She's free

She's free.

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.fi/license/623652970
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>She

>she

7 years in solitary is more than enough for what he leaked.

Now watch all of the gender-confused break the law so that while they're in jail our tax dollars will fund their "gender reassignment" surgery.

He should have been given a medal for exposing the behaviour of americucks

what did he leak and why did he become a tranny?

Last seen heading straight back to MORDOR

I he going to do the media circuit?

mental illness

A video of an AH-64 shooting a terrorist with a RPG.

>She

>yfw she starts showing up in trap threads on Sup Forums

Manufactured outrage
>OMG people are dieing in a warzone! Oh the hunanity!

Good! I'm happy of that. Finally someone can execute the tranny traitor, call it a hate crime and close the case ASAP

This leaf gets it. Only he will kill himself. Same difference.

>Shit

No

>It

is that really all?

He. Appreciate the leaks but definitely a sign of moral decay.

*he

She is a true American heroine. The leaking of the Collateral Murder video showed the disgrace of USA military actions and her bravery for exposing it.

OK, call me crazy, but I always had this idea that MAYBE he was a actually a good guy who did good by leaking that information (I'm honestly not sure what he leaked), AND THEN, in an effort to de-legitimatize him, the US government force-pumped him full of female hormones and brainwashed his poor little white ass into a semi-trans psychological wreck?

I mean, it just seem so convenient to me.

id believe it

I think there were two other terrorists in a van.

God damn it, she's so ugly.

>she

ain't no
SETH RICH

British genetics

manning outsmarted his captors by taking advantage of the whole lgbt/tranny activism scene.

all i've learned from this is that if im ever in prison, im going to beg for a sex change the whole time just to fuck with the administration there. they'll get tired of the extra expenses and just let you out.

What a qt. I'm going to splurge in her tight little anus.

Jesus Christ, why would she even make a picture like this?

Is this a fake? This must be a fake.
>that bulging mound of unshaven slag pubes

a male on his 20's decides that he wants to transition JUST as he gets sent to prison for leaking information about arguably the strongest nation in the planet ? Sounds like bullshit to me

It was either forced on him OR he ( maybe following advice of his lawyer ) started transitioning in hopes that it would mean softer punishment inside jail

I didn't know the Hunchback of notre dame was British , also didn't know he wore tighty whiteies

Go buy him one then

take pics and post em here

gettyimages.fi/license/623652970

Not fake.

Helicopter footage of terrorists and civilians dying and the military trying to cover it up. Manning was discovered to be a problem soldier but his unit still gave him access to secret shit and he leaked it all to Wikileaks. Once people found out about his selfish and sick history, he became transgender and used it to his advantage.

Do it. If he wants to be a woman, he should learn to take dick like a woman.