Bucks up buckaroos

Bucks up buckaroos

>shitstain mccain
>relevant

Old school rules. I like it.

>phoneposting a breitbart headline
Sup Forums is dead

is it actually happening or is everyone getting excited over nothing again?

To John McCain I say, delete your seat at the senate!

Fuck mccain why wont he die already

What does the headline mean by that?

Are they actually going to do the right thing or stab our president in the back?

Huh. So McCain really is a pedo.

John McCain is a VietCom spy.

then stop posting here you necrophiliac faggot

>*un-zips knife*

>Are they actually going to do the right thing

They are going to protect the pedo ring, which is the right thing so far as they're concerned.

How can one senator be so based??

When this old fuck dies i will happily piss on his grave.

>Fuck mccain why wont he die already
Believe it or not John McCain's mother is still fucking alive. He unfortunately has God tier genetics.

How long until we can vote McCain out? I'd happily let the dems have his seat just to get that swampy fuck out there.

McCain is just going to forget what he's doing. He'll just end up falling asleep in his chair with a bowl of oatmeal in his lap.

they only have until 2018 to make a difference anyway

after trump goes the GOP will never win again

not that it matters anyway since they were indifferent from the DNC

I love how the enemy was Democrats, then it was the deep state, then it's fellow Republicans. You people are insane. Trump is insane. Breitbart is insane. Bunch of schizophrenic squealing pigs.

Sometimes the answer is just to recognize the simple truth that you elected a demented, paranoid old fuck who's fighting ghosts and freewheeling it until the wheels come off.

A patriot needs to step up then

Can I post?

>genetics

Nah. He's in with Soros and the Rothschild's. They all have top secret life extending drugs and treatments. Probably stem cells and a bunch of other shit.

Who knew virgin blood could keep McCain alive for so long

this

why dont you, you the_donald refugee? Found a picture of you by the way.

They want to push Trump out and replace with him their own guy like Ryan. If Trump gets impeached by these traitors, I'm never voting Republican again. I'll watch Dems turn us into a 3rd world shithole before I'll let Neocons overturn a democratic election.

there will be blood

someone fuck ths rino up

>Knives out

as in Night of the Long Knives?
Trump is gonna purge the Neocons?

We need to call our senators and reps and tell them not to renew the house bill approving them to spy on citizens.

these morons are literally crashing the stock market because they're mad trump is president. republicans suck at life.

wrong movie idiot, that's saving private ryan.

Trump to be assassinated a la Caesar.
>Comey lays the final blow
>et tu Comey?
who else could play the part of Brutus?

It's nothing, again

oh look its Klompfbart spouting anti establishment fake news again

At this point it seems like the establishment is the good goys

You think you're hot shit doncha?

Surely this is the end for Trump

Wait until Arizona is swamped with spics and Californians. They'll vote him out

FBI Insider names John McCain as part of the Russian hoax, the cover up of Seth rich's murder and as one of Mossad's/CIA/Deep state's front men to try to instigate a war with Russia for Israel. That is why the CIA Black Ops media always interview him claiming he is a Republican voice. Brainwashed nation.