Tim Heidecker vs Sup Forums UPDATED 5/17/17 ឴ ឴

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger - twitter.com/vicbergeriv) to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old Barron Trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>writes a song about Sup Forums called "I Am A Cuck": youtube.com/watch?v=tNTjNkD7ifU
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down
>makes this video in response to Sup Forums twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440
>writes yet another song about Sup Forums: timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan
>blocks anyone on twitter who asks him about his divorce or ongoing battle with Sup Forums

-UPDATED 5/17/17-

>sends out tweet calling for the hanging of Donald Trump
>twitter users forward tweet to FBI, Secret Service, and others
>apologizes to his fans
>deletes tweet, says it was a joke, goes into full defense mode calling people names

What's next for Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan
knkx.org/post/meet-seattle-musician-who-wants-make-america-great-again-through-song
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck. How do you go from Sexual Romance to JUST like this?

Yes, we already know. Tim punked your asses out and you're still fucking crying about it. How does it feel knowing a washed up "celebrity" actually rustled your jimmies so bad that you're still fucking whining about it? I'll tell you the exact moment Sup Forums fucking tucked it's tail and ran, it was the video response where he called you faggots out. After that, all you've been doing is crying about how he hurt your feelings and you need someone to protect your precious ego.

Tim-27
Sup Forums-0

wrong!

Thought he was gay with Eric.

Tim "Just Stab My Shit Up" Heidecker

Holy fuck.
And I thought Patton "Really chuckles my cuckle" Oswalt was bad.

There is nothing here for you Tim. Kindly pick up your toys n go. nnngo nnnnnnnn go ngo

Kek it must be so awful to live in your world dude, best of luck to you

Anyone got a screenshot of the tweet he deleted and had to apologise about??

He doesn't even make 150k a year now?
Really rustles my jimmies

LOL can you possibly suck his dick any more faggot? Go fuck a goat

>What's next for Tim Heidecker?
Moving to Sweden and open up a ranch.

Cheers. His apology doesn't sound the least bit sincere, he clearly only deleted it because of all the flack he was receiving. Also, a "bad joke that didn't land right" my arse. He is so unbelievably bitter, it wasn't a joke at all. Such a shame, there was a time he was my ultimate hero, I grew up watching his content. At least we still have Norm I guess.

Oh hi, Tim.
> rustled your jimmies
Damn, it's 2011 again? Been researching how kids talk nowadays on ED?

You're career's over Tim. You've been reduced to trolling a Mongolian throat singing image board for relevancy. Let it go.

hi Tim

Tim, Sam Hyde is currently homeless and living in his car but I'd prefer to be in his position than yours, faggot.

Lanie Morgan?

Funny story.
Unfunny cuck.

hahaahhahahhahahahahahahahaha

what did he mean by this?

Used to love his shit
Could never tell when he was joking or being serious, but he's been in "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING" retard mode since the election.

Hi Tim! How's the boohoos today?

LOL WHAT A GOOFBALL

goofing all day

haha nice goofs

my favourite kind of goofs are pretending to be retarded ha ha

he seems to have some serious psychological issues

Don't be so hard on yourself tim, you're not washed up yet, you're still a highly productive lolcow irl. Keep up the good performance art work.

>suicide
Classing shilling from Time. Patton Oswalt most likely murdered his wife because he knew she resented him for being so short.

Classic* shilling

>writes a song about Sup Forums called "I Am A Cuck
Wtf, I actually liked that song.

I slightly agree with him that fireworks are shit but he seems like a pretentious cunt

Everyone knows he killed her because she was about to discover his father was The Golden State Killer,

>timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan
Finally... an anthem for ethnic Kekistanis

so
funnyyyy

just a goof man,.. just a goof

>BTFO
Ok Tim

I'm still torn on whether or not he's pulling a Joaquin Phoenix, but advocating violence against the president and his supporters in a public forum is just plain stupid.

Heidecker wants Trump's cock

wouldn't that burn slightly?

moar...keep these coming

DNC killed Seth Rich.

You all realize that this is the same Tim that makes tim and Eric's awesome show and on cinema at the cinema right...? He's a comedian that produces some of the most strange and provocative shit and you all are flipping out

how is that even remotely a joke? dude is totally unequiped for real issues, should stick to toilets and pizzas

hes not funny

all an act

Again, the fact that he advocated violence against the president on twitter shows he's becoming unhinged. His behavior is trollish, but even the dumbest troll knows how far they can push things.

Pretty much all of my friends thought Tim & Eric's projects were some of the funniest things ever and I thought it was all retarded garbage. I always gave it a fair chance but just found it all unbelievably stupid, and I've enjoyed "anti-humor" before. Am I alone here?

That story started bad but got really good as it went on.

I guess now he's just missing a cancer diagnosis.

Did he succeed?

I used to be such a HUGE Heidecker fan. No one was a bigger fan than me. He used to be a kaufman-esque comedy genius. Now he's just become an absolutely pathetic soapbox liberal douchebag cuck that really is getting more & more unfunny with everything he does.

Consumer fireworks like ladyfingers and roman candles are shit but high-dollar fireworks displays are awesome.

gronald grumfpsh btfo

Of course, I've been a fan for years. Even seen him live and was going to again this year (but no longer will). At first, when he started tweeting at trump and about politics, it was funny and sounded like a goof, so I didn't think anything of it. Even the stuff he did with Vic early on I enjoyed, despite not completely agreeing with it. But it's clear now, it's not just comedy anymore. Even On Cinema has gone down hill. We will have to see how the new bedtime stories is, hopefully there will be no or little politics involved, but in the meantime his twitter is just a disappointing shit-show.

>vic

what he meant is that he wants donut dormph to experience the thrilling exhilaration that comes from bungie jumping.

Yeah... Shit sucks. He's even more insufferable than Tim now.

aren't Sup Forums faggots doing exactly what people complained about the left doing to comedians? taking all the shit some guy says literally, and trying to drown him with politically correct bullshit so that he can't speak?

he's obviously being ironic in the shit he says, and purposefully saying contentious shit just to point out the hypocrisy of you idiots.

you're all fucking retards.

No comedian is funny anymore faggot. They forfeited actual comedy for "HAHA DOES DERNE TORUMP AN IDIOT? AMIRITE?" bullshit that no one thinks is funny, and is in fact very cringey. We're just letting them know they fucking suck.

peak tim

>Sup Forums faggots doing exactly what people complained about the left
>you're all fucking retards
>donut dormph

The salt is so delicious.

Tim, this is beyond pathetic at this point.

Fucking get a real job already you fucking manchild

That he's an anti American cunt. My mom has had seizures from fireworks, know what she does? Doesn't watch them but doesn't bitch about others enjoying them.

I hope to god that Sam Hyde rises out of the ashes and utterly fucks Tim in his brain.

I wish that Tim turns schizophrenic and starts imagining he's in a padded room like when Mrs. Puff was running away from Spongebob except he kept fucking with her in her nightmare of an existence. I hope that instead, it's Sam Hyde. Sam Hyde's face should be on those padded walls, laughing to himself autistically.

London dates announced. Would go if Tim could do a decent set. His act is burning because of his political views, Neil is always stellar though. What a beast.

Yeah, was thinking of going along 'cause part of me still admires Tim but I don't know if I can bring myself to actually spend money on it.

I just totally lost respect for a lot of people.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that John Roderick (whose podcast I used to listen to) remained pretty high minded. One of the pot-smoking liberal hippies I can respect. Comparatively good interview.
>knkx.org/post/meet-seattle-musician-who-wants-make-america-great-again-through-song

That was a satirical tweet you fucking idiot.

Tim is dumb, but come on.

shampoo is no joke. Used the wrong type when I was young and dick skin ended up blistering and peeling like a terrible sunburn

Stop posting about this loser. There is no Tim heidecker vs Sup Forums. This guy is a loser and I'm pretty sure it's either you, Tim yourself, posting this or one of his team just to get some publicity. This guy used to be funny but he's a loser and this is a slide thread. Sage

The misery is creeping in to overwhelm the smugness.

>aren't Sup Forums faggots doing exactly what people complained about the left doing
you cant use our tactics, WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!

>Implying that it isn't his true intent to masochistically hurt his own manhood because of his male guilt

Why whine about fireworks, a symbolic, unifying, and brief expression of patriotism that happens once a year? Why not whine about gas-powered leaf blowers and hedge trimmers? Now those are fucking annoying and actually terrible for air quality.

It's a Weird Al version of "I Am a Rock" fwiw.

tru

It's a cover of Simon and Garfunkel I am a rock

pedophile comfirmed

>>writes yet another song about Sup Forums: timheidecker.bandcamp.com/track/for-chan
if he only knew he was surrounded and none of us look the way he thinks