Happening - London banker beaten in Bulgaria

dnes.dir.bg/news/agresia-finansist-nigerietz-25776772?nt=4

[translating as is from the news site, pay attention to the nationality, English sauce at the end]

>a London banker severely beat up at the centre of Sofia
>the Nigerian man was beat up near one of the monuments
>he was most probably attacked because of his skin colour

>"I was walking around the city, sightseeing
>someone attacked me near the monument, punched me hard in the face
>when I came to I was seeing a blur
>I asked him why did you hit me, but he did not respond
>a second man appeared and pulled out a small pocket knife
>I decided to run away" - says Okon Anyanihi

>he then tried to take a cab to the nearest hospital

>"I asked the can driver to take me to the nearest hospital, because I was bleeding
>he ignored me, he didn't even roll down the window
>he just shook his head
>I continued asking for a hospital and at the end he dismissively waved in a direction"

>the Nigerian man reached a hospital on foot where he got his wounds cleaned
>he then went to the nearest police department

>"when I reached the police no one helped me
>I waited outside the building for one and a half hours
>I was so disappointed" - Okon said

Now for the Soros sponsored news site (yes we have those here):

sofiaglobe.com/2017/05/15/possible-hate-crime-in-sofia-tourist-beaten-in-broad-daylight/

>There are several aspects which point towards a hate crime: Okon Enyenihi is a black person. It would not be the first time that dark-skinned visitors get beaten up by racists in Sofia. Also it is no secret that xenophobia and racism are widespread in Bulgaria. The latter targets refugees, but also musicians, members of certain minorities, and obviously tourists like Enyenihi.

Other urls found in this thread:

btvnovinite.bg/article/bulgaria/napadnaha-chuzhdenec-v-centara-na-sofija.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vWLNw4Y1NlY
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics
thesun.co.uk/news/2433080/berlin-metro-station-attack-cctv-video-bulgarian-man-arrested/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is the dumbest shit ive read all week

thanks for the bump senpai

>Okon Anyanihi

That thing is about as British as Colgate.

See, all this shit could have been avoided had he stayed in niggerland

quintessentially British

my favorite thing about this entire story is it reads like something out of the Twilight Zone. Everyone just ignores him. It turns out He was a ghost!

way to fucking behave you mongoloid bulgars. Fucking christ, at least make sure the people youre beating actually deserve it

A Nigerian nigger roleplaying a Brit who prolly wanted some blond poon and was staring at our girls is not a reason enough?

based

Major problems I'm seeing with the picture figuratively and literally are:

- The only picture I could find of the incident was the one with the blurred out blood, what a coincidence

- If you go to the website below and scroll down a bit you can see a video. Skip to about -1:09 and you can see the nigger vlogging. The interesting part, is that this video along with the source picture also seems to be only available to the (((btv))) news agency which just so happens to be left leaning

Video in question: btvnovinite.bg/article/bulgaria/napadnaha-chuzhdenec-v-centara-na-sofija.html

- The fact that according to the nigger's story, everyone in bulgaria wants to only discriminate and hate him based on his color, which is true for gypsies and shitskin refugee immigrants.

However, he says he was here for a vacation and while there might be a chance someone would want to fight him, I doubt he would get beat up if he didn't chip out like his fellow primates.

But to say the whole country, including the police and the hospital employees which is to say they are willing to risk their jobs in the already PC culture, are against him is fucking retarded

This whole thing reeks of a ploy to make us more (((tolerable))) and (((accepting)))

He's an obvious shill, don't reply to him

BASED Bulgaria

Love my fatherland.

That man is more British than you ever will be, you fucking Eastern European gypsy scum.

Indeed. There has been a big push in recent months for more (((tolerance))), but I don't see it having any success.

There were a couple of Syrians the other day shilling for more migrant support.

Fuck off

Just by reading the rundown it pretty easy to know this is fake story. Then you realize these stories are everywhere and happen all the time.

Oh boo hoo go give more of your paycheck to Shaneequa and her 7 crack babies if you love niggers so much.

HELLO ACHMED

Take more nigger cock in your bum Ahmed.

Muhammed, no one cares what you think,

I'm white fucktards. Just because I'm not a racist Nazi piece of shit like you doesn't mean I don't love my country.

Unlike you twats though, anyone can be British so long as they believe in British culture, are loyal to Britain above all and are Christian. If you don't like that, you can fuck right off.

Now fuck off you Bulgarian gypsy cunts.

People are tired of foreigners being forced upon them. If they knew he was a foreigner banker they would probably like it even less.

Yes, and wasn't there something about the CIA interfering in Estonia, with "refugee" propaganda, and the Soros shit going on in Hungary? It seems like they've decided you Eastern Europeans don't share our "values" enough. Don't let them win, it's bad enough that we've fallen so far.

> anyone can be British so long as they believe in British culture
Non-whites are incapable of fully integrating as a matter of fact.

My tri_ps of truth confirm, white nationalists BTFO
Read this cunt

t. Tyrone

Also he is more black than we ever will be.
That is reason why he get ass kicked.

Do you see what hapen to your black ass in eastern europ? Hope all nigs will get memo.

All the time AT THE SAME TIME. I wonder (((who))) could be behind that

>anyone can be British

fucking kys

t. Muhamletpatahbad

>London banker

WE WUZ BRITISH AND SHIETH

hi the_donald

Ironically these "Mongoloids" did more for White race than Amerifats ever did

youtube.com/watch?v=vWLNw4Y1NlY

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITTISH

>mfw I support nationalists because I want every country to preserve its culture and people
>Mfw I enjoy visiting different countries to experience just that, not some bland multicultural melting pot
>mfw I cant have both now
I just wanted to visit your country and spend euros over there guys :(

That attitude worked so great for the United States. The 1965 Immigration Act was the best thing ever.

Your kids and grandkids will grow up in a totally different country with your permissiveness. Your people will be replaced and ironically they won't be as tolerant as you. Bulgarians had to deal with Muslim occupation for centuries, they know the threat.

The British are an ethnic group. Nigerians are not British, they are Nigerians. Turks in Bulgaria are Turks, not Bulgarian. Mexicans in America are not American, they are Mexican. They might live on the land, but they are not truly not your people. You are being invaded and brainwashed. Churchill would roll in his grave.

Hi Abdul there is this great site for you it's called Reddit I think you would really fit in there with your le Kekistani xD brothers

We sure are retarded and Sofia is 78% scum, but the "muh racism, muh xenophobia" shit gets to me more than those ultras beating the nigger up.

I am more embarrassed of our media than of our skinheads, whom I despise.

No one is going to touch you if you behave. You are white anyway.

We have 15 million tourists every year, we love tourists who behave.

What we don't want are muslims coming for gibs. Zero tolerance there.

We live in turbulent times. If i visited Brazil in the middle of a civil war and got kidnapped, i would blame myself for stepping into a conflict area. If i visited Brazil when everything is calm... ish, i would blame Brazil if i got beheaded by moderate cartelmembers.

So this was a black on black crime?, sage.

Yup. The difference between a a Bulgarian and a Bulgarian citizen. Anyone can get citizenship not everyone can have the genes fo the ethnicity.

Anyone except for fucking Bulgarian gypsies like you. Cunts like you were the reason why people voted to leave the EU. We are sick of Eastern European twats like you thinking you own the place.

I can tell you why this happened, in case you don't know. Bulgaria is currently taking the most refugees.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Asylum_statistics
>Only in three EU Member States were more than half of final asylum decisions in 2016 positive: Bulgaria (65 %), the Netherlands (58 %) and the United Kingdom (52 %).

Notice that Germany doesn't takes any more refugees, they get regular migrants.

BASED BULGARIANS
A
S
E
D

>he actually believes a negroid waste of cum can be British
Go back home to your armpit shithole, Mdungu Bananundu.

Well shit, you should thank the estern euros then for the Brexit.

You understand that the ones who call themselves Bulgarian are just gypsies coming to beg and steal using their EU passports, right?

The actual Bulgarians stay here.

haha eastern europe is a shithole. the fuck is a banker from the west doing there without paying the locals in wheat for protection.

it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true, bulgaria is a shit hole. bulgaria is the kind of country where you can be bleeding out dying and you call emergency services just for them to say "sorry we have no ambulances, you'll just have to die"

id much rather have a have a nigger family live next to me than bulgarians desu

Sounds like some Nazi bollocks. Yeah, right, some Bulgarian gypsy a million miles away from you has way more in common with you than the black bloke who was born and raised down the street corner. Fuck off

t. niggers

>4 seconds apart
>opposite side of the world
>both calling bulgaria a shithole
Must be true

>banker
Yeah. Nope. Just because he has a bank account doesn't make him a banker.

You need a bank account to get your welfare money these days.

London bankers should be beaten in London.

Yeah, but those asylum decisions were around 2000 (two thousand) not 200 000 or millions.

Very misleading statistic.

We have very few migrants here since we don;t have gibs. We even got scolded by the faggot EU shill who is responsible for migration, pic related/

True, Dimitar. Gypsies never identify themselves as Bulgarians until they move abroad. Turks are not nearly as bad as gypsies, but they still hold on to their identity, the same way we did for 500 years.

Westerners have yet to learn the lesson it took us 500 years to learn.

Your identity is the only thing that keeps a nation a nation. If it wasn't for our religion or culture, there's a 100% chance we would be speaking Turkish right now.

Don't buy into the civic nationalism line of bullshit.

Just a spook.

kek, blame some hungarian billionaire that you acted like thugs

Fuck off cuck trash.

Nignog enricher got BTFO, good. Fuck Soros.

Just an fyi, this happens every day in bulgaria. eastern europe is almost as savage as the middle east/africa.
thesun.co.uk/news/2433080/berlin-metro-station-attack-cctv-video-bulgarian-man-arrested/

Interesting. I was not aware of this. I was under the impression that we were the ones blocking them from coming into the eu and they had to go around us due to the poor tolerance we have towards them. Looks like I need to pay more attention to recent news

>banker
>beaten
I dont see a problem.

I used to hate USA for breaking away from Majesties anus but now that I see all these retarded Anglos and Quisentally Britfags and Aussie shitposters I'm glad 1776 happened and I'm glad UK has a Pakistani Mayor of London

Remember, get a life big that knife

that's a gypsy kek

SILLY NIGGER GOY YOUR JOB IS TO FUCK WHITE WOMEN AND MAKE RAP MUSIC LEAVE THE BANKING TO US *uses jewjitsu on the nigger*

Psychologically, yes. You're less likely to feel empathy for a black person born just down the block from you than a Bulgarian in Bulgaria you'll never meet and doesn't speak English.

*screeches in moroccan*

It's very misleading. It shows the percentage of approved ones without citing the number of requests.

60% of 2000 is nothing
40% of 2 000 000 on the other hand...

You have to go back, Radu, Leave a civilised country like Holland for civilised people.

Notice the skin colour of the gentleman. Don't get me wrong, we're not as soft as you limey cunts, but we're usually not that bad.

i stayed at the grand hotel sofia, it's where celebs stay when they are filming in Bulgaria. the looped a video talking about the hotel and the chick mentioned morgan freeeman and his unique requirements

t.Muhammad Al Londostani

I'm black and my fiancé is half Polish half German, she said: never go in eastern Europe, period.

>he just shook his head
>he ignored me
>no one helped me
>disappointed
Sounds like a burger talking about his vacation in paris

Ha ha, great hate crime. Well beaten, my friend.

That guy is lucky he survived. There's a reason why EE countries are 100% white you dumb niggers.

Because you're 100000% not Algerian? Unlike you, i'm allowed to travel to other european countries. I know what your people have done to the great red light district.

Colgate actually was English, kek.

if there was a news story for every time a white person was assaulted by a nigger for being white, it would create a stack of articles that would reach beyond the sun 7 times

in that context, this is certainly not newsworthy at all

He is a nigger, shitting up Bulgaria

>Algerian

There are no Algerians in Netherlands, only in France you retarded Bongoman

Looks like you need to stay away from red light district all that weed is messing with your head

Drink bier instead

I hope you will get rid of the gypsys soon.

I was on Golden Sands in Bulgaria and a fucking Gypsy woman asked me for money.

She wanted fucking 10 Leva (5€) from me!

That's fucking ridiculous,even our beggars here in Germany only ask for 1€ and not for 5€.

I gave her nothing of course.

Into the gas it goes.

why is the blood pixelated? is that some EU fucking law

Around gypsy beggars never relax!

Probs some dindu from East London here for one of them fucking stag dos. Wanted to ficki ficki Petyo's girl when he wasn't looking

Petyo told him to beat it. Okonalabongo tells him "to check his privilege"

One "shte ti eba maikata" later, BTV reports the outrage.

Kek, he will stay in kikeannia next time.

>We have very few migrants here since we don;t have gibs.

It's interesting you mention we have little gibs when the gypsies exploit the very same system and have multiple children in order to get money from the government, which begs the question: Why do you think the reason they don't come is that we give very little gibs, instead of us just not letting them in

BASED

>blurring out blood

>the Nigerian man reached a hospital on foot where he got his wounds cleaned
How does that even make sense? Do they not have public phones in London anymore? Is it not free to call an ambulance from these?

>One "shte ti eba maikata" later

good

all bankers should hang

especially those from the square mile

There are you mong. The thing is Algerians act like angels compared to Mocro's.

Gypsies are citizens, migrants are not. There are no gibs for migrants.

Yeah but this nigger was beaten in Bulgaria, which is a hate crime.

I don't know when will Eurofags realize that you can't force feed us white guilt. It's like trying to check a nigger for his black privilege. We WUZ da slavez an sheet, take your diversity somewhere else.

Even younger generation Bulgars continue our long tradition of racism. We have the oddball commie cunt, but they're really rare.

We even had a politician resign today because they dug up a picture of him doing a Nazi salute, probably because of how the (((EU))) would react to it.

pic related

every taxi driver near de dam is algerian. fact.