Brit/pol/: Priti not Pretty, May not Human edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

:::VIDEOS:::
>Count Dankula taken to court over free speech
youtube.com/watch?v=mbcwfhwsvJA

>UK antifa shut down free-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4

>Fallon would rather forget the party in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=ahDhdn5jgeE

>Blighty Election Rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=YNF3ed7VNsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4515262/Merkel-British-EU-immigration-cap-price.html
votenone.org.uk/protest_votes_count.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PATYKOChM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJwIHN-WcTA
archive.is/a8upd
slideshare.net/DanielBroxholme/household-cavalry-mounted-regiment-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wut happened lods

Fuck the jannies, again.

thread got archived dumb fucking mod

>second time voting ever
how do i actually spoil my ballot desu

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4515262/Merkel-British-EU-immigration-cap-price.html

Anyone watched this video of Merkel talking about the UK yet?

Just scribble on it, or write "marxists out".

What do you think lads? Just got it done.

votenone.org.uk/protest_votes_count.html

German reunification was a mistake

He spelt "tard" "d-e-m" which is wrong.

They really pushing for a no deal Brexit, can't wait till we walk away from this shit.

>getting your hair cut in a Tesco Local

I want her caramel babies.

Pretty good, you forgot to put cuck in the back though.

No racemixing allowed.

Germans...

Most beta thing I've ever heard of that didn't involve sex.

>LIBDEM
NICE

AND

FAT

I`d colonise her, if you know what i mean.

Vote Tory, Luton North is a target seat

Is piers morgan the most based person on normie tv

Can someone ask Peter "MUH DRUGS" Hitchens what he thinks about Tommy Robinson

>this bullshit germany was pulling

In more civilised times this would result in war.

Tune for the user who's having a bad come-down from some bud:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PATYKOChM

First for half-poo

Hopkins backed Brexit he's a good lad

Peter Mannion MP plays Oliver Cromwell

youtube.com/watch?v=gJwIHN-WcTA

TEREEEEEZA MAY SAID SHE WOULDN'T CALL AN ELECTION

WE'LL GET A BAD BREXIT

AND CORBYN? FUCK HIM!

*shared to facebook*

Vote Tory.

UKIP aren't standing here for a very good reason.

Pretty much.

To be more specific, our whole economy in STRONK Western European countries, and particularly in the UK is hinged on the housing market. The majority of the electorate will base their decision on purely selfish views understandably, and their main concern is if they can garner more positive equity and by all means avoid negative equity.

Housing prices are the epitome of supply and demand. Look at how house prices creep up at the moment and wages stagnate (making housing more difficult to obtain especially for house owner virgins thus again raising prices) now imagine how that would be without 500,000 people entering into that market each year. House prices, without mass immigration would stagnate, then collapse.

A collapse in house prices would lead to panic selling and a buyer's market, massive layoffs in many industries, those still holding out on their homes would batten down the hatches and not spend money leading to a retail sector melt down, banks would collapse, it would be absolute financial Armageddon.

So we do literally need mass immigration if we wish to continue our current lifestyles. The only way out I believe, is to change your lifestyle and wait until the mass immigration numbers and houseprice/GDP game are no longer sustainable, then watch the whole thing collapse from your comfy self sustainable homestead in the countryside.

he's a slimy c*nt

I thought he was half paki (unless you just mean poo in a more widely-disparaging sense)

Lad who's having a bad come down, phone her tommorow, explain it away
If you're relaxed about everything and a wee bit cheeky down the phone to her you can still get it

>A collapse in house prices would lead to panic selling

People still have to live somewhere dummy

Priti IS pretty and skinny

>Not truly conservative
>Tories will secretly open the floodgates for immigration like they always have.
>Too authoritarian in regards to data collection/protection, privacy, investigatory powers, snoopers, etc etc.
I'd rather not

Cromwell can get fucked desu

(Mannion a qt though)

Of course they are, they want to make an example of us so their empire doesn't crumble

>See someone talking about how he loves the EU and has the typical UK/EU Flag on his fb

>turns out hes the only queer kid in the side of this uni

BTL

You do know if you cannot pay your mortgage your house get's repossessed... right?

You do understand the majority of people do not own their homes outright and have a mortgage?

You do understand that if people can no longer afford their massive mortgages they will try to sell?

You do understand that if everyone is trying to sell to get away from their now affordable mortgage it will lead to a bigger supply than demand thus suffocating house prices?

>6'0 tall 7/10 ex colleague messaging me saying how my former workplace is falling apart without me

she definitely wants the d, little does she know i'm a virgin in my mid 20's kek

unaffordable mortgage*

tfw no pocket paki gf

>6'0
Dropped

> 6'0" woman

A bit tall desu

t. Manlet

Text her a picture of your sweaty cock from a fake number

use an app like TextNow

>tfw no gf

maybe for you manlet, i'm 6'3.5

love that pic

Long shot, but maybe she's a virgin too?

Anyone else suffer from IBS lads?

It's pretty shitty. No pun intended.

Literally a cancer.

If "bring in millions of people and erase the nation's culture and identity and drive the natives into poverty until a crash that drives everyone into destitution and starvation" is the current state of things, maybe we reached the "no longer sustainable" stage a while ago?

Also, would not the same effect happen with a high native birth rate than with mass immigration? Why didn't the government just pay working couples to have children rather than ethnically replace and transform the country?

So we just do what exactly? Live in worse and worse states, bringing more and more people in, until that all happens anyway?

>i'm 6'3"
And? She's still too tall

Go for it

I'm 6'3" as well and I kind of like tall girls.

>Being a virgin

indeed, just took a fybogel getting comfy now

>How can I turn her in

Holy fuck how can anyone be this German

she's not, had a bf for a few years now

you're right, i agree

nah, fuck that

Worse case scenario, how far do you expect house prices to fall?

You do know that fewer than half of UK homeowners have a mortgage... right?

You do understand that if somebody goes into negative equity on their mortgage it doesnt mean rental prices will be cheaper?

You do understand the more people looking to rent instead of live in their partially paid off houses the higher rent prices will go right?

You do realise that only plebian poor people have massive highly leveraged mortgages right?

checkm8 kid

Pussy

>If "bring in millions of people and erase the nation's culture and identity and drive the natives into poverty until a crash that drives everyone into destitution and starvation" is the current state of things, maybe we reached the "no longer sustainable" stage a while ago?
>Also, would not the same effect happen with a high native birth rate than with mass immigration? Why didn't the government just pay working couples to have children rather than ethnically replace and transform the country?

>So we just do what exactly? Live in worse and worse states, bringing more and more people in, until that all happens anyway?

That is exactly the trajectory we are on and most people will be blissfully ignorant to it while they can own a 3 bedroom new build with a 15k deposit, have 3 holidays a year and 2 cars until the shit hits the fan and as you say but that point society and our nation will be too degraded that their is no way back.

I am not advocating for what I am saying, I am just saying that is what is happening.

I have the opposite problem. Still discovering things that set me off.

Cromwell was a twat, he let the jews back into Britain.

I did preface with "Long shot" kek

>tfw famous

>most people
>own a 3 bedroom new build with a 15k deposit, have 3 holidays a year and 2 cars

What the fuck are you basing your "most people" on?

how? why?

>I'll ignore everything else because... muh Jews

Voting labour for scrapping student loans lads

convince me otherwise

Yes muh jews, puritan cucks are the worst.

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
archive.is/a8upd

Certainly biased against Corbyn Labour as their news/current affairs team is thoroughly neocon/neolib.

Most of the big names have always been self-confessed tory supporters - Andrew Neil, Laura Kuenssberg, Jeremy Paxman. Yet we still constantly see moronic "hurr durr leftist BBC" posts from autistic arsewipes

How do we revitalize our military and foreign policy?

Knowing the right people.

they're never going to win

the jews were expelled and invited back over and over for centuries... Borrow, default, kick them out, wait, them them back in, borrow, etc.. rinse and repeat. If the Cuckolic church allowed people to lend money to eachother the Jews would've never been a problem.

Once interest rates go up after the GE following this one, I can see a three bed in a city that would at this day cost 300k going for 150k, maybe less.

If you are trying to buy a house now I would just live in your mum's basement for next 5 years and save as much money as possible rather than by into the hype of ;House prices just won't stop going up I better buy now so I'll have 50k positive equity in 5 years!!'

Anyone watching channel 4?

y tho

Give us some clues then you tight sod

Instigate a civil war in the United States. Strike opportunistically with the rest of the commonwealth simultaneously, reclaim the 13.

Student loan debt isn't real debt. You're a retard for thinking it's of any significant importance. In fact, anyone who does think that way should be banned from higher education.

Why stop at 13?

Where's this image (and the side-on one) from?

Thanks lad - 50% is quite a drop if that does transpire. Hope your business holds up well lad.

t. increasingly nervous man who has recently invested his life savings into the BTL meme

I'm not sure.

Anti-muslim documentary is on

I'm still going to end up paying thousands over the years, inflation will make sure of that.

boomers vote for self interest with their triple lock pensions so why can't I?

Honestly I'm struggling to see any tory polices that appeal to me right now, the only reason I would vote for them would be immigration but they're even worse than labour in that regard

Spotify, iTunes etc

>What the fuck are you basing your "most people" on?

Normies.

Specifically those who have the

>go to work
>Get mortgage ASAP
>live parents baby boomer lifestyle

types

The show on just now. Closest to red pill on mainstream telly i've seen in a while

Really don't know as much about Cromwell as I should.

What's a good history of him and the times?

glad I'm not the only one to be reminded of this when I see this larks face

One of he grandmothers must have been holidaying in Nanking back in the 1930's

>How do we revitalize our military and foreign policy?

What do you want to do, take back "the colonies" again? Rebuild the empire for Queeen and Cunt-REEEE? Burn down the White House like back in 1814? Shut up you silly child, the adults are talking.

slideshare.net/DanielBroxholme/household-cavalry-mounted-regiment-overview
You're a musician/singer?