>White subhumans call themselves civilized

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Nothing more funny than a Turkey trying to find something to be proud of. Congrats you treated niggers like equals lmfao

butthurt much?

WUZ

We also enslaved white subhumans

whats it like being a plains nigger? Do you swell up with pride knowing our ancestors were some nomadic horse riders that embraced a brutal sand nigger religion from some no name merchant?

Those same 'subhumans' also have conquered much more of the world than you ever did. Also, we destroyed your empire, and now you can't even btfo the kurds. Fucking roach.

>Sultan's fucktoy tries to talk back
lmao

my "white subhumans" ancestors rekt your ancestors! fuck off roach!

>bulgarians
>conquering anything

protip they're both caucasian

I thought we banned roach IPs?

come here kitty kitty

KANGZ?

>Alternate History Vol. 2
>Roaches Arise

Ur non-government is laughable, like, whole world thinks you are some kind of a bird or whatever. Like, wtf, u arent even reel countri

>Alternate history
>Caricatures from WW1
UNDERAGE
WHITE
SUBHUMAN
STRIKES
AGAIN

Lmao, u got spanked throught whole WW1, first u got cucked in Balkanar, then u got cucked by Bulgarians and in the end u got cucked by the Romanians and then the Australians came in and took the Dardanels from ur african ass. Lmao, stay in ur north africa u nigger.. Like, if I was a turk, I'd jump on some thanksgiving table any moment.

>have to use Turkish propaganda

who won the war?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

Its good that you admit that you were cucks, Probably why you guys are so swarthy.

>Roaches associating with niggers.

Good roach, good. You know your place.

why are we such an evil people? i just don't get it.

Hello Mr. Cockroach.
I see you made another blacked thread today.
Too bad it only warm my heart see niggers fucked up on left.

"muh white trash"

N SHIT

Now which ones survived WW1 intact?