Millions of people in the streets

>millions of people in the streets
>not a single terror truck

if you treat your fellow muslim citizens like they were a bunch of terrorists, they start acting like terrorists. if you treat them like human beings, they acting like human beings

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk
tv.nrk.no/serie/brennpunkt/mdup11001314/21-10-2014
tv.nrk.no/serie/brennpunkt/mddp11000817/05-04-2017
thelocal.no/20131104/three-killed-in-norway-bus-hi-jack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't Norway racist as shit to the muslims?

Ok abdul

nope, that's just a Sup Forums meme

if this young fella had lived in france, he would have lived in a poor suburb of paris with no future. since he lives here, he has been integrated and will be a productive member of society

So you're saying they're trash who don't belong in the western world?

I agree.

>muslim truck attacks every few months
>"b-but look at all the times they didn't attack!"

>will be a productive member of society
Indeed

he will be very (re)productive, i bet he will impregnate at least 15 norvegians and produce a lot of mongrel babies

Leave your parents house pls.

please lie down in street and wait.
>we will be rooting for you!

>pumped so full of welfare you can't be bothered to do what Mohammed tells you
:3

Stoped reading at:
>your fellow muslim citizens

Saged

>15 norvegians and produce a lot of mongrel babies

and all of those babies will be productive members of society kek

In Norway? Where?

>>treat brown people right or they will chimp out because they have no self control

Okay, sounds good Bjork

explain Sweden then

The only people that actually buy into "race realism" holy shit i actually cringed writing that lmao. Are basement dwellers who cant stand change and or actually believe fundamentals account for the majority of muslim immigration.

I drink their tears because frankly there is nothing they can do besides be angry on pol and twitter.

You are powerless and its funny watching the infanta flail for daddy trump

Why should they? They'll get what they want by just pumping out babies and waiting.

>muslim citizens
kek. A muslim can never be a citizen. Maybe in the legal sense, but they will never be a true American, Norwegian, etc. Time to stop pretending.

>reddit spacing

Sweden is norway?

Someone shit in your cornflakes this morning?

>>>/whateverboardyoucamefrom/

I cannot wait until pork piss or whatever the fuck eats a RPG and you all have to commit suicide.

They are stop shilling
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ

I'm here to destroy OP's troll post.
For the first time in Norway, the police had to block off roads with trucks and buses, + police had to be everywhere to secure the march.

>if you treat your fellow muslim citizens like they were a bunch of terrorists, they start acting like terrorists. if you treat them like human beings, they acting like human beings

Does that same logic extend to Right-wing white men?

They said they are going to take over your country by outbreeding you.

You should probably take that seriously.

The cholo lean house or whatever what getting bantzed hard this morning, and I'm pretty sure T_D got the majority of r/@ banned, they are fuming from what I saw lol.

Be nice to muslims or they'll terrorize your countries.

>scanned through entire photo
>not one hijab or burka to be seen

Fucking norge wanna be humanitarians. You teach Muslims not to rape, that is an insult to their culture. Would you like it if you moved to the middle east and they said to stop eating fish and fucking your cokehead sister?
They deserve a new start and a new country while still being allowed to be who they are. It is us who need to accept their flaws as part of how raw and beautiful their humanity is.

>like they were a bunch of terrorists, they start acting like terrorists.

durka durka muhammad, look! Society doesn't like that some sandnigs killed hundreds of people in France!!

>well durka my turka, achmed! but we had nothing to do with it!

hurpa durp muhammad, lets go kill some more people so that society will stop blaming us peaceful muslims for killing people!!!

This is one of my favorite things to disarm basic bitch leftists with.

> if you talk bad about or treat Muslims poorly it will radicalize them!
> Muh white man doesn't benefit from this

>mudshits
>human

>if you treat your fellow muslim citizens like they were a bunch of terrorists, they start acting like terrorists. if you treat them like human beings, they acting like human beings

Please do go fuck yourself, Norsk Justin.

i'll just leave this here...those hateful Dutch:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk

give it some time

>no muzzies burning flag
>none waving another countries flag

Huh, it's almost like if they respect the place they live, they get respect.

Hes saying sweden treated muslims just like you, never hurt their feefees and still got rekt by a snackbar trucker

Sier du det?

tv.nrk.no/serie/brennpunkt/mdup11001314/21-10-2014

tv.nrk.no/serie/brennpunkt/mddp11000817/05-04-2017

Sup Forums this guy right here was exporting terrorism from Norway. Born and raised here. The picture is taken in front of the American embassy in Oslo

OP is a cuck

Look at all those Norwegian flags. Stop being xenophobic pigs.
This place needs more enrichment.

The McDonalds empire reaches far and wide

>muslim
>citizens

DAILY REMINDER TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG
THERE IS NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. NONE
THERE IS PRECEDENT ON THIS TOO
NEVERTRUMP CENTRAL WAS FORCED TO ADMIT IT
SAVE THE TRUMPLEADER
SAVE THE WORLD

"It hasn't happened in Norway yet"

YET

>If you kill your enemy, you let him win

When these people whose views conflict with our western ways on pretty much everything and you gain a sense of how much they abuse our systems you'd realize that the multicultural way is just a childish mind mechanism to not care about your society.

otherwise you realize there is no living with these people in great numbers because they'll segregate themselves into their own communities, refuse to adapt and will quietly support political movements whom only vote in their favor on every front, from religion to immigration, etc.

Integration has failed for several decades because tests for europeans here are too difficult.
A lot of the people as you classify them have on avarage an IQ of merely two digits and a lot can't even write or read in their own language let alone another one.

And they're planning on making these people who most of the time simply escape poverty, not even war permanent citizens.

hahaha, nah you'll only see an increase of crime and rape which will be kept hidden from the public, work hours will increase because more tax money is needed for gibs system and overall more radical people who simply shout / demand more rights and money for shitskins will take up more places in politics.

That is what you're going to get.

Nice victim blaming there Johannes. It's the victim's fault a terrorist killed them in the name of Allah? Fucking slap yourself.

Wonder why? pic related..

That's bullshit. Police had to block all roads with buses so that Ahmed can't drive his truck of peace on the main street.

Is this one of those rapefugees who claim they are younger then they really are?

The truth is revealed. (OP) is a Muslim.

>The current population of Norway is 5,323,261 as of Wednesday, May 17, 2017, based on the latest United Nations estimates.

kek

fuck off tiny cuntry

He's probably having a Muslim sex emergency looking at all of those blonde teeny boppers.

nah, they know there would be a massive collective punishment. Not surprised.
yes, and it's very regional. Country side is worse than (((Oslo))), the north worst off everyone, well they are worst against lit anyone lol

> how can white men even compete?

more like:

if you take your muslim citizens welfare check away, happily paid for by the white man next door who will have to work until he dies, then they will be peaceful

if you take that away however, they will riot and burn and terrorize and rape.

"If you girls had just worn a hijab like their women, the men wouldn't rape you. If you didn't walk your dog, the gang wouldn't have kicked it, if you didn't walk in this 99% Muslim area, they wouldn't have beaten you." How anyone can be this weak and retarded is beyond me.

>Muslim Sex Emergency

Band name?

You mean, then they lay low until they become many enough, then they'll slaughter you. Lebanon. And all other countries where muslims grew into a majority.

>"It hasn't happened in Norway yet"
>YET
Of small spark, comes great fire.
I'm just waiting for it tbqh

Fear is a much better deterrent. If you treat Muslims with such savagery and inhumanity, they'd think twice before they terrorize you. Like anyone else, they don't want their families getting raped, tortured, and mutilated. They don't want their corpses being defiled. You do all that, and in such an overwhelming number, and you've essentially traumatized them from ever fighting back.

Fear is a tool. Use it.

>If you just do whatever we ask you to do, and express only positive opinions about us, then maybe we'll stop murdering you!
Sounds like a great friend & neighbor to have around. I really can't wait to find out about his good qualities, if only more people would just look past the murdering

>t.Muhammed al-Mohammed al-Jezeera al-Roker

fucking kill yourself

>Norway

Sweden doesn't treat shitskins like norway, you probably read some headlines about some muslim getting his dicked sucked off and assume they're all living the good life here. What really happens is our government takes in refugees or whatever to "help them", then they dump them in segregated ghettos and stop giving a fuck, they aren't legally allowed to have jobs even if they could actually get one, welfare that's not enough to live on for the vast, vast majority.

Our government is incompetent any only takes in migrants to feels some kind of moral superiority.

user has it right.
Dont bring in 3rd worlders into your first world country no matter what religion or no matter what they look like.
They are incompatible with western civilization.

No white people are animals they should just go to Israel with the Jews where they belong

Interesting. That's actually kind of based Sven. I always hear that Sweden is only Blacked in the major cities and a few rural areas. In all honesty, it seems like a rather pussy method of trying to win over and deter would be terrorists.

>kohn
>cohen

Might have something to do with the fact that they sealed off every city, put up road blocks to prevent peace trucks and had armed guards patrolling the streets.

I really fucking wish the mods would ban your cuck ass. Getting tired of your shitposting.

many refugees are forced to live in small places, not forced as in a nazi way, but forced as if you want to live in this small city, you'll get free housing, if you want to live in a nigger ghetto in oslo, then you're on your own.

needless to say, many chose the small city. i am from a small city, when the serbs started genociding muslims, we got lots of muslim refugee children. first they played football with us, when we became teenagers they started drinking with us and when finished high school they moved to the big cities and took education with us. their parents are back the small city and many of them cant even read

bullshit, if you treat them like human beings, they act like human beings, AND INVADE AND TAKE OVER , as humans have done forever, with rape and genocide and mass killings.

'modern' civilisation is a 100 year old word, being used to make you feel good.

>Our government is incompetent any only takes in migrants to feels some kind of moral superiority.

Go back to plebbit or lurk the fuck more.

Migrants vote for those who give them welfare gibs. You should be able to solve this.

I'll impregnate 15 Norvegians, for free. And I'll leave the country afterwards. And, I'm White.

I noticed that every time they fired the ceremonial cannons today, people looked around anxiously for a few seconds, worried that it was a terrorist attack.
Five years ago, no one would have reacted.

reminds me a lot of the "yes black people commit 50 percent of all murders, bu look he isnt killing anybody right now"

France and Germany treat them better than their own citizens and look at them

Omar Bhatti arrested and Joshua "remove nigger stench" French got sent home on 17th of may.

All in all, pretty ok day.

So that is what those weird trucks were for. Saw one at Pilestredet and was like wtf.

thelocal.no/20131104/three-killed-in-norway-bus-hi-jack

>Implying that is France's fault
>Implying Norway is anything more than the ass end of Sweden
>Implying Norway has any future when the oil runs out

Ok Hrorgar

Cool. Pls be nice to us Jews too.

>if you treat
>if you kiss the boot of your invaders maybe theyll be nice to you

>if you treat your fellow muslim citizens like they were a bunch of terrorists, they start acting like terrorists.

So if I treat you like a cuck then you become a cuck?

Its just a matter of numbers you gullible twat, don't for a minute think they wouldn't want to take that cross of your flag and replace it with some Moon God Bollocks

Not based. You get thousands upon thousands of people with no hope for the future, who are poor and live in shitty, crime infested neighborhoods. Guess what happens with these people? They don't get jobs, they become criminals themselves, and some will get radicalized. Shit for them, shit for white people.

>say something I don't like and I'll become a terrorist
Nice. Great. Unlimited immigration when?

easy way to deal with that. Don't let them come into your country in the first place. Problem solved

if you treat your fellow trucks like they were a bunch of terrorist weapons, they start acting like terrorist weapons. if you treat them like helpful trucks, they acting like helpful trucks
#notruckhate #onelove #vroomvroom

Non meme answer?
Depends entirely on the region.
Take my city of Bergen. We have muslims. Hundreds of them. They have a mosque. They financed it themselves, they built it themselves, and they generally don't start shit.

Their kids go to school and come home talking like us. They hang out with our kids, and play our games, and grow up and are basically absorbed. Because one thing that is perfectly crystal clear about Bergen is that we have a specific identity and if you don't cleave to it, if you're an other, a member of the outgroup, we don't like you.

And so we don't have islamnet fucktards.

It also helps that we don't really see race, but we hear it. If you talk like an outsider, it's harder to like you. You can change your accent but it requires actual effort on your part.

So you have people who have a choice between being outcasts (even the muslims are more from Bergen than they're muslims after all), or adapting to our ways. Unless they're somali, because somalis are the fucking scum of the earth. They're basically nigger gypsies.

MEANWHILE IN OSLO.

why do you guys all type the same

I'm having something of a Muslim sex emergency myself looking at that Hanson-esque twinktoy on the right. Bet he's got a cute pink puckered fuckhole inbetween his white fun buns. Gets me diamond hard thinking of squeezing my fuck fluid into the hot tight rectum.

And I'm not even a faggot, or a Muslim!

You just proved that Europe deserves everything that comes it's way, you really are as low as the muslims I'm glad you're getting slaughtered .

>we don't see race

You don't believe that. Although I will say the regional identity of people from Bergen is ridiculously strong, and might balance out race to some degree. You already feel superior to the rest of the country for some reason, so it makes sense that being an outsider is worse than not being white..

>And I'm not even a faggot, or a Muslim!

You may not be a Muslim but you certainly are a faggot.

Or maybe, just maybe, you're not worth killing.

Please kill kys

Cuck!

mmm can i go live there? this place sucks, specially for being so near to the fucking USA