NOT obstruction under the Obama precedent

Another narrative shot down
nationalreview.com/article/447710/donald-trump-obstruction-justice-james-comey-russia

faggotshills

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/447662/donald-trump-russia-obstruction-justice-charged
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl18f2fVJg
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, ain't no such thing as obstruction of justice in a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION
nationalreview.com/article/447662/donald-trump-russia-obstruction-justice-charged

>That may have been inappropriate under the circumstances, but it was not corrupt. Comey surely found it awkward, but he clearly did not perceive it as obstruction. The former director is a highly experienced and meritoriously decorated former prosecutor and investigator. He knows what obstruction of justice is. And the Jim Comey I’ve known for 30 years would not stand for political interference in law enforcement. If he had understood Trump’s remarks as a directive or, worse, a threat, he would have resigned.

a bump for you hueman

Oh look Trump overcame another scandal the media,establishment and left threw at him who would have thought.

you're better off posting this in a more active thread desu

Sorry sweety but you cant just cry obama every time Drumpf does treason honey

this is for 2018

they have no intentions of impeaching anyone, they just want to keep this shit up until 2018 so they come back from their worst loss in 100 fucking years.

hmm now that is interesting

All this complete nonsense is over a memo nobody has seen. The author of the NYT piece said in the article it was read to him. Then he goes on NBC and says, well someone who saw the memo told me what was in it.

Even if the memo exists, Flynn was cleared by the FBI in Jan and the alleged memo is from mid Feb, Comey was also asked to testify in front of Congress yesterday and refused to do so.

This whole thing is yet another media creation designed to make you think the President isn't fit to govern. This is an attack on the President like we've never seen and there is no basis for it. These people need to be destroyed.

How many times has Trump said it, if you hit me, I'm going to hit you back 10 times harder. It's coming people. He's going to hit back and it's going to be glorious.

Krav maga sucks.

>The author of the NYT piece said in the article it was read to him.
that's just for plausible deniability

I bet this cunt has nothing

>asked to testify in front of Congress yesterday and refused to do so
what a fucking hack. He can't just deny it. Subpoena this fagg

fake news
drumfy is getting impeached
can't wait to mine Sup Forums for salt and post it on reddit for my followers

there are no followers in reddit

You have to go back

it's obvious you don't use reddit

THANKS OBAMA

>your boss asks you to drop an investigation
>don't
>get fired
>it's ok because he didn't threaten him
>His firing wasn't related at all
Are Trumpcucks losing touch with reality? It's not healthy lying to yourselves this much

Turkish Scum Brutally Assault Americans At Embassy in Washington DC Today
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtl18f2fVJg
I don't see why foreigners who attack Americans on OUR SOIL should not be executed on the spot. No judge no jury.

Unfortunately a suggestion that there was no case is a long way from directly asking someone to close a case.

this is like when the Democrats thought that Trump joking about the DNC emails constituted treason
they don't seem to have any idea of legal definitions

So did Comey LIE UNDER OATH?
Huh, shill?
found the plebittor raiders

From Neocon Review of all places. I'm genuinely shocked.

keep bumping and spreading the truth.

Also remember: NO COLLUSION
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU
pastebin.com/FsvU4SuU

bump

Bump for justice for Seth Rich

witnessed

who the fuck is brad

DONT LET IT SLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

UDLIMBIDED WIBBING :DDD

"Spokesperson" for Seth Rich's parents who put in a statement for them that they don't believe their son is murdered. He has plenty of connections to the DNC and is believed to be covering up their true feelings on the matter.

Up

fucking democrats

why can't they just commit sudoku?

BUMP

This is all just a distraction from the Seth Rich killing

Still mad about that western wall thing, huh?

took 5 seconds to google

mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

How fucking retarded are you that you didn't know national review was right wing?

They were nevertrump central you newfag
>>r/newfag

bump

If they keep this up, I'm never voting democrat again

Why does the media keep failing so hard?

How many utter meltdowns have they had over Trump (Mexican rapists; Muslim ban; Access Hollywood tape; etc.) that have produced jack all?

It's another 1 day long scandal. I wonder what Thursday and Friday will bring

Lets hope more people think like this

This shit is insane. The media and deep state colluding to bring down Trump. Obama himself was talking about impeachment even before Trump was in office