Is Coca-Cola dear I say, /ourdrink/?

Is Coca-Cola dear I say, /ourdrink/?

you never see a thin person drinkin diet coke though

why should they? drinking a coke every now and then won't turn you into a morbidly obese tub of lard. drinking them as if it were water will however.

+ diet coke, and all other diet sodas taste like poo.

nope Fanta is our drink

switching from coke to diet coke helped me get from 190 pounds down to130.

Don't get this trending please - if we do I guarantee coke will push some shitty, sappy rainbow filled "muh mulitculturalism" ad campaign and I'll have to stop drinking them and I really hate pepsi.

>confederacy
>our guys
Bunch of traitorous losers. Not our guys.

FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL FUCK YOU SHILL SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Drink Mexican Made Coke as it doesn't have HFCS.

It also tastes better

however, as a general warning, one should probably limit their consumption their soft drink consumption.

thats a fake

I don't believe you can get those in Canadia. But yeh, I agree, from the few times I had those when I was on vacations, mexican cokes are the shit.

The nazis invented Fanta

t. Yank

Post feet

>Don't hit them, they might hit back.

Don't you coke already threatened to leave Atlanta when they tried to:

-refuse to honour mlk for winning the nobel prize
-refuse to remove the Confederate flag
-refuse transgender bathrooms
-enact the religious freedom bill that would allow employers to refuse to hire people for religious reasons i.e.: No fags, trannies, muslims or fedoras working for Christian foundations or churches.

They do this shit all.the.time.

They are a perfect example of multicult globalist trash that is eroding society.

You should have switched long ago.

>Wow a few ess jays follow a typical ess jay fad that'll last two weeks at most
>The subject of the fad is /oursubject/
Pepsi and Coke are paint-thinner with sugar. By the snowball's chance in hell this catches on like the Pepsi thing did, it'll last a few days than be worthless. At this point, if I owned a company, I'd deliberately piss one or two radical femminazis just so you capi-cucks would mass buy my product while the fake outrage wagon slowly dies off.

>Feetfag
Gas yourself.

>drinking the carbonated jew

I hope none of you do this

I went from 106lbs to still being 106lbs after I went most of my adult life almost never drinking soft drinks.

unless you are a midget, sounds like you went most of your adult life almost never consuming anything

It's called not being a fatass. A rare sight to behold on this continent, but I managed.

No wonder I like this drink so much...

No, flouride free water is /ourdrink/ you idiot. That shit is toxic and will kill you. Don't ever drink this poison. Why would you ever pay money to destroy your insides just because "it tastes good."

>not drinking based Mexican Jew-free sodas
You're missing out, bros.

Pepsi is antifa

It was Adolf hitlers favorite drink until the US banned trade with Germany and thats why they invented Fanta.

>coca cola we buy in the US is made in Mexico
The shit we get here has high fructose corn syrup. The stuff in Mexico has real sugar.

The modern face of The Confederacy.

but Fanta tastes nothing like cola

Check'ed
Grape Fanta is my favorite.

post height, midget

True but it did the job apperently.
Spotted the nigger.

5'9

Yes, I am skinny. But on the bright side I can always become a trap and suck dick if my financial situation ever demands it.

>needing a reason to do it
>not just doing it

lmao fucken fag