THEISTS BTFO

Scientists state that "It is the most impressive fissile we've ever seen. "

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/

Other urls found in this thread:

answersingenesis.org/geology/carbon-14/doesnt-carbon-14-dating-disprove-the-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam#Archaeological_sites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Simbel_temples
dailystormer.com/its-not-a-dinosaur-its-a-dragon/
dailystormer.com/actual-dragon-fossil-found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf, it a dargon

dinosaurs are a myth that were made up in the 19th century

Sleep tight, pupper

Pretty sure even us Christfags know dinos where real..

>All Christians are dumb protestants

With all the images and ancient stories of people slaying dragons or painting some kind of dino creature its obvious humans lived among these animals which they slew, and there weren't thousands of them either.

SAINT GEORGE CONFIRMED FOR KILLING DRAGON.

this is some of the devils that jesus killed

>Featherfags BTFO

>if it is an image made by a human it must be true

Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible?
answersingenesis.org/geology/carbon-14/doesnt-carbon-14-dating-disprove-the-bible/

Kek scientists should look for the lance wound

>being this retarded

A distant relative. Nice. And?

they existed
hell. i live just a couple of miles from an ancient historic viking church with dragons on it.

the whole church looks like dragon scales
pic related is one of the actual dragons sculpted on the church

this shit is from the early 1000's

yo know modern reptiles exist right

and by "church" i mean {{{they}}} slapped some crosses on top of an ancient dragon site and called it a day

sure
but they never had flames sticking out their mouths

If you take the Genesis story literally

It's not that ridiculous to consider dinosaurs survived into the medieval era, just look at crocodiles

Skyrim loading screen?

Is that wood? How did it last for thousand years?

this

catholicism is extremely pro science

thats the flames
posted wrong image at first

pic related is literally slapping a cross on it, lol

I used to think this was fucking stupid, childhood fantasy. Now that I've come to doubt every aspect of modernism, I'm not so sure. Dragons on the Ishtar gate alongside bulls and lions. Dragons in the bible. Dragons in every ancient culture.

But, meh, I'm sure it's all just coincidence..

guarantee there are still dinosaurs in the inner earth

Read about this a day or so ago. Pretty interesting. The scientist stated this is more like a dino mummy than a fossil. Though it's not the first time we've found surface features of the dino.

gah, threre is cross

they impregnated it with tar i belive
much of this has been restored too. not all of it did actually survive

>burned people because science
>pro science

I had a black history teacher that didn't believe in dinos

>Did you know; argonians can breathe underwater and are 50% resistant to diseases. Their Histskin power allows them to regenerate health quickly, for a short time.

JBP has some pretty interesting ideas on dragons, he says they're likely an amalgamation of human's natural predators. The one thing dragons always have in common are serpentine and reptilian features, which we are naturally fascinated by because snakes have preyed on our ancestors for millions of years. Other features can be attributed to large cats and birds of prey that would pluck us from trees. The dragon is the ultimate interpretation of 'the predator'

It's a fucking dragon.

>Burger education

Why do fedoras think that religion and science oppose? Is this a murrican thing?

It looks fake as fuck.

Things change.

You know fossils of dino skulls must have been found by ancient people right?
And were probably destroyed for being demon skeletons.
Mary anning didn't find the first one in the 1800s.

>tfw actually being a nord and living in skyrim

This looks like a drake. So jesus was right after all.

Dragons just means "big serpent".
Not a big deal at all.

Chinese people actually did this at one point, worshiped dino fossils as dragons

>fossils weren't found by ancient people across the planet.
>fossils of skulls weren't seen as dragons or demons.
>fossils are new

this dragon reminds me of my favorite book series

a song of ice and fire by george r.r. martin

Since I was a child and picked up my Bible I knew what the book what it said about the dinosaurs
If you take things literally Genesis would not make sense, what is a day for God? Is a day for God the same measure as a day for us? Does he move in another plane?
In Genesis it talks about the creation of all the creatures and Job talks about the behemoth and the Leviathan

Why do burgers make such a big deal out of it?

Who is JBP? Jordan Petersen?

On its face, I would reject that theory for the reason that they are depicted too specifically in too many places with great geographical and cultural distance. Also, they're frequently depicted alongside real, unmodified, uncombined animals without holding an particularly special place, like on the Ishtar gate mentioned above.

Seems more likely that they're just extinct but that we encountered them in the past.

If there aren't any big serpents left, and the historical narrative is that they never coexisted with us, then it's quite a big deal.

COME TO BRAZIL

That thing has a nice beard

Ancient dude finds t-rex skull. Compares it to the a similar yet much smaller skull of a lizard he had for dinner; dragon is born.

nice

I'm a Christian and dinosaurs are real, most were killed by the great flood.

>All Protestants are dumb YECs

>it has a neckbeard

>Christfags worshipping kikes won't defend this

its just a snake

>ancient stories of people slaying dragons

Guys lock wives in castle while they go off to "slay dragons". Meanwhile, at the brothel in town ....

There are more fossils around us than trains in creationists' skulls

This. The skeletons they show are made out of plaster. Archaeology is a scam. They also fake ruins and history. Nothing but lies. They are trying really hard to hide our true history.

>Our true history
That we wuz kangz?

thats a Holywood movie set you scizoid

>fissile

>Listening to Eric Dubay

This is what I've waited for for a long time. We find peat bog and other forms of mummified humans and animals, finally a mummified dinosaur.

And scriptures do not explain absolutely everything. The creation helps us understand how God the Father delegated Jehovah and those below him to plan and then create the world. It also covers (too briefly) the first four dispensations (Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham). There's a lot not mentioned, and that doesn't discredit them. Science and spirituality tend to be separate disciplines. They compliment each other, but one doesn't disprove the other. Both are needed in life.

At the same time, we don't have a clear picture of the sciences, either. It's supposed to be a search for what's factual in the natural world. Today, as with many times in history, it's become a political embezzlement scheme. Evidence goes from existing in and of itself into subjective heresay because it doesn't fit the narrative. Funds go to where leadership feels like it should based on their desired outcome. And when evidence turns up, they fake it. When faking evidence is too costly, they just use social pressures to create a consensus.

So, what about this dinosaur mummy? Study it. Testing and research should be done. Results open to peer AND public review. Will it destroy Christianity? No. That's not what science is for - it's not capable of that. Does Christianity destroy science? No. That's also not what faith in Christ and discipleship is for.

That's the relocation of an ancient temple in Egypt because the area where it was originally built was going to be flooded by the Aswan dam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam#Archaeological_sites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Simbel_temples

Actually, that's real but not how the other guy thinks. The Egyptian government had to move the entire temple of Abu Simbel into another area because of a dam being constructed. They didn't want to lose the tourist revenue.

>he doesnt realize that it is a dragon
dailystormer.com/its-not-a-dinosaur-its-a-dragon/

Its a dragon you retards
dailystormer.com/actual-dragon-fossil-found/

Dino's don't believe in niggers either

>On its face, I would reject that theory for the reason that they are depicted too specifically in too many places with great geographical and cultural distance
They were also described incredible different.

The chinese dragon has nothing to do with the medieval european "dragon" for example.

>If there aren't any big serpents left, and the historical narrative is that they never coexisted with us
But there are. The reticulated python and the green anaconda are huge

big rock carved into a dinosaur shape.
scientists amazed by new finding!

>everyone who lived before me was an idiot and a liar
>everything I cannot fathom must be allegory

That's what all the faggots said about the Trojan War until someone picked up a copy of the Odyssey and walked backwards from the end of the tale arriving at the beginning where he found the 'mythical' city of Troy which had been besieged and burned to the ground at least six times before the greeks finally salted the earth.

You stick your head in the sand and blind yourself to the reality that your ancestors did their very best to relay to you. For generations they hand down their experiences and you laugh it all off as fairy tales because you're just soooo much smarter than them.

looks similar to pic related

A certain Italian scholar was burned because he called the pope a faggot.
Prior to that the pope was willing to fund his research to prove that the eart is round.

Yeah Dinosaurs definitely existed, it's not like (((they))) have spent the last few decades perfecting how to fake these things. Not at all.

Remember the Brontosaurus?

Bitch went extinct twice.

>2017
>people believe the earth is flat
>people believe dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time at some point

The "early predator" theory of dragons is pretty interesting. Back when we were small, ground mammals, our main predators were snakes and predatory birds. Dragons combine both of these, and that's why they're so prevalent in society as a cultural bad guy.

>No feathers
Fake!

I used to laugh when I saw this. I thought it was a ridiculous monster. Now I know the legends about them were real. We will all be murdered by a giant cock.