The importance of the Seth Rich situation and questions we need to be asking

No reasonable person would deny that the people surrounding the Clintons have a habit of dying…mysteriously. Seth is no different. In 1998 when Vince Foster “committed suicide” more than half of people with an opinion of the situation felt the government was covering something up. (wnd.com/1998/02/3198/) It seems as though in the case of Vince Foster justice will never be served, but for Seth, we can do something about it. Seth Rich being the DNC email leaker rips apart the entire Russia narrative, which has been so hysterically pushed since Trump was elected.
Instead of screaming “CLINTON/PODESTA HAD RICH KILLED” we need to start asking questions.
>Can we trust the Rich Family spokesman Brad Bauman?
>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation? (twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/864541738878328832)
>Police reports show Seth was still alive when EMS responded, what did he say?
>Where is the body camera footage from the police that were there?
>What is the HRC connection to Officer Robinson who responded to the scene of the crime?
>Why was Joe Capone (owner of the bar Seth left in an unusual state before he was murdered) in the White House days before Seth’s death?
>Were SEIU (DNCs biggest donor) nurses treating Seth upon arrival?
>Where is the laptop of Seth Rich?
Anyone with more questions to add/additional info please reply. We need big journalists asking these questions/raising awareness.
Megathread
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
Message from Seth’s parents
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
doh.dc.gov/node/118872
heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping. To the top. Put this above the bait and shill threads.

Fucking bump

The recent rehashing of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was based on a fake news report from fox news. This was done as a coordinated effort by the right-wing media to distract from President Trump's growing incompetencies and efforts to impeach.

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run

we're in the real shit now.

Bump

We need to find the death certificate. That will have the hospital. If not the hospital it will have the doc. From there can find the hospital.

Seth would have gone to a trauma center, level one or two.

ER trauma nurses, ER techs, CT techs, respiratory therapy would all interact or have a chance to interact. Look for ones involved in the union or with union positions. Docs too could know, but docs dont push meds, nurses do. A little too much fentanyl, or heparin instead of a saline flush, or a pulled back ET tube, or a vent with alarms off can all kill quickly and silently.

Nurses that are registry or travel nurses, same with CT and RT are suspect as well. Staff with history of admission to drug rehab, or drug related convictions or citations are suspect and in a position to kill and disappear.

Look at all this shit. Which registry does the hospital use, what registry staff was at the hospital that day. What could they access

Here some stuff CODEFAG dug up last night.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth was seen alive was in a private room of the white house 6 days prior to his death.

→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #

Please have your bump.

The biggest question of them all is how did the democrats find out Seth Rich was the leaker?

Did Susan Rice and Obama unmask his communications with Wikileaks?

Good question

Would Assange be able to confirm Rich as the leaker at the family's request? Is such a thing even possible?

Five eyes. They just got it from one of the other 4.

the question is will he?

Assange doesn't like Trump, and I doubt the President would use Wikileaks as his source. It'd be like using a Washington Post article to impeach Blumpf, fruitless

bump for justice

He possibly could but everyone who has touched it has died. Assange has family.

That will be what brings it down

If Seth Rich was unmasked that implicates them in conspiracy to commit murder

Bump

Bump for Seth Rich. These fuckers will go down.

Seth's killer had a silver gun, according to the report

revolver or semi automatic?

I havent seen it stated beyond just silver gun, but there was fuckery around Foster's silver family gun, that much is documented

Have not been browsing Sup Forums lately, can someone please fill me in on what is going on?

b

Seth Rich was murdered. PI goes to fox and says DCPD/FBI have stand down order on case. Claims he has source saying Seth's computer has contact with Wikileaks. Kim dot com confirms Seth was DNC leaker. Brad Bauman, DNC crisis spokesman for Rich family says PI is full of shit in Buzzfeed article. Sup Forums is now trying to dig deeper into the scene of the crime bc of inconsistencies in police report.

Ah so now basically it's a matter of time before collective autism strikes and we figure out the actual truth.

Let the rabbit hole begin.

Yup, lots of different avenues being taken right now, codefag had some good shit last night. see

It takes $20 to get LeQuandra off her ass and send you a copy of the death cert. I have no idea how long it would take.

doh.dc.gov/node/118872

IT'S HAPPENING

Can someone give me a quick rundown on CODEFAG? I'm out of the loop on this dude.

Dont know much about them but they were investigating ties to that Capone dude who owned the bar Seth left before he died. Capone was in the White House days before Seth's murder.

Here some stuff CODEFAG dug up last night.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth was seen alive was in a private room of the white house 6 days prior to his death.

→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #

>Why was Brad Bauman LOLing on Twitter about the situation?

That post shows he has something to hide, and he's confident he'll succeed in that. Which means there is information to gather.

you're not even trying

>shot in the back
>Robbery
I don't think people gave this as much thought as they should have.

bump

why are we to trust Bauman?
heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/

Person who doesn't into politics here.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of a deal is this?

10 if we can prove it.
Blows apart entire Russia narrative.

Question for my burger friends, is the DNC the democrat party or is it some extension/wing of the party?

Thanks. What I mean is, what is CODEFAG's history here? What else has he worked on, does he work for some agency, etc?

The Democratic Party.

It's Hillary's party. So, yes left leaning party.
Republican party = right leaning
Democratic party = left leaning.

bump

Bump for justice

codefag went to deep

bump

What's the connection between Joe Capone and Palmieri, Mook, Podesta, Clinton?

bumping this

LETS FIND OUT!
TY

Seth Rich Bump. Hopefully smarter anons than me will do some good here. Don't let these threads get slid away by shill, make meme magic happen

bump

bump

bump and dig!! bodycam footage, hospital, documents. Phone call records?

bump

exactly! we need more questions answered and less accusations. lots of digging to be done.

This is important have a free bump

bump

Bump

Bump for Seth

It's #FakeNews, goy.

Tweet talking points to journalists
Email talking points to journalists
Now isn't the time to accuse people
Now is the time to uncover the truth

DIGITS OF TRUTH

This is the thing we need to prove. Seth Rich was unmasked

any new developments?

Hey look, an obvious imposter who doesn't know that calling something a conspiracy theory is bulverism, and we are immune to it. Must be a kike

Kek has confirmed the Rice unmasked Seth Rich for talking to Assange and illegally leaked the info to Skippy and the rest of team Clinton

bmp

[Post for Sup Forums thread 125773324]

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this Seth Rich bullshit is nothing substantial.

Log out of your Sup Forums accounts and get some sleep!

bumppp

I know you're a shill. You know you're a shill. Think about you life choices kid. Get a glass of water & go to bed.

You guys are terrible at this. The only way you can fit in here is if you are based in agency, and you can't do that while lying. This means you can never win. The more you post, the stronger we get.

The shilling is fucking insane. It hasn't been anywhere NEAR this bad since the election. You know we've struck something huge here when the shills are out in such force. Not to mention the entirety of Sup Forums being shut down after shilling attempts failed, as a last-ditch effort to defuse us.

>CNN
But I paid $20 for my Sup Forums Gold Membership. I'm not just going to log out because some newfriend tells me to.

thats bc trump has fucked up so badly we're all here to find out how the cucks still support him

fuck yeah we own your mind now get out of here goyfag

>false flagging this hard

Who did the unmasking of Seth Rich? Who ordered it? Why?

The five Ws
What
When
Where
Who
Why

Someone said Seth seemed drunk when he left the bar that night and everyone who knows him says they have never seen that. So-was he drugged at the bar? Are there cameras probably not anymore. That would prove premeditation. he was drugged so they could take him down. Neighbours afraid to really come forward said they saw two big black cars with blacked out windows in the neighbourhood that night. government vehicles???

Another question to add to the list, why the hell is there a DNC spokesman still speaking on the behalf of Seth Rich?

Why hasn't his parents come out yet?

>The recent rehashing of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was based on a fake news report from fox news
No it wasn't. It was an inaccurate news report on Fox 5, a DC-based local news affiliated with the network fox. Not the unrelated national news channel, Fox News. If you think they're the same thing you are a fucking retarded. Local Fox networks had their own local news before Fox News existed. In some cases before they were affiliated with the Fox television network. The inaccuracy was that Wheeler himself was the source of the Wikileaks connection. Wheeler was told that information by fox 5. Fox News, the unrelated national news channel, reported that an anonomous federal investigator confirmed that Rich was in communication with the guy who died of "lung cancer" at Wikileaks. They said they have multiple sources confirming this (but have not said who those sources are). People assumed Wheeler was one and that was inaccurate but Wheeler said what was presented to him was credible enough for him to believe. You can believe whatever you want I suppose.

bump to top

bump
u
m
p

Bump for Seth.
You guys do not understand how important this is.

Also, the parents had previously THANKED the online community for looking into their son's murder. The only info we have about the family being "against this" is from Bauman, the literal DNC Crisis PR consultant. It's all bullshit.

The invitation to WH gives some weight to that as well as it makes the barkeep connection "conspiracy theoryish", i.e. if the wh connection 'theory' is pushed in media then they can dismiss the whole murder "theory" completely in the public eye.
Even if it was relevant it's probably not the way to go considering pizzagate and how pizzagrinch is still doing fine.

bump

Make docu's for Jewtube. Make posters. Make good slogans for people to yell at demonstrations. Make standard letters so it can be send to the senators.

Make something that people can't go around and avoid!!

bump

Digits of Truth. And yeah I'm not going to trust anything a DNC crisis management spokesman says. Plus he's smug as shit on twitter (see original post)
Yeah we need to raise awareness. Compare to Vince Foster murder to gain maximum support from boomers on cuckbook

bump