already obviously being watched by the French Government. I wouldn't be surprised if (((something bad))) happened to him at some point.

don't make me laugh

>Strong Moral compass

Nigga, are you Irish? Because the Christian faith has been nothing but backstabbing and skullduggery since it's inception.

It's in their nature as Christcucks

You are a spanish-moro I bet so you are just a subhuman

This fucking snownigger again kek. He is like the hipster and edgy seaker of the natsoc community

Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism. There's a reason the Jews and Christians have been enemies for centuries.

>Varg in 2017

This guy is a clown.

Christcuck tiers
A literal tanned Swede!

still a weak sandnigger religion
arabs hate jews even more than christians, guess they are /ourguys/ now?

>Backstabs each other for shekels
>Christanity isn't exactly like Islam and Judaism.

boom motherfucker
/thread

I get you are upset your favorite Youtuber is getting hammered outside of his legitimately autistic comment section, where you no doubt participate.

Don't fool yourself though, those are hardly Christians in the traditional sense. A product of modern thought which has poisoned the Church.

lmao, he is showing christianity for what it is and as usual your only arguments are ad hominems

Smh you didn't even watch the whole video. He is just pointing out how zionist "far right" european parties are.

Españon, what are thoughts of Varg saying you would freeze to death in his when the ice caps grow

>arabs hate jews even more than christians

You obviously have no grasp of history. Jews and Muslims have always been historical allies. The present animosity between them is a recent development brought on by the formation of the state of Israel.

>lets revive the religion that brought us here

Leftist egalitarianism is just Christian moral principles without the spirituality and theism.

This painting depicts a gaul.

My god, you even post links in Dune Rune format.

>ad hominems

babbys first intellectual argument winner.

No sweetie, he airlifts Bible verses out of any and all context and claims they are arguments supporting his brainlet understanding of Christianity.

>inb4 turn the other cheek XDD

well yeah, exactly

Kinsman is right.

Enjoy licking Mohammad's nuts in hell you pagan larping Marxist faggots.

>A literal tanned Swede!
He is greek.

The Christians put up with a lot of shit. You may say Jews have been enemies for centuries, but a lot of Christians have a certain reverence for their link to scripture.

There is simply no way Jews would have survived in pagan Europe outside the Roman Empire.

>Jews and Muslims have always been historical allies.
>Christkeks actually believe this

>Muslims and Jews have always been historical allies

12 year old confirmed. Try reading a book, They're all the same fucking religion and all promote Zealotry above Rationality.

Im ethnic Swede. Stop the Edgelording and NatSoc loving. Civic nationalism mixed with a foundation-view of etno-nationalism is desired really

WE

you pseudo-kikes haven't made a single counter argument to the point of the video
keep crying

OY VEY

This.

Based swede telling the truth.

Christianity at least in the big (((christian))) communities is cucked, because they are deluded by jesus sayings that we should accept and love everyone.

This is right and good, but if you get overrun by an foreign horde of anti christian niggers, even jesus would have said something.

But they don`T get this, because they see these invaders as "Poor Refugees" and not at for what they are.

My local church disgusts me, everywhere are posters of "Muh poor refugees" *spits*

But this doesn`t at all mean that i have or need to convert to a meme religion like paganism, ill stay christian because since 1300 years my forefathers believed in it, and did well with it.

Every religion is getting used for power at some time in history, it is for the individual what he sees in the teachings of jesus.

it's so obvious that he's a controlled opposition shill this point.

>Im ethnic Swede. Stop the Edgelording and NatSoc loving. Civic nationalism mixed with a foundation-view of etno-nationalism is desired really
STOP BEING A MEME

So leftism is the logical conclusion of Christianity when faced with modernity, and should be discarded not revived.

Varg is a faggot. Anybody who supports is a faggot.

What point is there in arguing against blatant stupidity?

>Le christcuck lmao (do I fit in yet? I hope so..)

absolute bullshit of course, my skin in winter is as white as varg's, and while my eyes are brown as are those of over half of europeans, I don't think I'd have any more trouble than he will in the cold and dark. My body is not used to it because I live in a relatively warm and sunny place, as do australians and dixie americans, we would all adapt to the cold in months.

also aren't blue eyes more recent than the last ice age? he claims the brown eyed "europeans" (because we are niggers according to him) will see less in the dark and die more easily lol

>Civic nationalism mixed with a foundation-view of etno-nationalism

What does this even mean?

>strawmanning like expected

The problems with Varg are that
1. He has a deep grudge with christianity God-knows-why. He doesn't even care to elaborate if he has a problem with catholic, orthodox, protestant, or neoprotestant religions as they don't share many in common than the same God.
2. He looks like a friend of mine who takes info out of his ass and pretend it's real "because he thinks so". Varg can be right in many things, but his cult of Odin(Odin=Saturn if you LARPing faggots don't know, the same god praised by modern jews and mudslimes) and his biased understanding of the universe will NEVER lead him to the master path of gnosticism and he will die just go to the same spiritual plane as the ones he hate so much.

Holy shit, that is Crazy Bus tier levels of horrible noise. Varg's stupidity is all the more clear now.

He's not going to burn down Rothschild banks because Judaism enables his worthless lifestyle. Varg is content being their cum sock and feeding on their crumbs like a park pigeon.

Those aren't Christians, only in name. They are indoctrinated cultists, doing the will of the Zionists. The true Church wants no part of world Jewry's schemes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DYeAv2vSIU

>this much damage control
how embarrassing

>but if you get overrun by an foreign horde of anti christian niggers, even jesus would have said something
Yes. Do not resist evil. There is not Jew nor gentile. You are all one in Christ.

Fucking, delusional DEUS VULT larpers

Something he doesn't take into account is that these parties go MUH ISRAEL often because their opponents want the opposite. That and easy funding.

>i-i-if I a-a-accuse him of strawmanning I will win

>christian music
youtube.com/watch?v=TiFR_k2IaXE&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa&index=202

>pagan "music"

Just read about the Reconquista and see what happened to the Jews.

Quick rundown on Varg? Why is he endorsing commie? t. commie

What's that? You were saying?

I dont know myself but i feel its closest to where i am. Its not super absolutistic etno-nationalism and it goes with the fact that the world, peoples and history is organic and dynamic

>Bunch of blind barbaric Christians murder people based on their choice of skygod.

Oh right. Am I supposed to applaud the utter fucking stupidity of Christians now?

>M-Muh kikes.

He doesn't.

No really, what am I even supposed to argue against?

My preconceived acceptance of refugees?

All I have to say is ''no''.

>Le bible reference argument

Sophistry will get you nowhere in this argument, and if for some reason you claim I ''have'' to be accepting of said refugees, feel free to back it up.

Varg is just a retarded snownigger, don't listen to him

don't tell me about it, every single time I see some pamphlet about some multicultural "meeting" it's always some fucking church organizing it

>The world is not that simple
>The world is not "God" vs "Satan" (your christian world view). It is not black and white. >On or off. 1 or 0.
>Stop thinking a binary way
It's funny that you don't understand him, while he knows your mind
>He is trying to tell you something

VÉR VÁGR ALLR GULR OK LEIR

And Muslims aren't degeneracy? Once again let me know when he goes after a hard target

Civic nationalism is where brown people can become swedes just as long as they behave like swedes and follow our laws.
Nej tack din JUDE!

Marxism WAS invented by the jew

watch the goddamn video, he calls out the (((christian right))) on their zionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

"[The Jews] ought to suffer no prejudice. We, out of the meekness of Christian piety, and in keeping in the footprints or Our predecessors of happy memory, the Roman Pontiffs Calixtus, Eugene, Alexander, Clement, admit their petition, and We grant them the buckler of Our protection.
For We make the law that no Christian compel them, unwilling or refusing, by violence to come to baptism. But, if any one of them should spontaneously, and for the sake of the faith, fly to the Christians, once his choice has become evident, let him be made a Christian without any calumny. Indeed, he is not considered to possess the true faith of Christianity who is not recognized to have come to Christian baptism, not spontaneously, but unwillingly.
Too, no Christian ought to presume...to injure their persons, or with violence to take their property, or to change the good customs which they have had until now in whatever region they inhabit.
Besides, in the celebration of their own festivities, no one ought disturb them in any way, with clubs or stones, nor ought any one try to require from them or to extort from them services they do not owe, except for those they have been accustomed from times past to perform.
...We decree... that no one ought to dare mutilate or diminish a Jewish cemetery, nor, in order to get money, to exhume bodies once they have been buried.
If anyone, however, shall attempt, the tenor of this decree once known, to go against it...let him be punished by the vengeance of excommunication, unless he correct his presumption by making equivalent satisfaction."[5]

FUCKING LARPERS

Did. Modern Christians who are virtue signaling.

Brother listen, do this and get salvation
>go to your nearest big and beautiful church
>go in when there is noone there
>look at the art, the history and swetblood people put in it
>feel god and the vibe of hundreds of years of faith
>realise that this is your culture not cave dwelling stinking viking cucks that literally were worse than today leftists
>get enlightened by god and fight for the christian cause of world peace and the heaven on earth after apocalypse

May the only eternal being of the now and ever be with you my friend

If they see themselfs as and people see them as they can to an extent be Swedes. This happening in a monoculture nation ofc

Exactly. They are a bigger threat than even the fucking Jews. At least you got the occasional mad Israeli ranting about Arabs and Islam. No such thing among Christcucks.

So, Sup Forums only shitpost about digits when they contain soft lies, and ignore the ones that contain hard truths?
Hah. Doesn't matter if you're christian, pagan, *le ebin fedora tipper*, you're all the wrong track. May Jupiter forgive you for putting your faith in men.

He just says that commies are more redpilled when it comes to the jewish question, but christcucks get triggered because of muh deus vult larp ISRAEL best ally.

Go away, dunecoon cultist and take your kike on a stick with you!

I've also been a Christian for over twenty years, so spare me. I know your cult very well.

>Go into a building and try and feel a made-up god
>This is your culture, the exact same god as the kikes and the muzzies I want you to hate
>Feel enlightened because you can now fight for the same stupid systems thousands upon thousands have fought against and killed, depending on tiny changes in thousand year old Sand nigger books

Yeah, no.

Hey Shareblue. I heard they got you guys locked up in a basement.

No they will not and never ever be swedes in the slightest.
NEVER! They are black and not the ethnic population here. Civic nationalism is the ideology of WE WUZ

Many of us started reading a lot of sagas in the 90ies, Varg is a bit older than me so he started earlier I assume. In jail he spent most time reading in the lib there(got sauces). When you read your story Sven, you will change attitude.
I dear you.
>My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
>Do you know enough yet, or what?

He's a heathen, and not your marvel comic type, a real one and he has read a lot to get it all. It took me 3-4 videos when I started watching him, and there he was singing in old norse! I got his mind, now I know him in and out.

t. Actual Heathen, we're not horsing here.

WE WUZ SWEDEZ N SHIET NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=dWH2Dt2G5ws