Does anyone else feel like they will never experience true happiness until every last Jew has been killed...

Does anyone else feel like they will never experience true happiness until every last Jew has been killed? I'm not even joking. My whole life at this point is just me waiting for a Holocaust. It's the only thing worth living for at this point... Am I the only one?

Easy there Ahmed

What the fuck, I was just contemplating this.

And same, I feel like my whole purpose is going to be killing kikes one day.

would the camps be in utah? also what would be the delivery method? i'm thinking broad swords

Hahahah you are all fucking bat shit insane.
Its a good thing this is a Roleplaying board

I totally agree my fellow goy. We don't seek the peaceful separation of peoples or our own sovereignty. We really want to genocide the jews.

We all literally in ironically feel that way. It isn't a joke it's our people and planets only hope

kike shill

(You)

newfag

That makes no sense

>he doesn't want to genocide the jews for literally no reason
>I'm going to ridicule him for it
Literally (you)

Jew here, come get me bud :^)

If only trips could save you from the oven.

>literally no reason
lurk moar

I believe in physical removal and nothing more, otherwise you give them an excuse to destroy us.
Only a shill believes the holohoax happened.

i actually am a shill for the jews, please send help they havem y famil

Your frustration has turned into mental illness.

Stop whining and go do something about it.

Hopefully some day you realize that the jews ruin everything and jewish influence and usury should have stayed illegal in europe and that Hitler understood this.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew

Have you ever considered you might be mentally ill?

Serbian diaspora fag here. Waiting for muslim holocaust because theyre 101x worse. Jews are cool enough, had a few Jew friends and they were aite af, no idea why youd want them dead so bad when Muslim are literally flattening the white race. LITERALLY.

That's fucked up dude, don't try to kill me or my senpai wtf.

>Does anyone else feel like they will never experience true happiness until every last Jew has been killed?

Me.

As if:

>Please don't try to kill me or my family for the ""crime"" of existing

Needs to be said.

Sorry, but you gotta go. You have usury in your blood.

You have a mortgage and a credit card and a bank account too so when are you killing yourself?

Who will choose the targets?

Kek, I've seen pic related

If I have a non-jew father will I still be killed in the shoah 2.0 or do you only want to kill purebloods?

Sure only if you get put to death or get life solitary immediately after. Murder is a crime and that would make you a murderer.

No one should ever make light of taking a life.

Taking the life of a nigger subhuman or a Jew is a cause for celebration. Every time that shot clock in Chicongo ticks up with one more ape going to the morgue I feel like having a candy bar, or doing a little dance.

FEELS GOOD MAN

the race war cannot start soon enough

>Edge/10

I'm sure whatever state court handles that will see it your way. Tbh I would go for death over solitary if I were you.

It can still be done OP. Only not the way Hitler envisioned.

The cool thing about Jews is they share astonishingly similar mitochondrial DNA. Perhaps because of their Matriarchal definition of race.

But it's no matter. Find a way to fuck their mitochondrial DNA and you'll fuck over all of them everywhere just as surely as HIV wrecked ass fuckers.