www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.org/world-exclusive-curtains-for-comey/
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
npr.org/2017/02/14/515215088/white-house-press-secretary-says-trump-fired-flynn-as-national-security-adviser
youtube.com/watch?v=P_D3zkAkjL0
video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

Comey blew his nose on the White House curtains

I'm just going to say this once and for all.

I used to side by Trump and his campaign, I was enlightened by the community following him and I so heavily regret that.

I see his actions currently and to be honest, they are not of the United States' desires, but of Russia. Mr Trump has single handedly lost all of my respect and I hope for him to be brought to justice for his actions against country.

And for Al Green, I thank you for being a voice in the sea of many, but the one that is alight whilst the others dim. I bless you and hope you a safe life, because we all know that Trump will go after Al for going against him.

GOD'S BLESSING ON THIS WONDERFUL THREAD
AWOO~

fpwp

Lieberman is pretty much an independent but is not "our guy", main reason dems hate him is because he killed the public option for obamacare because he was the 60th vote

the only pro-trump move he made was introducing Betsy DeVos at her Senate confirmation hearing in support of her, but he voted for hillary clinton

no, it's that Lieberman

spectator.org/world-exclusive-curtains-for-comey/

damn right

So who threw Comey under the bus?

the media needs to be held accountable for blatant lies and what's looking to be more and more like treason

If the FBI director works directly under the president, how come Trump can't take full control of the place and order the agents to get to work?

WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE RIGHT

Hannity still 100% convinced about Seth Rich. Good man.

Toppling a president for no reason other than leftists screams is a very sound idea. If you have a business and want to improve your income call your representative today and tell him that!

>powerful nose

>literally joking about murdering members of the press and by extension the whole first amendment
IMPEACH DRUMPF

Does anybody have a can of RAID? I think we got a cockroach infestation again

Already clearly treason

Reckoning when?

Trump is baby man who cry like little girl.
Go get on plane and see daddy bibi baby man.

IMP PEACH NOOOW REEEEE

His punishment must be more severe

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Liebermann is a name out of nowhere. I don't even think he was on anyone's radar.

He would absolutely investigate leakers tho, so I get the appeal for Trump. In that sense Liebermann might be Trump's best choice to drain the swamp.

>Not only perjury, but also felony non-disclosure.

The whole thing doesn't make sense from things we already know

Flynn had been cleared by the FBI as to Muh Ruskies back in January

>nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Trump actually fired Flynn on February 13, for lying to Pence

>npr.org/2017/02/14/515215088/white-house-press-secretary-says-trump-fired-flynn-as-national-security-adviser

So if Trump talked to Comey and asked him to get rid of the investigation, when was that? I think they allege sometime in February, but the FBI investigation was already over 4 days after Trump took office. And Flynn was a goner before the middle of the month.

Trump's campaign is under investigation by the FBI.

The media didn't make that up.

Flynn and Manafort were both subpoenaed.

A grand jury and two sets of Prosecutors are working on this.

Trump admitted firing Comey because of the Russian investigation.

Trump met with the same Russian foreign minister Flynn got caught talking sanctions with.

Putin requested the meeting and Kislyak's presence was kept secret until exposed by the Russian press pictures.

Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation.

Did the MSM make Flynn lie?

Did the MSM put a FISA warrant on Carter Page?

Did the MSM make Sessions recuse himself?

Did the MSM make Paul Manafort accept millions in Russian bribes?

Did the MSM make Roger Stone coordinate with Russian hacker gucifer?

Answer me Trumpfags. Go ahead, call me a shill. Truth will eventually out this orange shit to jail.

>If the FBI director works directly under the president, how come Trump can't take full control of the place and order the agents to get to work?
seperation of powers since FBI is technically under the judiciary (DOJ), executive has the power to appoint/remove and legislative has the power to confirm/indict

If Trump doesn't get Abe to have a S3 announcement put in at the end of the OVA I'll be very upset.

The Art of the Awoo~

(Does anyone have a pic with Awoo on the book?)

WAKE UP YOU SLUT!!!!

It's sedition

anybody from /k/ here?
how's this sound
>Radical Firearms 16" 5.56 M4 Rifle - build on Anderson MFG Lower - with 15" Radical/Primary Arms Exclusive M-LOK Rail
>$499.99
>16" 41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel barrel,

Libel laws would do the trick

>A picture of President Andrew Jackson was clearly visible in the background.
Well Comey is now marked for death.
>powerful nose
Kek

>international billionaire real estate mogul has had business dealings in the biggest country on Earth

really makes you think.

> → →
> → →
> → →

Did Susan Rice and Obama illegally unmask Seth Rich's communications with wikileaks?

We know they did it to Flynn, why wouldnt they do it to Seth?

SCOTT ADAMS IS BLESSED

>pic related

This is a coup.

We need to combat the onslaught by the (((media))). It seems Trump is increasing isolated. Isolation is his kryptonite.

Its been said a few times by different surrogates that Trump relies heavily on supporters feedback --thats why hes still doing rallies. I think Roger Stone said he even listens to the public White House line though that could be trolling. With the (((polls))) and (((talking heads))) creating the image that Trump is unpopular we need to combat this narrative.

Trump is basically a God in terms of will/balls, but he needs to know that WE still support him.

I propose we start a letter writing campaign. Not email. Not twitter. Actual paper letters sent through the mail with stamps and a short message of support. Before you send it, take a picture of the letter/envelope and post THAT to social media.

Imagine the image of sacks of letters arriving. Imagine what Scavino could do with that. Imagine what those charlatan e-celebs could do with that. Imagine the combination of the hashtag and the physical letters. You cant memory-hole physical paper.

Im going to write a short letter of support once a week, every week, for 8 fucking years.

We memed this guy into the White House, now we have to keep him there.

>President Donald J. Trump
>The White House
>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
>Washington, DC 20500

They say that like it's a bad thing

KO

Ah ah ah Awoo !!!!!!

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI-LAN

GUYS

>BREAKING NEWS: White House Reveals FBI Director Candidates
>The candidates are former Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, FBI veteran Richard McFeely, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and Independent politician Joe Lieberman.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_D3zkAkjL0

McCain is just angry that he never got an apology from Trump for calling him a bad POW and loves to make his life hell but never wanted to go that far.

It's never a bad time to buy an AR

S O O N

Let them strike first, then we strike back. Let them poke the dragon

Nice, now get a good red dot for it.

So lets get this straight
>Trump and Comey meet
>Trump told him to stop investigating Flynn
>Comey then does not disclose this fact to congress
>Under oath, denies Trump pushed him to do anything, and the case was ok, thus committing perjury
Ok, so either Comey just really likes federal prison, or the ((Anonymous)) memo is not true

Lieberman is a huge curveball, he would be able to make it through the senate. Only question is what his working relationship would be with trump since he didn't vote for him, but did publicly support one of his cabinet appointments

strange and unexpected choice

Purposefully brainwashing people with the intent to destroy the country. Already incited riots and violence. I see no problem here. First Amendment is safe. ((MSM)) is not

Awoooooo

the media made all that up, now go back

>>>/lebbit/

>Trump Hotel partner
Guess it's time to check on Joe's every single business partner, including Comcast/NBC if they have any contact with the evil Russian empire.

Oh god that shit is hilarious

for your right to be white

What happened to Kellyanne and pic related?

Hey guys whatsup

Have returned to my shitter combat-station for the first time in six weeks and it feels damn good

Can the current level of escalation even ascend without hitting civil war levels? It feels like pussy tape all over again

>Truth will eventually out
when the truth comes out all this retarded bullshit will go away, but then they'll make up new shit from "sources" and investigate that shit

There's a thread right now about this video almost full but I'd like to talk about it. Video is about 7 minutes long but you can skip to the last 30 seconds if you want to feel the frightening.

video.foxnews.com/v/5437024573001/?#sp=show-clips

Basically:
>Gowdy has said to Comey that the FBI wasn't "the FBI he knew"
>But in this video suddenly Gowdy is behind Comey all the way
>"History will be a lot kinder to Comey than to the Democrats" suggesting that the Democrats will be on the wrong side of history in the future.
Most likely Gowdy now supports Comey's actions because Gowdy knows what's really happening behind the curtains.

What does /ptg/ think of this? I think it suggest pawns are being moved as we speak to take down Hillary and her goons

It's already here. Here to end the borrowed time they've all been living on.

Sadness consumes me now.

They think that everyone has the memory of a goldfish, since their viewers/readers generally do.

This man is too incompetent to get any part of his agenda through

>implying that that press don't deserve to be lynched

Good, let them hammer it. When Seth Rich Starts getting thru to the normie sphere, they will start waking up

>Boogergate confirmed.

Katrina was offered Sarah Huckabee's job as Spicer's deputy but she declined. She wanted either Press Secretary or to go private sector.

This has been so hard for so many people HAHAHAHA

So what is the illegal crime being committed here?

Sean Hannity just said a trump impeachment was possible

here;s link to the thread about it btw (almost full tho)

>McFeely
Is...is he /ourguy/?

If they don't unveil gundams soon and occasionally use them for building infrastructure I'll be very upset

the dude built a hotel in Moscow during the Soviet era, who fucking cares?

>Radical Firearms
It's out of spec shit.
>Anderson
It's also out of spec shit.
>41v50 Chrome moly
It's shit.

If you're going to go basic as fuck and buy assembled shit get one of the Aero carbines set up without a grip, stock, or rail and pick what you want.

I know Anderson has a good name, but what about Radical Firearms?
the price looks too good

Kellyanne still serves as Counselor to the President, although she has been low profile as of recently only making occasional media appearences.

Katrina Pierson was offered the position of Deputy Press Secretary (which Sarah Huckabee Sanders got) and declined the position, she works for an outside PAC (America First Policies)

>Also, support for the FBI Femanon claims yesterday.
Do you have a screencap?

>being drown out
>envy of world

>POWs that need presidential pardons are "good POWs"
I see.

There would literally be shots fired.

What a fucking animal this Comey cocksucker is.

Sounds god awful

In the context of the movie, what the fuck does "you're a big guy
"For you" actually mean? It's such a weird thing to say.

No fucking way Trump would hire THAT Lieberman for the FBI.

JUST IN, TRUMP WALKED BY A RUSKIE 4 YEARS AGO

If Trump passes the RAISE act will we stay white majority? This chart worries me, we really do need limit immigration.

ARs are like legos. If your upper sucks, replace it later.

was or is?

It probably is if dems play their cards right,
Trump should of said nothing about Flynn, fucking retarded move. He thinks way too emotional.

>>The candidates are former Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating
Can any Oklahoma Anons here tell us about him?
>FBI veteran Richard McFeely
Who?
>McFeely
Can he feel it?

>explain baneposting
>being this new
do not inform the shill

The red hats were not a mistake

it would be extremely painful

Can someone post the various level of almond activating picture that goes something like "There good guys and bad guys in WW2; There were no good guys or bad guys in WW2; There were good guys and bad guys in WW2"

>no Gowdy or Clarke

One of Trump's former hotel construction partners was partially financed by a Russia real estate finance firm in the building of a hotel unaffiliated to Trump. Unsure whether that's illegal.

IMPEACH