Well?

well?

Has she never had a nose bleed due to altitude change?

I have bigger fish to fry than worrying about period blood on the internet
>muh sjws
I have actual WORK to do

Period blood is the most disgusting thing on earth and it gives your pee pee a nasty smell.

>violence is bad

Thats not what that sign says, it actually translates to "wow op is such a huge faggot please sage this thread and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight."

what about the blood in my feces after I eat taco bell?

UTIs aren't born from "violence" but that doesn't make them any less disgusting.

Well?

I don't put my dick in homicide scene investigations. I'm sure there's some snowflake out there who would though. They're probably a criminalmindskin and their pronouns are unsub, unsubbed, unsubby.

Because it's not just blood, it has clumps of uterine lining

Maybe nobody gives a shit about your snatch blood.

>Violence is an instrument of the Patriarchy

>All true revolutions must be violent

what about the anal ruptures from unprotected interracial love with tyrone

>not getting turned the fuck on by the thought of smearing blood and shreds of uterine tissue all over your cock

>Smegma is the only cheese that is not born from animal cruelty, yet it's the one that disgusts vegans the most

violence is cool, user

Of course we're gonna be disgusted by it.
War and death on the other hand is pretty fun.

Yeah. It comes out of your fucking vagina and probably smells the most since it's in your crotch region.

I have honestly never found period blood more disgusting than any other blood. It's just the same shit it just has different reasons for it, I'd find arm blood disgusting if the arm was split open by a flesh-eating virus or if it was on my hot dog and not my own blood. The only boys who seriously find your cunt blood gross are twelve year olds who think 'make me a sammich' jokes are still funny.

Also, why the fuck are women obsessed with their periods the same way guys obsesse over their dick sizes?

Probably some underlying psychological association with fertility and sexual potency.

That reeks of Argentine Feminists.

Also. I've fucked women on their period and came deep inside guilt free so suck my bloody cock.

>>Has she never had a nose bleed due to altitude change?
>altitude change is not violence
Wow, really? You fucking shitlord, I can't even

>guys obsesse over their dick sizes?
Wait. Guys obsess over their dick sizes in America?

>trip
>fall
>have bloody knee