Seth Rich died at Washington Hospital Center

Hey guys, I would've posted here last night if I knew what was going on. I cannot disclose my sources for the safety and security of my family.

Seth Rich was brought into Washington Hospital Center the night he was shot. He had 4 bullet wounds and died on the operating table after and attempted blood transfusion. After his death, the Hospital would not sign off on any paperwork confirming he was at the hostpital in the first place. The Blood Bank was ordered to earase all documents of his blood transfusion, but my source had kept copies of his paperwork, as what the hospital was doing was against protocol. After learning that Seth Rich was most likely linked to the DNC leak, we thought it best to get rid of the documents as well, as to end up on a Clinton hit list.

I know all you have is my word to go on, but I assure you on my life this is 100% truth. Do with this information that you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
medstarwashington.org/our-services/emergency-trauma-and-burn-care/treatments/medstar-trauma/#q={}
medstarwashington.org/search/#q={"ShowResults":true,"SearchPageSize":12,"SearchPage":1,"InitialSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"type","FilterOn":["doctor_profile"]}],"SubsiteKyruusLocations":[],"SubsiteKyruusSpecialties":[],"ContentType":"unified","ClearableSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"specialties","FilterOn":["Anesthesiology|Critical Care Medicine"]},{"FacetField":"hospitals","FilterOn":["MedStar Washington Hospital Center"]}],"PermanentSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"website_ids","FilterOn":[6]}],"SearchTabId":"PHYSICIANS","PlaceHolderText":"Type here","AllowSearchExpansion":false,"UnbrandedProfile":false,"MFCUnbrandedProfile":false,"RemoveLowScoreItems":false,"LowScoreFractionCutoff":0,"Debug":false,"SearchPhrase":"-allContent","ShowTabs":false,"SearchOptionSet":"FindADoc2","SortExpression":"employed_first desc","ShowTheme":true,"TagAssociations":[],"BaseUrl":"https://www.medstarwashington.org/doctor-profile/","SubsiteNetworkLocation":2274,"SubsiteNetworkLocationName":"MedStar Washington Hospital Center","ForceHospitalName":"MedStar Washington Hospital Center","SearchBarLayout":"horizontal","InitializeFacets":true,"ShuffleSeed":422,"ShowFilters":true,"ShowQueryBox":true,"FirstUrlNavigation":true}
washingtonpost.com/local/nurses-at-medstar-washington-hospital-center-strike-monday/2014/12/22/ee70118e-8a27-11e4-8ff4-fb93129c9c8b_story.html?utm_term=.f5527212e36a
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
dailygazette.com/article/2016/03/28/shots-fired-us-capitol
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
newcolumbiaheights.blogspot.com/2011/04/fact-check-lous-city-bar-did-not.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems legit

>my source
sounds legit

My source is familial, they would not lie. They worked in the hospital the night it happened.

I said it seemed legit you spic ass nigga

I was clarifying for anyone who thought is was sarcastic, not you specifically.

>Sup Forums isn't down yet

Must be legit.

>Do with this information that you will.
what the fuck is there to do if theres no proof, you dumb LARPer.

> →
> →
> →

Did Susan Rice and Obama illegally unmask Seth Rich's communications with wikileaks?

No one believes you. Provide a small amount a proof.

If you worked at the NYT you could win a pulitzer if you claim a source told you seth said a black guy shot him in the back and stole his fitbit while he was at the hospital.

Related thread:

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run we're in the real shit now.

The DNC bucket is pissing with holes. We're fucking winning anons.

Just post your mail indicating you live in the area.
Otherwise I don't not believe it.

SOURCE OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN, oh wait its Sup Forums and we are LARPing

how would you explain that witness confirm hearing only 2 gunshots?

this would be a good start
>ib4
OP is a faggot for not delivering

Never stop until said bucket is kicked, user.
I'll feed you awoos for shitposting.

because by that point his ears were ringing

OP here, moved to my desktop. We live a few miles outside of D.C.

That would frankly depend on the gun used and how fast it fired. We don't have those details.

Oh shit.
The fire rises.
You should have blotted out the area code, that is too specific.

Mind posting a timestamp with it too?

>Washington Hospital Center

medstarwashington.org/our-services/emergency-trauma-and-burn-care/treatments/medstar-trauma/#q={}

how very odd

i wonder what

Dr. Jack Sava, MD

thinks of this Seth Rich business

>They worked in the hospital the night it happened.

but who works for nintendo?

Next time cover your zip code too faget.

medstarwashington.org/search/#q={"ShowResults":true,"SearchPageSize":12,"SearchPage":1,"InitialSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"type","FilterOn":["doctor_profile"]}],"SubsiteKyruusLocations":[],"SubsiteKyruusSpecialties":[],"ContentType":"unified","ClearableSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"specialties","FilterOn":["Anesthesiology|Critical Care Medicine"]},{"FacetField":"hospitals","FilterOn":["MedStar Washington Hospital Center"]}],"PermanentSearchFilters":[{"FacetField":"website_ids","FilterOn":[6]}],"SearchTabId":"PHYSICIANS","PlaceHolderText":"Type here","AllowSearchExpansion":false,"UnbrandedProfile":false,"MFCUnbrandedProfile":false,"RemoveLowScoreItems":false,"LowScoreFractionCutoff":0,"Debug":false,"SearchPhrase":"-allContent","ShowTabs":false,"SearchOptionSet":"FindADoc2","SortExpression":"employed_first desc","ShowTheme":true,"TagAssociations":[],"BaseUrl":"https://www.medstarwashington.org/doctor-profile/","SubsiteNetworkLocation":2274,"SubsiteNetworkLocationName":"MedStar Washington Hospital Center","ForceHospitalName":"MedStar Washington Hospital Center","SearchBarLayout":"horizontal","InitializeFacets":true,"ShuffleSeed":422,"ShowFilters":true,"ShowQueryBox":true,"FirstUrlNavigation":true}

i wish i wish i hadnt killed that fish

My Father's cousin is CIA and op is telling the truth.

>OP delivers
>mfw
Thanks OP, still what can we do with it. You are an anonymous poster on a Welsh sheep fucker enthusiast board. Exhumate the body?

which doctor know

Dr. Andrew Frazier Shorr MDPhysician is directly employed by MedStar Health
Specialty:
Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phone:
(202) 877-7856
Fax:
(202) 291-0386
Dr. Christian James Woods MDPhysician is directly employed by MedStar Health
Specialty:
Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Infectious Diseases, HIV Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Phone:
(202) 877-0333
Fax:
(202) 877-0341
Dr. Stephen M. Luczycki MDPhysician is directly employed by MedStar Health
Specialty:
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Surgical Critical Care, General Surgery
Phone:
(202) 877-7259

op this

Disgruntled nurses tell tales

In a statement, the union said it was concerned about understaffing, unsafe conditions and inadequate pay for nurses. It notified the hospital 10 days in advance that the nurses would strike for one day.

washingtonpost.com/local/nurses-at-medstar-washington-hospital-center-strike-monday/2014/12/22/ee70118e-8a27-11e4-8ff4-fb93129c9c8b_story.html?utm_term=.f5527212e36a

How to: take a paper write down time, Sup Forums, your ID, retake previous picture with said paper visible.

thanks senpai godspeed

WITNESSED

Assuming legit:

This would mean they killed him with an incorrect transfusion if someone involved in the killing assumed his wounds were survivable

Is this the continued thread from last night?

You so dumb. You going to get killed now for larping. These people don't fuck around

I hope you are true, and are safe, and that we can get to the bottom of thus.

see

well SHIT, where are all these people with evidence coming from NOW?

So lemme get this straight OP, you had some paperwork and destroyed it? Didn't even make any digital copies or anything for insurance?

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I'm not sure how we can use this information

Hey OP if you are true and have sources

Let's meet in the bathroom at Sweetwater so I can give you a blowjob for the sources so I can say that this is all gay for play nonsense and leverage that for a job shitposting for CTR.

Nice source you got there you fucking hick

could be a psyop?

here we go

lol centerville yeah ur a regular washingtonian

was he still conscious when he got to the hospital?

dont bullshit here faggot. we are truth seekers not idiots.

>all you have is my word
2/10 almost read the whole thing

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH' narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

test

Nice

Coverage brings back memories

It's why the family should be fighting for all evidence people have to be put on air; even if it wasn't a hit, the public tends to know something that can help with solving the crime.

FUCK OFF AQUAFRESH!!! SHILL ELSEWHERE!!

Pls no, I don't want this website to be on lockdown again.

Fucking checked

Its like an hour drive. Really not even far at all.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth Rich was seen alive was in a private room of the White House 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

bump

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>IM AN INTERNET DETECTIVE

hehehehehehehee
ahahahahahhahaha
ohohohohohohohoh

We need some kind of alternative course of action for when Sup Forums gets spooked.

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>BUMP ALL SETH THREADS

S E T H R I C H
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

> they would not lie

Please stop making threads, you literally used the "my dad works for Nintendo" defense.

You need help, you're psychotic.

And to think I thought you fucking spergs learned your lesson after the pizzagate ordeal

surgery resident here. I need details. How many units were transfused? What injuries did he have and where?

Seth Rich was a hero I'm sure but I don't buy this without more information from a medical perspective

Fuck off.

I know, Huckleberry.

Sincerely, Alexandria VA

the plot thickens, it appears this hospital is a front for dirty business

dailygazette.com/article/2016/03/28/shots-fired-us-capitol

oh silly DNC, your story is too broken

We need an end Game. that's the end of this discussion end

sorry brah. i still call bullshit.
all you have proven is that you are from D.C.
i bet there are many Sup Forumsacks in D.C. you are just the faggy one that likes to larp and clog up the board.

i need moar prooofs

do you feel in control shareblue?

>had kept copies
>get rid of the documents
Fuck off shill.

It's an hour drive or so depending on traffic. Just a normal commute to work.

I feel like im not a fucking retard

>newfag doesn't know about 8ch

Bump

we can't let the shills win. I mean seriously there's a special place in hell for people taking money to help rich tyrants cover up murders.

either a troll or an idiot. you just doxed yourself. delete these immediately.

I also have family working in that hostpital that night who saw hilary actually using her vampire fangs on his neck. Its a shame they couldn't get any proof say a pic from a phone or even a detailed sketch of the occurrence.

Why would not make extra copies and keep them in undisclosed areas? I'm not saying your story us wrong but, you have to provide some sort of proof.

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

STEAL THIS LINK
Get lots of juicy =SETH RICH= Facts, sources and speculation here :

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Now that Sup Forums is going deep into it though, I figured I'd share the info. No one cared before.

Fuck me lol.

Slide harder faggot

>Lou's City Bar,
newcolumbiaheights.blogspot.com/2011/04/fact-check-lous-city-bar-did-not.html

That was funny, I guess. But I object to the CM taking resources designed to strengthen this neighborhood and giving them to Donatelli Development. Donatelli Development presents itself as a hot developer, but the reality is that its projects depending on the city giving them super sweatheart deals and taking money in this case from the homeless. This is my opportunity to ensure this balance makes it into the public record.

It's interesting that the city no longer has the funds to build the SRO. The cost to build the SRO was about $8.5M and the value of the tax abatement Donatelli Development got from the city was valued at $8.6M.

AND CODE FAG SAW TOO MUCH

Many people believe a great number of things that are fundamentally untrue but that's just ridiculous, retard.

RIP

The recent rehashing of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was based on a fake news report from fox news. This was done as a coordinated effort by the right-wing media to distract from President Trump's growing incompetencies and efforts to impeach.

lol how old are you?

Posting there just isn't as fun. It just feels less authentic.

If I knew where my family would be now, I would have. Job security and whatnot. Hindsight is 20/20.

I will double check documents later to make sure, but for right now you should just assume the documents don't exist anymore.

Witnessedesu

>psyop

If you have proof, get it to wikileaks

or cernovich

asap

The Seth Rich story came out before MSM proceeded damage control. It wasn't even an hour before all the kike outlets started spinning the Trump-Russia story hard. Go find the original articles for both. :)