4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year...

4th year surgery resident here who rotated at WHC (Washington Hospital Center) last year, it won't be hard to identify me but I feel that I shouldn't stay silent.

Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry). He was taken to the OR emergently where we performed an exlap and found a small injury to segment 3 of the liver which was packed and several small bowel injuries (pretty common for gunshots to the back exiting the abdomen) which we resected ~12cm of bowel and left him in discontinuity (didn't hook everything back up) with the intent of performing a washout in the morning. He did not have any major vascular injuries otherwise. I've seen dozens of worse cases than this which survived and nothing about his injuries suggested to me that he'd sustained a fatal wound.

In the meantime he was transferred to the ICU and transfused 2 units of blood when his post-surgery crit came back ~20. He was stable and not on any pressors, and it seemed pretty routine. About 8 hours after he arrived we were swarmed by LEOs and pretty much everyone except the attending and a few nurses was kicked out of the ICU (disallowing visiting hours -normally every odd hour, eg 1am, 3am, etc- is not something we do routinely). It was weird as hell. At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

No one here was allowed to see Seth except for my attending when he died. No code was called. I rounded on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from checking in on him. I've never seen anything like it before, and while I can't say 100% that he was allowed to die, I don't understand why he was treated like that. Take it how you may, Sup Forums, I'm just one low level doc. Something's fishy though, that's for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/a6xFg9d
archive.is/YVECV
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

prove you are not a larper..
what are the list of medications you administered throughout the entire process?

HIS

Prove it.

Interesting. Have you talked to other doctors or nurses about thus? Did they also notice?

NAME

here's to op not being a fagget for once. Enough people step forward and the DNC will fall. Keep on truckin gents.

discord.gg/a6xFg9d

get in the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing

WAS

>breaking HIPAA
Fake.

He's dead tho.
Also on anonymous board so its not impossible.
Still waiting for OP to prove not larper tho
name the list of all the medication administered to the patient.

You speak latin, I see.

Seth Rich here, this didn't happen.

BTW trust me, I wouldn't lie to you guys.

pretty decent pasta

That's some good LARPing there

bump

>expired link
mind linking again?

:(

>I approve of this post

So tits with timestamp or gtfo

When he arrived to the trauma ward he had LR running, I don't keep up with how much he got but less than 2 liters before we rolled to the OR.

No transfusion was done in trauma; the massive transfusion protocol was started because he was hypotensive on arrival but by the time the cooler (4u PRBC, 2u FFP) was ready we were on the way to the OR and honestly I don't remember if he got any of it beforehand; he responded well to just IVF resuscitation so we went ahead with the surgery any just ended up giving him 2 units afterwards (the crit we got in trauma was returned just after we left and was low, ~24 IIRC but it wasn't communicated to us... teamwork fail for sure but that can happen when we're rushing to the OR)

As for the rest of the meds? You'd have to ask anesthesia I guess. He didn't need anything from us in the ICU except a propofol/fentanyl drip to maintain sedation while intubated but that's pretty par for the course. The important part was that he was hemodynamically stable and not requiring pressors.

It really is, OP has a medical background for sure

wow dude. You need to come forward. They can't kill you if you become a public figure. Be safe!!

It would be okay if the pt was anonymous but since OP named the pt and the fact that all that would need to be done to figure out who OP is would be to check the hospital records for who was staffed.

Have you talked to any other doctors/staff present that day about the situation? Why is everyone so quiet?

this is Sup Forums bro. you just risked your life for being called 'fake and gay'.

or if larper just got someone killed. which is an awesome troll by the way.

wew

He looses his license if he comes forward. Even if not LARP, not happening.

I have no idea what any of that means but have a bump Dr

I can get you interviews with large news agencies if you want to come forward.

Please create an "Anonymous" email and leave it behind for us to contact on our company emails

No shots to the head? Or SDH? Did ya do a CAT scan? Or were you just treating initial trauma first?

Is it possible that someone slipped ICU the wrong dosage of fentanyl during the time that everyone was blocked from checking on him?

bump

it reads just like an actual surgeon's dictation

If you think this is real you should seek a psychiatric evaluation. Please, for your own good and everyone else's. I don't want to live in a country with people as dumb as you.

Yes, we can get you protection if you need it. We want the truth to come forward

Please drop an user email so that we can stay in contact

or he's telling the truth

it does happen sometimes

if this is real,then you better get to safety

Stay at a friend's tonight op. Maybe longer.

you have to change the settings so invites don't expire and/or have a certain number of uses

please post another one

pray4anon

you are truly a special moron.
not being lazy and googling his language proves he's using the correct terminology.

you're a shill

The quality of LARP is poor here

I'm not a MD but you're not gonna live long, doc

you could try and get this info out to Cernovich or Alex jones. The more exposure the less chance of being suicided

I haven't spoken to the attending who was on staff that night but the other resident I was with that night doesn't remember it in any clarity (he was called to traumas as part of his rotation but that was ancillary to his ICU -different ICU btw- duties). Basically he said, "yeah that was weird, right?" At the time we were way more concerned with the rising class / new interns (July 1st is a terrifying time to be a patient lol) to make much notice... it always stuck in my head as something super bizarre but it was a long time before I even realized it was Seth Rich. When he arrived he was assigned by our system a trauma number, not a name as his patient ID. I only knew him at that time as Tra### (no freaking way that I remember the actual number). When it came to light who he was a while later I was floored. And terrified.

the quality of shills is atrocious

FWIW I believe you. Thanks for this.

He's already done enough to loose his license, all anyone would have to do is check hospital records for which doctor was on that night.

Lmao you retards are reaching pretty hard now

Skippy knows now.

Suddenly the entire hospital staff is posting? I can't wait to hear the cafeteria ladies testimony

Bump

>I haven't spoken to the attending who was on staff that night
I'm ignorant in how a hospital operates and how many staff would be under an attending physician. It strikes me as odd though that you guys wouldn't have had this conversation. Can you please elaborate on that?

Also, what hospital was this?

Nope, nothing in the head so no freaking way we'd CT before going to the OR with a clear intraabdominal GSW. No need to FAST or anything, just stabilize and go to the OR

One could always just increase the propofol drip or give him a ton of roc and screw with the vent settings. No idea if that happened but it'd be easy if you have the right meds and access

HIPAA doesn't apply after death, I don't think.

archive.is/YVECV
Just in case

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>Literally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
>Constantly leak that its the Russians to hide the fact that its the Jews
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

Godspeed user. Thanks for sharing. =]

While OP may or may not have been in the room all his info checks

> Paramedic and ICU Nurse

Tell that to JFK kid

>At turnover that morning we were instructed not to round on the VIP that came in last night (that's exactly what the attending said, and no one except for me and another resident had any idea who he was talking about).

>VIP

Who?

I find it hilarious that there is this thread and then another claiming that he was shot 4 times.

dude have u taken precautions for safety ?guns,dogs,sensors?
deep state kills people who dare to touch clintons.Stay safe my nigga ,go public through alex jones

do you have an id or some document to prove you work there? a check maybe? scratch out your name

this
It's obvious that, at the very least, OP is a real medfag

This nigga is a spook trying to kill OP

You need to reach out to @GeorgWebb on twitter / youtube ASAP.

He's in the DC area investigating this. He got stonewalled going through official channels. The guy is legit and WILL crack the case publicly if he is able.

Yea don't question anything, guy! just relax and let the news tell you what's real!

yup CIA Niggers already trying to kill Med user

cringe

If OP is smart he'll avoid the media. You'll do a lot more good if you maintain your anonymity but provide sufficient info to aid citizen investigators.

Why did you chose Sup Forums and even more strangely, Sup Forums?
Have you been here before?

>France

HIPAA laws apply to you for 50 years after you die. I work for a private practice.

>>Le cringe.

HIS NAME

stay safe med-user. leave a public trace/note in case something happens. call your family.

How was he taken to the hospital? EMS? Drag & drive by police?

> shot twice, 3 wounds

Wut?

The emails didn't even reveal anything damning. Seth Rich wasn't murdered by the DNC, stop larping Rodger Stone...

Did his family get to see him OP? Did he have any visitors? Surely they would allow family in?

I really want to know if the family is being threatened right now to keep quiet.

If not a medfag larping get a gun, start moving and leave behind instructions in case you have an """""""""accident""""""""

Entry and exit, 1 shot 2 wounds

The worst attempt at shilling I've seen, not even Trump related, not even insulting, just strangely confusing.

>Seth Rich was shot twice, with 3 total gunshot wounds (entry and exit, and entry)

IS SHAKE-ZULA

weak as fuck m8

Hey doc since you're gonna die anyway you should get us the security camera footage from that night or at least confirm it was deleted. Suck the head of securitys dick or something idk

Thanks OP, stay safe and out of sight for awhile.

I would also encourage you to go through alex jones anonymously, cover your bases but your experience has to get out if you aren't LARPin'.

bullets are cray cray

>1 wound unaccounted for.

shills scared OP away :-/

Bullet goes in (entry wound) comes out the other side (exit wound) 2nd bullet goes in (entry wound) does not exit

dumb nigger

bumping for justice

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Pedosta said in an email that he wanted to make an example of a DNC leaker.