IT'S HAPPENING

Massive internet outage across all major American cities!

Get in here while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/spectrum/map/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
cloudflarestatus.com/
intel.malwaretech.com/WannaCrypt.html
metro.co.uk/2017/05/16/huge-outage-of-ees-4g-network-leaves-many-unable-to-text-call-or-use-internet-6640893/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They ran out of fake news so they're trying to shut down the net to keep the Seth Rich story under wraps.

If I dont make it I want you all to know you a bunch of dumbo fags

downdetector.com/status/spectrum/map/

>ran out of fake news
How do you run out of something that you make up?

I thought power outages were daily occurrences in that shithole of yours?

>Be American
>Get cut off from internet by (((them)))

Wow it looks like the election map
I wonder what news they don't those people reading

Totally false, fuck off with these larp threads

monkey country cant afford good internet

how is this news?

fucking bump

your stories cease to become effective and you can't formulate new ones fast enough

>mfw you realize the jews can take the internet away from us

we will never win

I believe you, OP.

My internet went out last night out of nowhere for several hours.

I wonder if this has anything to do with trying to slide the Seth Rich threads?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

sage

I'm in the red and everything near me is orange, my internet is fine.

this my new favorite cat picture now thanks

>Memphis
>Major American city

You have chosen...poorly.

your lies stop distracting the goyim because they're too frantic and transparent, and then suddenly GOYIM KNOW and you have to shut it down.

my internet's been absolute dogshit the last week

what are the jews planning

>memphis
In Memphis, still have Internet.
Currently trying to ignore the wafting smells of BBQ coming from the yearly riverside BBQfest...

Mines been fucky since this morning when Sup Forums locked. I have nothing for minutes at a time, then it comes back.

isnt 4chin servers in the US?

Solar flare did it. Trump needs to take immediate action against the sun

You allowed back on Wikipedia yet?

didn't a Roach convoy get wiped in Syria?

>Click on outages overview
>It's every single major website
>Goncern.png

Cloudflare has shit everywhere. Who knows.

cloudflarestatus.com/

this is no coincidence

Wannacry 2.0 was released and designed to Ransomware Window12 and 16 Servers through a Port 313 exploit.

Fake, I live in one of the red areas and my internet is just fine.

checked
but what the hell am i looking at?

WWIII happens soon?

I don't go here regularly so have no way of telling if the massive blot of red for Verizon and Comcast is normal or not.

Some places over-report to show they're monitoring at all.

Is this really unusual?

>t. deep in red territory and fine

Only if you live in Commiefornia, literally in deep Russia compared to me, if we're relating to European "countries".

slide thread nothing is happening

couldn't care less

>Shillcon 1
>internet down
>some BS Comey memo

So these are the answers to "how will they cover this up?" threads from last night.

The internet is not down in any of the areas presented, fuck off

Poor imagination because they're idiots.

Some user was able to predict when Sup Forums went down this morning almost up to the minute.

It was ridiculous.

Posted shortly before Sup Forums went down/froze

>not knowing the difference between a power outage and an internet outage
Step up your shitposting game, Germany.

That's not codefags trip

>downdetector.com/status/spectrum/map/

Today I've seen Youtube go down, then Whatsapp, then Sup Forums.

What's next?

What is really going on?

this

intel.malwaretech.com/WannaCrypt.html this should concern you guys as well, it might be correlated to

Didn't some anons call out internet outage yesterday?

Guise if the Internet goes down where do we meet irl?

Something is going on. I can't watch movies, videos and I am constantly getting disconnected when playing games. I can't even raid with my guild because of the constant disconnects.

I think something wicked this way comes...

Sup Forums was wonky as fuck this morning

This is how ww3 starts.
Just kidding.

>Massive internet outage across all major American cities!

I read that as massive internet OUTRAGE and lold hard at the butthurt heat graph

e621 also went down at the same time as Sup Forums. Images weren't showing up on the site.

Came back up shortly before Sup Forums did.

Jesus fucking christ

In your moms room

DOW is DOWN

RELATED?

Yeah man I had the same reaction. This shit has really sped up since last weekend!

I've had Wifi problems since last night, I thought it had something to do with weather considering how ungodly warm it was today.

if get its the chinese

ain't clicking on that m8

SID

>zoom out
HOLY SHIT HALF THE COUNTRY IS DOWN
>zoom in
oh it's just a few blocks in new york

That's actually a liberal butt hurt chart.

How exactly does wannacrypt spread?

Anyone want to elaborate on whats inside the link? I aint touchin that nigga.

fuckin fucked thats where

>metro.co.uk/2017/05/16/huge-outage-of-ees-4g-network-leaves-many-unable-to-text-call-or-use-internet-6640893/

Interesting

Dow canned today, rip

It's a safe link (https) it shows the damage that the wannacry exploit is doing in real time.

Reminds me of
>how do you kill that, which has no life

If they wanna stop this forever they're gonna have shut down the internet, for ever

Belgium/flanders reporting in, last night between 1am and 10 am one provider was completly down. No explanation on site
It's worldwide, must be the virus/moneydigging bots

It's a worm that injects itself through an open Port on a router. The scary part about it is that if computers in the same network are vulnerable then they will get infected too/ be able to spread infection by using a new connection.

4g in the UK is a piece of shit, fuck it also the out zones are immigrant areas so GOOD!

Do you have Frontier by chance? Because that is exactly what has been happening to me all day as well.

And if I don't make it, I want to let you know that I died how I lived, with no shirt on wearing a pair of khakis.

>Internet outage in high population density regions
>Coincidence
You never know, coincidence or not?

>heavy trains across the entire south and lower Midwest
>tornadoes in Midwest
You idiots. It's an outage caused by damaged OC192 and ten gig lines in our crumbling infrastructure because of telecom mismanagement. This happens pretty much every 4 months for the past several years. I work for a major isp in repair.

I clicked it and everything's fine on my side, you really think a mere image on Sup Forums can spread such a dangerous virus?

Some hacker used an CIA exploit listed in vault 7 as eternalblue to pwn noobs, it basically it attacks old windows systems and encrypts the personal directories and appdata of common office apps. To unencrypt the files the victim has to send around two hundred usd in bitcoins to the ransomers.

When the electronic banking/credit cards go down, that's when shit gets bad.

be me
lived in tampa
still in this hellhole
my phone and internet went out nit even 3hours Ago
had to call fronteir
wire got cut lol
probably not related to kike internet shutdown

>jewtube vids are buffering

Fuck, Oregon is next

>more dense population requires more dense circuits in places with more traffic resulting in more frequent infrastructure damage
>ericmindblown.gif

The only grocery store in my town had their computers/internet down today due to storms last night. Come to think of it Shanachan is down too. Something strange is going on. Or maybe not.

Perhaps.

STOCK UP ON YOUR RARE 9/11 WHILE YOU CAN LADS

THE MARKET IS GOING TO SKYROCKET WITH THIS SHORTAGE

source

>(((Frontier)))
Worst ISP ever. I used to work with a person who was in higher up, and was told that they basically make off with everyone's money so that the CEO can buy tons of shit for herself. They have the money to lay down better and more lines, but they'd rather spend it on (((themselves))). There's a reason why you pay a lot for them, and what you get is not what you paid for.

Hampton roads VA, still have internet.

Already HAPPENING bro

The entire country had severe weather requiring fiber repair in key locations in the past day you underage faggot. You're worse than the outsourced pajeets I have to deal with.

>image
.html

>13 years old
Son of a BITCH

Poasting from Philly

Get your shit together OP

I test the backbone lines all night for a living paco. If you want better internet, switch to the T carrier standard so we can test your shit.