America is the only developed nation without free healthcare

Why are Americans on Sup Forums against free healthcare?

Are you all rich top 1%ers or are you just middle class cuckolds to the rich?

America spends that much on military so we can protect all these shithole nations.

Also America has 320 million people in it. Countries such as Canada with a small population (smaller population than California for fucks sake) can easily afford it since you don't have to pay to protect the rest of the world/have a 10th of the US population.

Basically universal healthcare would be nice. Though a pipedream unless you're okay with a large portion of the world not being backed by US military force.

you try having "free" healthcare with as many welfare leeches and fatasses as we have while paying for the entire western world's defense, leaf.

Yeah because it is the government's job to wipe your ass like your mother.

((defense))

>free

range ban NOW

No such think as 'free' healthcare. Someone has to pay for it.

(((protect)))

""""""free"""""""" healthcare

1) Niggers
2) Fatasses

You make the same shitty thread every day and get it archived after only 4 replies good job.

Sage

We should be spending $1 Trillion on our military
Wtf government

We don't want you to defend us get your bases out of our country and out of Alaska as well.

We spend literally double our military budget on healthcare already. We're simply charged triple what Europeans are charged because somebody has to foot the bill for technological advancement. US produces 40% of the world's medical research.

We keep you all afloat and you laugh at us from your 70 year mortgage commieblocks.

Yes FREE the rich pay for it not me and you.

I don't want to burden the healthcare system with people who make bad decisions and having taxpayers bail them out

if it was my call, gladly.

I've always wondered why people like to ignore all these points.

"Hey, my nation of 30 million can do it, why can't your nation of over 300 million and far more responsibilities in the world manage?!"

Size matters. If we did anything like that, it'd have to be state by state to be effective and not a complete disaster. That's not even getting into the money problems with hospitals way overcharging for things when the government is paying.

is that way.
>so we can protect all these shithole nations.
Fuck you are retarded.

1. It's not free.

2. It promotes dsygenics.

3. It destroys the relationship between the old and the young.

4. It's more expensive than free market healthcare.

5. It's lower quality than free market healthcare.

6. It makes people less independent.

2% of my paycheck goes to "free" healthcare you doublenigger

Would you rather pay 40k for a broken arm?

Nice meme. Some of the biggest military spending countries are in Europe.

>USA produces 40% of research
Source? I know that even Cuba, a poor island nation, contributes a lot to medical research.

Your life isnt worth saving if you can't afford healthcare.

>dysgenics
Epic meme.
>more expensive and lower quality
Studies on healthcare in OECD countries show the exact opposite. American healthcare costs more, has longer wait times, and is of lower quality on average than healthcare in the rest of the developed world.

Le epic edgy post XD.
Spoken like an actual sociopath.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

sage

U.S. isn't free market healthcare, dumbass.

>implying you didn't just get here