Good bye EU

euobserver.com/political/137943

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/european-parliament-raps-hungary-on-rights--eyes-sanctions-process-8857968

Fuck Seth Rich's dead ass.

>be "part of EU"
>they can literally remove your vote whenever they want
ALL HAIL EUROPA.

>Budapest losing its voting rights

So, losing something that is inherently worthless?

Fuck off Brussels

You should get nukes like us so they cant sanction you.

Today I will remind them

"Let's make an ethnostate guys! It will be amazing and we can each retain our cultures and protect our values and human rights!"

Isn't this what you assholes wanted? Why are you so happy to see the EU die due to infighting?

Damn. If a British person did this on facebook we'd be jailed.

>EU
>Ethnostate
wew. If anything it's Hungary that's the ethnostate

Jesus

That was before the EU started getting uppity and demanding we all bent over and spread our cheeks for rapefugees. I know, a fucking leaf; you're as bad a capitulator as the French, you fucking Quebeccian, but when the EU wishes to destroy soverign rights and nations under authoritarian islamo-communistic diktats, it's got to go.

It's Quebecois, as I'm sure he'll remind you

The EU allows for the free movement of Europeans to migrate and work in all of the member states. It also allows for free trade between all members states. That's basically all people like you wanted. Now you're backing out because the EU values human rights and isn't sinking migrant boats in the ocean. Just admit that ethnostates don't work.

>ethnostates don't work
What did he mean by this?

How? We had a housing and job issue even before all this mass migration, and how come we have to let millions and millions of people over JUST to accept trade? It's like your local shop barring you from buying their purchases until you take home his children to raise and forward a weekly stipend of your wages to fund the rest of his family members before you're even allowed to take away the bag of sugar you originally wanted to buy. In what universe is this system even remotely justified? Or workable?

>European Parliament raps Hungary on rights

Yo Hungary you are so fucking gay
We think your full of shit, so your rights are gone away
Hey

cracka ass white boi

Hungexit when?

When we take all money.

Never there to happy trolling the EU and getting gibs

Holy shit, she's hot

cartoon masturbators will be among the first to be shot on the day of the rope.

You will hang

You guys should come join us with the cool kids, I'd have no problem with it

That's our job, asshole.

why cant just the countryes themselvs allow free trade n all that shit between them

V4 its time + us

>EU
>voting rights

Good one.

>vote and do what I want or you won't vote ever again
EU becomes shittier everyday. Can't wait for this nightmare to be over

>be canadian
>defend authoritarian unelected bureocrats running USSR 2.0 with extra Orwell laws
>defend genocide of native population (as legaly defined and recognized by UN charter)
>gets buttmad when people say you are wrong and delusonal
>Hurr durrr guizee just admit i'am mright, why wont yu say i'am right ahhhhhhhhh

Croatia and baltic states are also welcomed

I too lel'd hard at this.

Hungrexit when?

This is what happens when you attempt to come between a lany and the BBC

we're in
Western Europe is fucked anyway

Hungrekt

>Fixed

Hungraleave. I like that.

Yeah. Make it so.